rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Football Prospect Tweets his love for pussy; gets expelled, loses college offers

Football Prospect Tweets his love for pussy; gets expelled, loses college offers

Dudes just gotta be more discreet in our modern world. Social media is a double-edged sword...

[Image: YuriWright_display_image.jpg?1326128048]
[Image: 1012063.jpg]
[Image: Screen-shot-2012-01-20-at-12.16.23-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-shot-2012-01-20-at-12.13.45-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-shot-2012-01-20-at-12.13.41-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-shot-2012-01-20-at-12.13.35-PM.png]

SBNation:

Quote:Quote:

Yuri Wright, one of the top cornerback recruits in the country, was dismissed from his school Wednesday by Don Bosco Prep (N.J.) after posting many inflammatory and inappropriate comments via his Twitter account. It is believed that Michigan stopped recruiting Wright recently over the same twitter comments: But a far more interesting, humorous and vulgar reason may be the true cause behind the move. Wright is a very active tweeter. And sometimes, it appears that he forgets (or does not care) that he has 1,600+ followers. Wright really went at it, posting a number of tweets that would make any prospective school queasy. It should be noted that Wright’s twitter was private. But he accepted the follow requests of more than 1,600 people, including many members of the media.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

My MixxtvOnline twitter account was suspended as of last night, I guess alpha players and pussy slayers are not welcome on twitter.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9767-p...#pid146470

Mixx

Better watch out Athlone, you might lose out scholarship because of something you posted here.

Quote: (01-20-2012 02:29 PM)Skyhigh Wrote:  

Better watch out Athlone, you might lose out scholarship because of something you posted here.

There are no scholarships in the Ivy League.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I guarantee that every single person who agitated for his expulsion was some fat feminist harpy who couldn't get dick from an alpha if he slipped and it landed in her vagina.

This is like a celebrity PETA spokesman announcing his love for deer hunting.

He went to a Catholic school. To not expel him would be to make a mockery of the school and its attachment to Catholicism. It's a sensible decision. If he went to a public school or a non-denominational private school it might be different.

Quote: (01-20-2012 03:38 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I guarantee that every single person who agitated for his expulsion was some fat feminist harpy who couldn't get dick from an alpha if he slipped and it landed in her vagina.

Don't be so sure. White knight conservatives are just as (in fact, arguably more) influential in these things than feminists, and they do plenty of shaming.

Quote: (01-20-2012 04:45 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Don't be so sure. White knight conservatives are just as (in fact, arguably more) influential in these things than feminists, and they do plenty of shaming.

Quite possible. I missed the part where he went to a Catholic school.

It's funny how religious conservatives and feminists have gotten to the point where they have the same agenda. We've really come full circle.

This will likely get him even more pussy. IF, he is a good enough football player.

If he really is a big time football player, he will get a scholarship to another school. Then he will be a local celebrity surrounded by thousands of co-eds. He might have the reputation as the "Twitter Pussy Guy" but that could be a good thing if he plays it off smoothly. Girls don't care if you talk shit about getting pussy. I think it actually turns them on to hear an alpha talk about all the pussy he slays, especially if that guy has some social status.

Shit, if you make it to the pros, you can send pictures of your dick to girls and no one cares (Brett Favre)

He will learn to be smarter about his business.

Quote: (01-20-2012 04:55 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2012 04:45 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quite possible. I missed the part where he went to a Catholic school.

It's funny how religious conservatives and feminists have gotten to the point where they have the same agenda. We've really come full circle.

This has nothing to do with feminism or white knighting necessarily, and everything to do with the school's faith. Religious schools will suspend and expel you for infractions committed outside of school, especially public ones. You are seen as a representative of the school and the faith, and are expected to act accordingly. If you don't, you may be punished.

More than anything else I think this is an example of how young people get hubris whenever they are given attention. They think that their minute stardom gives them the possibility to get away with saying any shit that comes on their mind.

This is one stupid dude.

You're a football player headed to a big-time D1 program, and you have to go to Twitter to profess your NEED for pussy.

That's some pathetic shit right there.

But who cares how stupid he is, he can run, jump, and tackle right?

Now that he fucked himself out of his athletic offers, maybe he can spend some time learning basic grammar.

Quote: (01-20-2012 05:06 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Shit, if you make it to the pros, you can send pictures of your dick to girls and no one cares (Brett Favre)

The dick pics were the beginning of the destruction of Favre's legacy, a lot of people cared

Quote:Quote:

He will learn to be smarter about his business.

Probably not, if he continues to be successful in ball he will see no reason to change. Rich undereducated urban youth.

The king of sports twitter is Will Hill, an ex Florida Gators DB;

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/...-will-hill

[Image: carhead.png]

[Image: invinciblebaby.png]

Quote: (01-20-2012 08:23 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

More than anything else I think this is an example of how young people get hubris whenever they are given attention. They think that their minute stardom gives them the possibility to get away with saying any shit that comes on their mind.

This.

Its easy to show this to a board like this and get everyone riled up over feminist, but this is just a case of social darwinism. When the spotlight is on you, you dont post shit like this on a VERY social site like Twitter.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Doubt this alpha wannabe was getting much... I see a fat white girl in his future:

[Image: 28i26uc.png]