rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asia, Peru

Asia, Peru

This little dandy is 97.5 km south of Lima and is called Asia Boulevard there is also an Ibiza Boulevard. The general area is called Asia Beach.

Basically in the summer in Peru (Jan. and Feb. is the peak) this place is crammed with poon. All the broads that usually hang out at Aura or Gotica in Larcomar (upscale clubs) come here to party in the summer.

These chicks are the wealthy birds of Lima with light skin for the most part and they are ridiculously hot. Most of the girls I saw were 25 or younger. I was extremely impressed with the talent, I tried to get a video of these girls (I failed) bc everyone on this forum is of the opinion that Peruvian's are heinous....this ain't Mama Afrika junior.

I hit Asia Boulevard, there are 3 clubs, all have $15-$20 cover charge. I saw zero fat girls, zero hookers, zero gringos.

2 girls I met drove me to this place so unfortunately I didn't get to game the ridiculously hot talent there so not sure how receptive they are. We went saturday night.

Club we hit was Joia, people start showing up after 11, it goes off the chain by 1, we left around 3:30-4:00 and there was a massive line to get in. This place was packed. Very attractive girls still dancing with their gf's at this hour. I almost cried. My birds were 5's but hey they offered to take me there, so I agreed so I would know about it, now ya'll know about it too.

Asia, Peru

Quote: (01-22-2012 11:57 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

This little dandy is 97.5 km south of Lima and is called Asia Boulevard there is also an Ibiza Boulevard. The general area is called Asia Beach.

Basically in the summer in Peru (Jan. and Feb. is the peak) this place is crammed with poon. All the broads that usually hang out at Aura or Gotica in Larcomar (upscale clubs) come here to party in the summer.

These chicks are the wealthy birds of Lima with light skin for the most part and they are ridiculously hot. Most of the girls I saw were 25 or younger. I was extremely impressed with the talent, I tried to get a video of these girls (I failed) bc everyone on this forum is of the opinion that Peruvian's are heinous....this ain't Mama Afrika junior.

I hit Asia Boulevard, there are 3 clubs, all have $15-$20 cover charge. I saw zero fat girls, zero hookers, zero gringos.

2 girls I met drove me to this place so unfortunately I didn't get to game the ridiculously hot talent there so not sure how receptive they are.

Club we hit was Joia, people start showing up after 11, it goes off the chain by 1, we left around 3:30-4:00 and there was a mssive line to get in. This place was packed. Very attractive girls still dancing with their gf's at this hour. I almost cried. My birds were 5's but hey they offered to take me there, so I agreed so I would know about it, now ya'll know about it too.

Great info, ill be sure to check it out if im in the neighbourhood. I don't find Peruvian girls that ugly. I banged a really cute one for 4 days in Lima. Its no Argentina,Brazil or Colombia but its no Guyana or Bolivia either.

Mas o menos as they say in Spanish.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Asia, Peru

redneckpunk -

Great tip.

How does this place compare to Mancora?

Besides being closer to Lima.

Beaches? Girls? Nightlife? Waves?

Can you break down accommodations?

I was so close to pulling the trigger on Peru for Feb this year, but a certain situation has me needing to stay in the states for now. So I may push Peru till end of year. Either way, I would love some more Data on this spot.

Asia, Peru

sadly I don't have the answers for most of those but if I get back there I'll find out. We rolled in at 7pm and rolled out at 8am.

What I can tell you is

There are some high end hotels and resorts there, rooms fill up fast. Other crib rentals are available. Logistics could be an issue, from what I could tell you might need wheels to get back and forth from where ur staying, and to the nightlife area and different beaches. Didn't see a car rental place there, but did see people cruising around on 4 wheelers so that leads to believe there could be a rental place around.

Mancora (never been) is still considered the best beaches. I would guess the nightlife is better at Asia Beach, bc people just drive down from Lima, stay, sleep in their cars, or pull all nighters and return in the morning. 7am the parking lot has stumbling birds in high heel and $300 dresses sleeping in cars and shit, funny sight.

Asia, Peru

beach is not wide, houses packed in close to it.

Houses not located near nightlife area

Didn't see a place to rent a car

water cold maybe 60 F

nightlife>beach

I don't surf, I dive, but here's some Peru surf info

http://www.perusurfguides.com/peru_surfi...s_asia.php