rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sebria??? Huge Butts? is this girl the norm??

Ok so i may catch from flack for this thread but whatever

So this girl sends me a friend request on facebook she lives a town over from me. Shes from Sebria? An shes got a super fat ass!! Granted shes only 16 still.... is the the norm for girls from hole in the wall Sebria? This girls ass rivals that of Latinas

Im gonna be in Romnia this year should i make the jump to neighboring Sebria?

damn it she took down her pics in the bikini but heres a pic it pretty much shows what shes working with

[Image: 299278_275839632426410_100000011278241_1...1901_n.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Nice girl.
But where the fuck is Sebria??

I think he means Serbia, neighboring Romania.

Romanian girls look like latinas, so it would not surprise me that Serbian girls just next door would have a very similar look.

Mixx

I very rarely saw big butts in Eastern Europe. I would not count on big butts in Serbia or Romania.

Lots of skinny girls with curves.

Quote: (01-19-2012 06:08 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Ok so i may catch from flack for this thread but whatever

So this girl sends me a friend request on facebook she lives a town over from me. Shes from Sebria? An shes got a super fat ass!! Granted shes only 16 still.... is the the norm for girls from hole in the wall Sebria? This girls ass rivals that of Latinas

Im gonna be in Romnia this year should i make the jump to neighboring Sebria?

damn it she took down her pics in the bikini but heres a pic it pretty much shows what shes working with

no she is not the norm...most girls in serbia are tallish and thin.

Damn
i thought i was on to somethin

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Girl is only 16? Fuck, she would fill up a prison if she were here in California.

That bubble is felonious.

she had some better bikini pics on there that i pondered fappin to... but she took them down. shes got boobs to... but she had some nice pics that showed DAT ASS

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (01-19-2012 08:59 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Girl is only 16? Fuck, she would fill up a prison if she were here in California.

I would have to take a chance and risk statutory with that. Dayum. [Image: heart.gif]

Damn that girl is hot as fuck.....

Im gonna call BS on this. Why would there be an American flag on the porch of a house in "rural Serbia"?s

Quote: (01-19-2012 11:37 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  

Im gonna call BS on this. Why would there be an American flag on the porch of a house in "rural Serbia"?s

Because she moved from Serbia to the US?

Quote: (01-19-2012 11:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I would have to take a chance and risk statutory with that. Dayum. [Image: heart.gif]

It's entrapment. No straight guy could say no to that. No way that should be illegal.

Quote: (01-19-2012 11:37 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  

They see me trollin... they hating
i said she lived a town over from me an i surely dont live in effin Serbia. She moved away from Serbia

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Moar pics
[Image: 294933_261106283899745_100000011278241_1...9991_n.jpg]
[Image: 406723_326342507376122_100000011278241_1...7378_n.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (01-20-2012 12:00 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2012 11:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It's entrapment. No straight guy could say no to that. No way that should be illegal.

She's legal in say: Nevada. Although it would be illegal to take her over statelines from California to have sex with her. The differences in the laws are stupid. The majority of states have it at 16, it should be the same in all 50 States. 21 to drink is bullshit too, it should be 18.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...merica.svg

Blue is 16. Brown 17. Green 18. As for Mexico... age of consents are low as fuck over there.

Girls just love taking photos of themselves!

She is defininitely not the norm . My last girlfriend was Croatian and spending the last few years with Yougoslavian, big bubble ass like that it's an exeption .

Serbian girls are the hottest i've seen anywhere They're average at worst, very very few overweight or big-arsed girls.

Belgrade is one of the best cities in Europe to visit and was actually voted #1 globally for Nightlife at one point.

Yougoslavian , serbian in that case, I will add the majority of all Eastern Europe country , are hot yes but, They don't have any kind of average girls . They are hot or not . You will see a lot butch style women built like a man and lot of gypsees . For sure the hot one deserve to be in maybe top 5 worlwide but the lacking of average girl, they miss depth to win a contest in my opinion .

Quote: (01-20-2012 03:22 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

Yougoslavian , serbian in that case, I will add the majority of all Eastern Europe country , are hot yes but, They don't have any kind of average girls . They are hot or not . You will see a lot butch style women built like a man and lot of gypsees . For sure the hot one deserve to be in maybe top 5 worlwide but the lacking of average girl, they miss depth to win a contest in my opinion .

Are there many hot gypsies? Saw some while I was in Spain, but never any younger ones. Or if I did see younger ones, I didn't recognize them as gypsies.

[Image: attachment.jpg4239]   
Quote: (01-20-2012 04:20 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2012 03:22 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

Are there many hot gypsies? Saw some while I was in Spain, but never any younger ones. Or if I did see younger ones, I didn't recognize them as gypsies.

[/b] Good question , I guess yes . The image I had in head was this . It seem the more older women are like that or really built . The after war generation maybe change or will change . In my ex girlfriend family , exept her and his sister all the big family were very horrible but, really nice tho .
They are like 50 years behind us (werstern) in term of life evolution .
They are really big smoker and coca cola drinker .

According to Wikipedia's height page, the women of Serbia and it's neighbours in the Dinaric Alps (another word for Yugoslavia) are the tallest in the world. On average they are 5'7 (170 cm) as opposed to most Western countries women being 5'5 (165 cm). They are a full two inches taller than Swedish, German, Dutch and White American women.

Quote: (01-20-2012 12:06 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Moar pics
[Image: 294933_261106283899745_100000011278241_1...9991_n.jpg]
[Image: 406723_326342507376122_100000011278241_1...7378_n.jpg]

nice tits