rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Understanding G Manifesto

Some guys posting here are confused.

and some have asked: “Do you think G's style is the way to go"

"This works outside America? Suit game works in Brazil?"

Some guys are misunderstanding G Manifesto.

Hell, even I did.

At first I thought: “This guy is only communicating with the top 1%, I'm on the 99% side and his experiences do not apply to my current situation. He's talking about helicopters and sports cars, boxing matches and fund raising events, while I'm gaming chicks on public transport after spending 8 hours of my day as a corporate drone. This will not work for me."

I was wrong. Now I get it.

What G Manifesto (and another "lifestyle “guys here) is saying has nothing to do with the size of your wallet.
Has nothing to do with model-looks and rockstar status.

It's all about mindset.

It's about what you do in your daily life that gets you closer to your dream.

It's about giving everything. Going for that extra inch.

It's about not settling for the 7.It's going for the 10.

It's not about using a Suit at all times. It’s about always looking the best that you can, regardless of what the other guys around you are wearing.

It's about not giving a fuck.

I did some pretty good changes in my professional and personal life recently. the boldness of my actions are rewarding me with the best of the rewards.

The chance to get closer to my dream. The dream to live the International playboy lifestyle.

I'm only scratching the surface. But the mindset is already there.

"Don't be average", he said.

Now I get it.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Your attitude is your most powerful weapon.

Quote: (01-19-2012 03:54 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

this.

you need to be working on all aspects of your life so that you improve in all areas,no just with the ladies.
It's incredible how this forum is great in some many aspects.

Quote: (01-19-2012 10:30 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2012 03:54 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

this.

you need to be working on all aspects of your life so that you improve in all areas,no just with the ladies.
It's incredible how this forum is great in some many aspects.

I know, best forum on Earth. I checked out two local forums in my city and they were horrible and had no where near as many posters. One of them even encourages women to join and give Game advice!

Mr.GM -

Yeah, that is a pretty good Grasp.

To set the record straight, I have never spoken about helicopters, and I am personally anti-car, and I written a few times how expensive cars are not necessary.

A lot of people dismiss what I write about as all Custom Suits and Money.

They are missing the entire point.

Your right, it is all about mindset.

I don't care if you are wearing a Custom Suit or you are a native in the jungle wearing Animal skins.

Like you said, "It’s about always looking the best that you can, regardless of what the other guys around you are wearing."

It is about being your best. It is about being your own man.

Freedom from the shackels of society.

The truth of the matter is, I have historically written about a ton of anti-consumerism topics.

I was literally the first cat on the internet to diss Bottle Service at a time when everyone loved bottle service. That post went viral.

I have been always been anti-corporation and spending your money with them.

And my Budget Game tips? I challenge anyone to find a better resource of equal to better Budget Game tips. Roosh's site? Roissy?

The list is pretty thin.

I sometimes wish I would have had the opportunity to start a blog when I was a broke beach kid, surfer.

Then I think the stuff I write about wouldn't be so misunderstood.

That is one of the reasons I told P-Dog to start his blog now. So people can follow his development from living with his parents to all points around the globe and beyond.

Quote: (01-20-2012 11:02 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I sometimes wish I would have had the opportunity to start a blog when I was a broke beach kid, surfer.

I think a lot of guys read your stuff and think "I literally need to be doing exactly what he did, otherwise it won't work." That seems to be the most common reason for the misconceptions.

People with a high level of reading comprehension can tell that there's often a main idea to a story that is more important than the details. When you can take those ideas and apply them effectively is when you can start to see the results. A guy who can drop a few grand on some expensive suits but otherwise has no idea what the hell you're talking about isn't going to get much out of it.

"To set the record straight, I have never spoken about helicopters, and I am personally anti-car, and I written a few times how expensive cars are not necessary."

Could you explain this a little more? I am pro cab when out drinking but when you want to bounce from place to place it's a pain. How could this work during the day? Groceries? If I see no women in the store I go to the next. Unless you have a limo service or personal driver on call how could not having a car be good? How about the young guys who's dates can't drink/club?

g needs to make a college/youngin' post. ha.

Quote:Quote:

G, me too, I've got so many stories from those times that I could write a book about them. Oh, I am. It always amazes me that most guys can't get out of the box and figure that what is the best for you is what you want to do.

Plus, I agree, custom suit game is the bomb.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

G,

Are you able to get by without a car in So Cal?

Quote: (01-20-2012 11:43 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

"To set the record straight, I have never spoken about helicopters, and I am personally anti-car, and I written a few times how expensive cars are not necessary."

Could you explain this a little more? I am pro cab when out drinking but when you want to bounce from place to place it's a pain. How could this work during the day? Groceries? If I see no women in the store I go to the next. Unless you have a limo service or personal driver on call how could not having a car be good? How about the young guys who's dates can't drink/club?

G has written a few blog posts about being pro-personal driver. And having a personal driver is more slated towards when you're visiting another city. No parking BS, tickets, cab and cabbie hassles, running meters, etc. And you can get a lot more stuff done while being in the backseat.

Quote: (01-20-2012 11:02 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

That is one of the reasons I told P-Dog to start his blog now. So people can follow his development from living with his parents to all points around the globe and beyond.

Thanks again for the kick in the ass to get me started G.

Quote: (01-20-2012 11:35 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

I think a lot of guys read your stuff and think "I literally need to be doing exactly what he did, otherwise it won't work." That seems to be the most common reason for the misconceptions.

Yeah sometimes guys don't even pay attention to his posts and just start making general assumptions (like the Helicopters and expensive cars thing)about his lifestyle.

A lot of what he says has to do with Inner game actually ; when you reprogram your mindset its just a matter of time to see things changing in your "Real" life.

You start to think that you "deserve more" , therefore not being satisfied with mediocre results.

Quote: (01-20-2012 06:25 PM)scallleywag Wrote:  

G,

Yes.

I have a post planned on this soon.

It is completely do-able in Southern California.

Keep in mind though, I think I was in Southern California only 4 months last year. The rest I was traveling.

G, have you ever taken the subway out there in LA? Any thoughts on the Expo Line?

Quote: (01-22-2012 07:53 PM)sine wave killer Wrote:  

G, have you ever taken the subway out there in LA? Any thoughts on the Expo Line?

LA has a subway? [Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (01-22-2012 10:10 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2012 07:53 PM)sine wave killer Wrote:  

LA has a subway? [Image: huh.gif]

Not In sense of say NYC or Chicago but they have a moderate sized mass transit system. I find it funny because a majority of my friends from the area still insist on using their cars etc. I can see it for certain logistical reasons, but i'm still not too familiar with the area/neighborhoods when I travel out there.

here's some info:
http://urbanrail.net/am/lsan/los-angeles.htm

I haven't had the chance to take the train in LA yet, but I saw the light rail plenty of times in the highway (green) or in the street (blue). There's one heavy rail line, and the rest are all light rail.

(off topic: here's an interesting link to some maps of LA's rail history)

As I've said before, while the technique may differ for many of us (me included), G definitely sticks the landing on vibe.

And some people think he's fake which makes me do a spit take. No one who knows as much about high finance, boxing, game, fashion, jewels, drugs and business as G does is fake.

Quote: (01-23-2012 01:01 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

As I've said before, while the technique may differ for many of us (me included), G definitely sticks the landing on vibe.

And some people think he's fake which makes me do a spit take. No one who knows as much about high finance, boxing, game, fashion, jewels, drugs and business as G does is fake.

G has been blogging for over 6 years now too. Probably even more but that's as far as his archives go. 1000th post just came out too.

I dare anybody to call him fake.

Quote: (01-22-2012 07:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2012 06:25 PM)scallleywag Wrote:  

G,

Yes.

I have a post planned on this soon.

It is completely do-able in Southern California.

Keep in mind though, I think I was in Southern California only 4 months last year. The rest I was traveling.

Cool, looking forward to it. Owning cars is such a pain with all the taxes, insurance, and regulations you have to put up with to own one.

Quote: (01-23-2012 04:46 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2012 01:01 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

G has been blogging for over 6 years now too. Probably even more but that's as far as his archives go. 1000th post just came out too.

I dare anybody to call him fake.

Yeah, the "fake" calls are my favorite.

Whenever someone says that, I tells a lot more about the person that it says about me.

The things I write about are relatively commonplace for someone who grew up where I did and my situation during that time period. My friends growing up all did the same things.

The thing is, anyone else who went through what I did doesn't really write about it.

I have said it before and I will say it again, The G Manifesto, although has some great stories, is a really toned down version of my life. I could tell some way more sinister tales. I am saving those for down the road though.

The "fake" thing is hilarious though if you think about it. I mean, I have written for almost 7 straight years, and everything I write is consistent.

Not once has anyone "caught" me while changing my story.

Sh*t, the only people more "consistent" and "on message" than me out there are probably Ron Paul and Jim Rogers.

But I don't care at all. People are going to believe what they want.

Short of me posting p0rn videos starring me, people aren't going to change their minds.