rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Night Swoops - Foreign Countries

(not sure if this should be under travel or girls)

Over here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-967.html, Roosh and Lumiere were going back and forth (so to speak) about SNL's in Colombia.

I wanted to start a new thread about SNL's in other countries.

Where has everyone had them?

Where do you guys think is easiest?

I have never heard of anyone having one in Italy.

And the only one I have ever seen in Spain was by this Aussie cat I was running with, and he caught something from her. (super funny story, I will write about in the future).

The lesson learned: if a girl wants to sleep with you on the first night in Spain, don't.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

My main travel experience has been limited to Korea and China so I'll tell my SNL stories about those.

KOREA

I am Korean, speak the language, and am proofed there, so that changes things dramatically for me compared to the situation that most guys would face. Anyway, I have had three SNLs in Seoul.

"KATE" - Met her about a week before France played Korea in the world cup. It was the rainy season so I offered to share my umbrella with her and walk her to the train station. We did that and I explained to her that I was studying/working there for the summer and visiting relatives. Afterwards, she gave me her number and told me she would cook me dinner sometime (awesome!).

We met up the night that Korea was playing France and because she was a good 7 years older than I was (I was 19 at the time) she decided to drive us around and show me her favorite spots. We began bar hopping and I went for the makeout earlier on in the night to let her know exactly what my intentions were. Five hours later, after we finished watching the game, we went back to my crib and banged.

"JANE"

Met her in a "booking" club. "Booking" is an interesting phenomenon that happens only in South Korea and Koreatown in LA. Basically guys pay a ton of dough to get bottles of scotch and food/fruits, and girls come to the venue to sit down and be forcibly introduced to men. It's funny, the waiters literally walk through the club and drag girls to your table. Then you pour them a shot and talk to them for a while. If they don't like you or you don't speak the language, they bounce. If they like you, they give you their number. If they like you and you've got game, they go home with you that night.

It was pretty simple. My cousin and I met two girls and we all went back to my crib at around 4 AM. After playing some drinking games my cousin bounced with the other girl and I banged "Jane."

"HYUN"

Hyun was actually a friend of my cousin's that he had known from a while ago. She brought her friend out that night and it was sort of the same deal - we all went back to my crib and then my cousin bounced with the other chick.

SHANGHAI

"ANNE"

I met Anne the first time I went to Shanghai, which was only for a week. I met her in a club called Guandii, which I mentioned in my post about Shanghai nightlife. She was impressed with my dancing and wanted to meet me again but I had to leave the next day.

I came back a year later and recognized her so opened her. We decided to hang out again the next week. We then went out together and went bar hopping. After about three hours I decided it was time to be straight with her.

I took her aside and said something along the lines of "Look, I'm 20 and you're 26. I'm Korean and you're Chinese and we're not going to get married. I know you think I'm cute. Let's fuck."

She stared at me and then burst out laughing, then disappeared into the crowd of whatever club we were at that night. Didn't hear from her at all for about three days, when she booty called me and told me to come to her crib.

She opened the door in nothing but a thong. End of story.

I'm not sure if that was terrible game or not, but it definitely worked so if I'm in a position in the future where I don't want to invest any more time in a girl, I might just give her a blunt ultimatum like that so I can move on. Blow me or blow me out.

"JESS"

Jess was the only girl I've ever met that I've banged within less than two hours of meeting her. I stumbled outside of guandii when the doors closed, because when you're in Shanghai you party until the sun comes up. She was sitting outside by herself at a table, on the phone, smoking a cigarette. I sat down at the table with her and waited until she got off the phone, then basically went direct on her.

"Hey, I'm Young. You're really cute."

I don't remember what happened conversationally but I convinced her to go get food with me. I brought her to my crib and then realized that I didnt have any food, so I went and got her a glass of grape juice in a wine glass. She drank it and then I tried to get her undressed. It took like an hour and a half of banter and comfort and LMR talk before I was able to get her shirt off. Once the shirt came off though, everything else did.

"SAMANTHA"

Sammi was the girl I worked with. I met her the first day of work and thought she was smoking hot, but as the intern I assumed she was off bounds. She was the head of the Japanese investment team and definitely my superior, so I acted as so.

The weekend of my first week at work she invited me to go out with her girlfriends, so I said definitely, let's do it. That night I coincidentally had plans with my friends and girlfriends at the same place she wanted to go to, so she watched all night as I was split between dancing with her and getting distracted by all the other hotties I knew at that venue. Jealousy plotlines...

She made me promise that if we "ever ended up hooking up" I would never tell anyone. I said sure, as long as she did the same. That sealed the deal and we went to my crib.

Quote: (08-21-2009 01:41 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

And the only one I have ever seen in Spain was by this Aussie cat I was running with, and he caught something from her. (super funny story, I will write about in the future).

The lesson learned: if a girl wants to sleep with you on the first night in Spain, don't.

Can't imagine why on god's earth would a guy have a one night stand in a foreign country at that and not use protection. People like that deserve to catch something.

It's one thing to get a ONS in a country, but another thing to CONSISTENTLY get them, which I think is more telling of where teh culture is at.

If I talk to 10 guys with game and 2 of those guys had a one night stand in say argentina, then i have to conclude the country is hard, especially since all those guys have had multiple one night stands in the u.s.

I had two in Tokyo over a week's time. One was extremely attractive. Her father was yakuza.

I had one in Panama City (in 5 nights).

I had one in Buenos Aires, but she was Colombian. I think that was just a piece of luck. That was my last night in town, I had basically gone 1 for 50 before that (I thought I had a cute Argentian I met at Asia de Cuba lined up for the night, then her boyfriend arrived. Kind of a buzzkill. She still tried to stay with me, but the boyfriend saw the writing on the wall and put on a good defense.).

I was skunked in Cartegena (5 nights) -- it was difficult to find women outside of massive co-ed groups of friends; every girl I met not in such a group was a bar girl.

I was also skunked in Mexico City (2 nights), but my brother managed one.

Overall, I found Japan to be the easiest. Being a tall white guy with a good vibe probably didn't hurt. I don't speak Japanese or Spanish.

Quote: (08-21-2009 03:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's one thing to get a ONS in a country, but another thing to CONSISTENTLY get them, which I think is more telling of where teh culture is at.

True.

Where do you find it most consistent?

- MPM

Quote: (08-21-2009 03:42 PM)Flashman Wrote:  

I had two in Tokyo over a week's time. One was extremely attractive. Her father was yakuza.

I was skunked in Cartegena (5 nights) -- it was difficult to find women outside of massive co-ed groups of friends; every girl I met not in such a group was a bar girl.

"Her father was yakuza."

Cuidado amigo.

Regarding Categena, do you think that was the case, or did you get bad luck?

- MPM

Yes, when I heard yakuza, i became leery... but I treated her right.

I don't think I was there long enough to tell. Cartagena seemed to be a big draw for vacationers from all over South America and other parts of Colombia, and that draws out the bar girls. All the clubs I went to in the old city seemed to be pretty obviously filled with bar girls, and this was confirmed when I approached them ("I'm originally from Cali" is always a dead giveaway). It seems to be the culture there that good girls -- non-prostitutes -- only go to such places in the company of male friends or their boyfriends. Old-fashioned mores. Maybe the more local places were different.

Pretty city, though. And the Chivas buses are a blast.

Quote: (08-21-2009 04:11 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

True.

- MPM

U.S.!

Brazil is a contender... but need more time there.

Quote: (08-21-2009 04:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

True.

- MPM

U.S.!

Yeah, USA is mad easy.

I can't think of an easier country.

- MPM

"I had two in Tokyo over a week's time. One was extremely attractive. Her father was yakuza."

Hats off to your snl score in Japan. As a military supply officer, I spent a lot of time there. J-girls in Japan are tough to crack in one night. I only had 2 snls in about 18 months. For some reason most of them need the formality of a "date". However, outside of Japan, J-girls on vacation are like free hookers. Go to Waikiki for the higher class, or Guam for the middle.

Unfortunately, I bet the one you found was full of it when she said her father was Yakuza. There would have been a few things that would have stuck out had she actually been:

1) A specific tattoo on her upper thigh.
2) A bodygaurd
3) The bodygaurd would have stabbed you in your left eye.

A true Yakuza daughter (especially IN Japan) would have never gone near a white guy. She knows you'll be killed for "courting" her without her father's permission. She also knows that later in life her father may not trust her. He wants her pure to run the prostitution and human trafficking business the families usually put their daughters in charge of. Keep in mind Yakuza do not operate in secret like the 5 families. Their social clubs just say "Ya-ku-za" right on the front door. They are killers and everyone knows it.

Although I am new to this forum, please trust me when I say Yakuza daughter game is a subject you should avoid studying. In fact, when in Tokyo, don't spit any game whatsoever anywhere in the Shinjuku ward except for Golden Gai.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-21-2009 05:46 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

True.

- MPM

U.S.!

Yeah, USA is mad easy.

- MPM

Philippines ... but it just doesn't feel right.

UPI girls think every out of towner is there to find a wife to take home. My buddy actually met up with the granddaughter of that queen they used to have, the one with all of the pairs of shoes. Even with her "you take me to America" was every other sentence.

No matter their class they all speak english and they all throw themselves at you.

Aloha!

Too bad my game isn't much since in here, everything is expensive.

In some rural place of Honduras, as they were having some sort of local nightclub, I hit a girl within an hour by just dancing and having a conversation while being aloof. After the dance, a friend drove a car around while I was scoring the girl in the back of the seat. It was good. Honduras is a whore place in short word, so they will be the last new "Costa Rica."

Quote: (08-21-2009 05:46 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

True.

U.S.!

Yeah, USA is mad easy.

Scandanavian countries are supposed to be easy. I've never been, but everything I've read agrees. Scandanavian girls themselves even agree.

I hate feminists. But the one good thing they bring into a culture is sluttiness. (Scandinavia is very feminist)

[/quote]

Scandanavian countries are supposed to be easy. I've never been, but everything I've read agrees. Scandanavian girls themselves even agree.

I hate feminists. But the one good thing they bring into a culture is sluttiness. (Scandinavia is very feminist)
[/quote]

Yeah, Scandanavian girls always seem pretty easy.

Never been to those countries, but I have picked off plenty of them in summertime at French and Spanish Beaches.

But they are on vacation, so it could be skewed.

- MPM

Quote: (08-21-2009 01:41 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

[Image: confused.gif]