rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

So I’ve been living in Buenos Aires for 3 years now, figured I’d share what I know with the forum. I’ve only had a handful of notches. I’m 25 with a small bankroll.

Before
going out make sure to look up all the nearby love hotels so you know where to go if you hook a girl in any of your locations. This website can help

http://www.alberguesonline.com.ar/result...rm=Palermo

If you don’t know you can hail a cab and ask to go to the nearest “telo”
Something like “Conoces un telo por aca?” (Do you know of a love hotel around here?)

I have an apartment so I don’t do this but its very normal and a lot of girls like it.

By the way lots of young guys don’t dress very well so it’s a good way to stand out.

Nightlife

Kika Tuesday

This place gets packed Tuesday through Saturday but Tuesday is the night when all the foreigners go. You see a nice sprinkle of Latin America and Europe with the occasional Australian or South African. At least half the crowd will be Argy so you’ll be able to take your shot at getting with a local as well.

Theres two rooms, the electronic music room in the back and the pop/latin music room. The back room is good for the long bar area where people stand around and the latin room obviously to dance with a girl.

Buenos Aires pub crawl (everyday)

You meet up somewhere at 10 have free beers and pizza for an hour. After you go to three bars and get a shot at each. You finish at a club. All for like 20USD.

This was really fun, you have like 75% tourists/expats with 25% locals that want to meet tourists. Sometimes it can be a cockfest, but even with a bad ratio the bars you go to and the club afterwards have plenty of girls to talk to.

The Alamo (everyday… I’ve never been on a Monday but I heard its open)
Known as a tourist and expat bar, this place has a nice ratio of like 50% foreigners and 50% locals. The beer is cheap and the crowd is friendly.

Million
When the Alamo gets really packed if you are able to hook a girl you can take her to this really cool, kind of hipster bar that is sort of loungy and has really good outdoor area in the back. http://www.milion.com.ar/milion/ Tell her the place is too loud or whatever and that you know this really great place for both of you to hang out.

Crobar Saturdays

I would definitely try to find a hookup for Crobar so you don’t have to wait a massive line and get in for free. Its pretty easy if you ask around your hostel, online, the pub crawl wherever. The music is pretty good with a nice mix of everything and the talent is top notch. Never got close to getting laid but I have danced and spoken with some of the hottest girls in there.

La Viruta and La Catedral

I really like tango, started doing it as soon as I got here and now I’m pretty good. Great activity for rolling solo since its super easy to meet people in the classes and there are very little bitch shields in the tango environment. You can also learn Rock and Salsa in la Viruta. You’ll meet all sorts of girls from everywhere. In La Catedral I saw couch surfers both times I went and there’s a whole loungy area away from the dance floor where you can game in peace.

Godoy Cruz (Friday and Saturday)
Place has an older crowd, like 28-38. Still theres a lot of area where people are standing around and I’ve had good experiences with the friendliness of the people. Theres 3 bar areas, a couple lounge areas, and a couple dance floors. Classy girls.

Terrazas del Este (Wednesday)

After office Mega club. Huge outside area, several dance floors, tons of people. Drinks are half off from 8-10. You have to go in dress shoes and a dress shirt and preferably not jeans but I think they let a lot of people slide with them. Place gets packed by 9:30 and stays that way till 2 or 3. Its so weird to see a club in Buenos Aires packed at 10, all the normal ones aren’t even open. There’s only a few After Office clubs sprinkled throughout the city and I like them, its kind of like one long happy hour with dancing and people seem more laid back and less bitch shieldy since its mostly working people that want to unwind a bit. I think it has a lot of girls that won’t go out too often on a Friday or Saturday since maybe they don’t like having to go to a club at 2 and leave at 6. Different but cool crowd. No results from it though. If you show up somewhat early like 8:30 and there’s not many people I’m pretty sure you can get in with no cover by saying you are on the Gus Rey list. That is what I did with a friend.

All right these are the places I go run night game and have a good time. For day game dates I usually take girls to these 4 places.

Van Konin (Palermo)
One of my favorite places is Van Konin http://www.vankoning.com/ Its in Cañitas, a little area that has tons of little bars and restaurants all around 4 blocks. All the girls love it and its somewhat dark with candles on all the tables. Music is nice. Only a couple spots in the place where you can sit side by side to get the kino rolling and make it easy to go for the kiss but there’s this one spot that is especially good. Its in the second room just as you enter it in the left corner. Nice little corner seating with a table in front.

There’s tons of little cool bars nearby on that main street called Baez, just walk by and pick what you like. Really fun to bar hop with a chick in that area.

Bar Thames 878 (Palermo)
This place is super classy and cool. Really expensive… well as far as Argentine standards. A drink will be 10 bucks instead of the usual 5. Man I just realized how cheap I’m getting just from getting used to Argentine prices. There’s a room in the back where you can smoke and theres usually people standing around so if though I don’t recommend go game in if you happen to with a friend there for a drink or if you end up not liking your date you can go back there and spit some on some classy Argentine hotties. La Viruta is not too far and you can take your date to watch some tango as a second venue.

Million (Recoleta)
This place is awesome for a first date, girl will be impressed. Its not a very obvious place, from the outside you can’t even tell it’s a bar/lounge place, just looks like a really old but cool house. I recommend the drink with Maracuya (passion fruit), girl will love it and she’ll get tipsy as fuck. After if you want to keep the night going you can go to the Alamo which is a few blocks away and go ahead and get hammered with your date there.

Sugar Palermo
Its in a central area, has good music and ambiance, pretty dark inside, lots of places to sit down side by side. Great place to escalate. Might want to go to one of the many bars nearby for that first drink and go here to close the deal.

If you’re going out with a girl that lives outside the capital to the south its going to be hard but maybe you can get her out to a bar in San Telmo or even maybe Million and Alamo in Recoleta but I haven’t pulled it off.

However to the north of the capital lie the upper middle class and rich suburbs especial San Isidro and Martinez. You’ll find a great bar to go in Martinez on Santafe (Santafe in province to the north, not the Santafe that’s in the Capital) a few blocks north of the street Alvear which is in the heart of Martinez. I don’t recall the name.

By the way when people say province (provincia) they just mean the outlying suburbs that sorround the city, not some far away land.

For Day game you can go to the Bulnes shopping mall right by the Bulnes subway station. Extremely hot girls and you have coffee houses nearby as well.

Make heavy use of the great public transport, trains, buses, subways… ask for directions or just go elderly about whatever.

Plaza Serrano is really good on weekends for day game, tons of people about and you have people setting up stands all around the plaza selling cool stuff so lots of opportunities to open girls. Lots of cool boutique shops in the area with hot girls window shopping.

Oh and if you want to day game the hottest girls ever go nearby the Puerto Madero Catholic University of Argentina. UCA. Don’t let the name fool you, these aren’t conservative chicks. But they have a bit of wealth since the school is expensive and they are really beautiful. Go around 12-3 where a lot of them are out and about the area looking to have lunch.

I can’t really think of anything else…. hopefully this helps someone. I’ll try and answer any questions.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

I was waiting for this from you, Riker. Thanks for the BA info.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Great initiative Riker,

since you are living in BA for 3 years, could you go further on the Argentinas personalities,how they are on the sack, and the argentine people as a whole?

tks man

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Great info. How much do small studio apartments rent for per month?

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-19-2012 05:12 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Great initiative Riker,

since you are living in BA for 3 years, could you go further on the Argentinas personalities,how they are on the sack, and the argentine people as a whole?

tks man

Mr. GM

Argy personalities... not sure you have a wide range of everything but I would say they are generally very jealous. They are also in general very anti-drug and anti-gun. It can be a turn off for them if you talk about that one time you tried ecstasy or how you walk around packing heat back home or keep a gun in the car. A good amount of them are very conformist and they can sometimes be closeminded about things. Its hard to say though because obviously you have open minded chicks as well.

My experience is that they are very eager to please in the sack and submissive. Like since they maybe don't give it up as easily and play hard to get, once they've finally given themselves to you they won't hold back or be frigid.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-19-2012 05:22 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

Great info. How much do small studio apartments rent for per month?

Donald you can get stuff from 500-700 USD.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

I've been to some of the spots you mentioned. I watched a Monday Night Football Game at The Alamo. Had I not known any better, I could've sworn I was in the US. EVERYONE there was American. Huge expat bar.

I also have been to Kika. In fact, I partied there on birthday. I like the different rooms, but the music was never quite right. Great place to get wasted though and you find a good mix of latinas and gringas.

The albergues transitorios (telos) are awesome. I had an epic fuck at one for NYE. Good times. They are very accommodating, and even offer room service, and are very cheap. You can rent them by the hour. Girls def dig it!

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

nice report, I ve read on some forums that foreigners living in Argentina can simply exit and enter every three months, is this possible or is a long term visa a better way to go.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Yea you can exit and enter every three months with a simple quick trip on the ferry to Uruguay. Or you can just stay and when you leave pay like 40 bucks? I know its not much. I don't really know though cause my parents are Argies and they gave me citizenship.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Nice initiative Riker.

Can you give you 2 cents on how people in BA (especially girls) view Brazilians? I know a lot of them flock the place...

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-20-2012 01:28 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Nice initiative Riker.

Can you give you 2 cents on how people in BA (especially girls) view Brazilians? I know a lot of them flock the place...

Argies generally preffer their kind. I think part of it is their conformity to society, whenever you see a girl with a foreign boyfriend its noteworthy and she's labeled "the girl that likes foreigners.

Alot of the local girls prefer the nicer face of the average Argy with a skinny/normal body to the nicer build of the average brazilian. However I've heard gossip of them wanting adventures with brazilian men, especially ones of darker complexion but I'm sure they would be more inclined when traveling through Brazil than on their home turf.

Brazilians are seen as generally cool guys here, especially the ones that have the means to make the trip to Argentina. Since the country is exploding in wealth and its scene as on its way to first world status many Argentines view Brazilians in a favorable light.

BA is full of tourists which I think would love to hook up with a Brazilian. That or an Aussie.

I have heard from several people that supposedly there's a ton of machismo in Brazil and the men treat their women badly and that's why Argies clean up with Brazilian women. I've definitely seen more Argy guy and Brazilian girl couples than the other way around. I don't really know if many of the girls have that stereotype though.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Riker it was time.

So are argentinian women really that hard to get?

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-20-2012 11:43 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Riker it was time.

So are argentinian women really that hard to get?

Yea they are hard compared to many other countries.

1. On average the people are better looking, both guys and girls so an average looking guy will be a bit below average in Argentina and a good looking guy will have plenty of competition and not stand out as much.

2. They are conformists and many are not very open minded. They care what their friends think alot.

3. Many of the guys have game, or at least they can bullshit to no end and talk forever. A good amount of them are funny, and they have a whole inner culture of what they find funny and what not.

4. They think their culture and their city is the best and many are stuckup which can make it hard to get your foot in the door.

This is all general, there are many girls that are not like this and beautiful ones too. I have alot of family here and have really enjoyed it even though I know it would be way easier to get laid in the states or anywhere else. There's a lot of good wife material though for when you want to retire from the game. Like I've met lots of beautiful, feminine girls, from 20-28 that have been with 2 to 5 guys, mostly boyfriends and that have a career but are nice people. Problem is their boyfriends are usually from high school or university or from working together. The guys usually had to work them for many months if not years to get them. Sometimes even waiting pretty much till they break up with their current boyfriend.

Seems like you have to be really lucky to get one of those gems just as they're breaking up or something but whatever, I'll worry about that in my 30s.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Yeah, all in all, I wouldn't go to Argentina for the local girls. I would recommend going for the culture. It's really like a European country but at South America prices. You can have a nice steak dinner with a bottle (not a glass) of Malbec for like $10-$15 USD. It's a very affordable country with lots of geographic diversity (mountains, deserts, glaciers) and cool cities. The women are very beautiful, but gringos don't really stand much of a chance for the most part. There are lots of gringas that pass through though and they are always down for that cock. I ran through a good deal of Aussies and European chicks when I was there.

I would still revisit Argentina just to get some good meals and enjoy the culture. There's lots of cool shit to get into and Buenos Aires is one of the coolest cities in the world.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

If you want to bang argentinas easier ,go to Canasvieras beach in Floripa in the summer.

This is 100% true, I saw it many times(Darker Brasileiros with hot white Argies) ,I used to go to Floripa every year when younger.

Quote: (01-20-2012 09:29 AM)Riker Wrote:  

However I've heard gossip of them wanting adventures with brazilian men, especially ones of darker complexion but I'm sure they would be more inclined when traveling through Brazil than on their home turf.

Guaraná game - thats what led me to my unique argie bang.
I'll explain it in my next post.LOL

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-20-2012 02:08 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

If you want to bang argentinas easier ,go to Canasvieras beach in Floripa in the summer.

This is 100% true, I saw it many times(Darker Brasileiros with hot white Argies) ,I used to go to Floripa every year when younger.

Very true. I actually got my Argentine flag in Florianopolis. I opened a group of chicks late at night outside of a "hippy-hoppy" party. The pic is in my Floripa post some weeks ago. I went home with one and had wild drunk sex.

Argentines visit Floripa in HORDES during the summer, both men and women. Women go to live out their fantasies that they can't realize at home while men go there because they know Brasileiras are way more easier than their local women.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-20-2012 01:25 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Yeah, all in all, I wouldn't go to Argentina for the local girls. I would recommend going for the culture. It's really like a European country but at South America prices. You can have a nice steak dinner with a bottle (not a glass) of Malbec for like $10-$15 USD. It's a very affordable country with lots of geographic diversity (mountains, deserts, glaciers) and cool cities. The women are very beautiful, but gringos don't really stand much of a chance for the most part. There are lots of gringas that pass through though and they are always down for that cock. I ran through a good deal of Aussies and European chicks when I was there.

I would still revisit Argentina just to get some good meals and enjoy the culture. There's lots of cool shit to get into and Buenos Aires is one of the coolest cities in the world.

"I would recommend going for the culture. "

Agreed...go for the culture ! [Image: smile.gif]

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-20-2012 03:16 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Haha might take a while but one day I'll get with one of those!

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-20-2012 03:16 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Ha! You can look but you can't touch. Have you been to Argentina? Even Roosh says he'll probably never return. I don't want guys going down there with false expectations. As I said, the women are beautiful, but they are ridiculously hard to get in bed and they are histericas. You should still visit for the culture though. Argentina occupies a unique position in South America on many levels.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-20-2012 02:45 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Very true. I actually got my Argentine flag in Florianopolis. I opened a group of chicks late at night outside of a "hippy-hoppy" party. The pic is in my Floripa post some weeks ago. I went home with one and had wild drunk sex.

Argentines visit Floripa in HORDES during the summer, both men and women. Women go to live out their fantasies that they can't realize at home while men go there because they know Brasileiras are way more easier than their local women.

From everything I've read about Florianopolis it sounds like paradise. If my internet ventures are successful enough I'm considering hitting Floripa from December-Feb when I graduate. Casanova what are the prices there like? Cheaper or more expensive than Rio? How much would a small pad for one person cost to rent? Is swooping the girls doable with only English?

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but it does have a lot of relevance to Argentine girls!

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Ok, what I did at the time to get this argie flag was very simple actually.

I went to this place called Rio Vermelho camping site (http://www.macamp.com.br/_Campings/SC-Fl...rmelho.htm)

at the time there was tons of young people staying there , so I actually stayed there one night with a friend (we were staying at a hotel with our families),Socializing,drinking, with people in the game room.

There were Argentinians there also, And thats when I discovered "Guaraná game" the easiest way to open a chica argentina in Floripa.
I was drinking guaraná soda, a tipical brazilian beverage ,that at the time they didn't know in Argentina.
After some elderly-like chat this girl asked about the drink and was very curious about the taste of it.It was my green light to do some cocky-funny talking : I would refuse to give her the drink,and just kept playing with it till I get her number in exchange for a sip.

After that I would always hold a can of guaraná in the beach,and I was opened a couple times by argentinas when in the crowd watching soccer or volleyball games at the beach .LOL

anyway I returned to the Rio Vermelho Camping site in the same week,and spent another night there just socializing with the guys. I called Candelaria(it was her name)out of her motorhome and we just stood there talking and drinking guaraná.Some time after , we were making sweet love in her friend's tent.

I was 19,and I will never forget she calling me "Mi Amor" while I banged her hard.

That was my first and only argie flag, but I was able to kiss other Argentinas with the guaraná move.

I don't know if guaraná is popular in Argentina today, but oh boy that drink helped me a lot.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (01-21-2012 07:07 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2012 02:45 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

From everything I've read about Florianopolis it sounds like paradise. If my internet ventures are successful enough I'm considering hitting Floripa from December-Feb when I graduate. Casanova what are the prices there like? Cheaper or more expensive than Rio? How much would a small pad for one person cost to rent? Is swooping the girls doable with only English?

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but it does have a lot of relevance to Argentine girls!

PM me P Dog. I don't want to sidetrack this thread.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

I spent a couple of days in Buenos Aires recently. Roosh just has a couple of points in his book about Buenos Aires and dismisses it outright.

Well he was on to something [Image: smile.gif]

However there is a good news when you go to Argentina:

- the food is good and affordable (though not cheap anymore)

- it's a pretty nice city with few annoyances

- there are lots of 7 and 8s in the streets and in the nightlife

- if you go out you can make out with 2-3 pretty girls every night

- Spanish is great help but not required for gaming really

That's where the good news ends.

As Roosh laid before the girls are rather psychotic and it's almost impossible to actually get them to bang. Initially I was really encouraged by the quick makeouts and the cool but friendly vibe. Almost every girl that talked to me for 2 minutes or more gave me her number. Now when I messaged them they never responded - I thought ok fake numbers - happens. So I did the number verification by ringing the girls phone next. But the same results after some small talk on text or whatsapp. It would look like something like this:

Me: How is you day coming along?
She: Spending the day with my family. I'll be back in town tomorrow afternoon.
Me: Let's meet for a drink tomorrow - like to try this bar in Palermo.
She: Sounds good.
Me: What about Frank's at 9 PM?

No response after that .

Another girl:

She: When are you leaving?
Me: Sunday
She: Let's so something before you leave.
Me: What about a drink on Friday?

No response until Sunday eve ...

Note that I had my tongue in their throat and my hand on their ass just 48 hours before. That does not mean much...

My impression was that the girls here build their own harems of guys. They have a long term thing going on and a number of fb's they string along. They get off by the validation of kissing other guys in clubs. What I found irritating is that just very few girls are actually playful. Most don't respond to a playful atmosphere at all and are aloof. Roosh termed the 'corpse' when talking to Ukraininan girls. Argentine girls are a bit like that.

One more:

She: I can't make it for a drink but have time in the afternoon.
Me: What time:
She: 1.30-3.30
Me: ok - there is this coffee shop (near my hotel)
She: ok, sounds good.

She shows up an hour late. Not even presenting an excuse. And leaves 3.30 [Image: smile.gif]

For such a big city Buenos Aires has a rather mediocre nightlife. There are some good spots though as outlined by the OP. Here's my observation.

Terraza del Este

I went on Wednesday around 10.30PM. Imagine a club where all guys have game and the girls are out to build harems of admirers. It's like a bull pen! I have never seen such Testosterone filled atmosphere before!

The place looks great and the music good. It's full of latino type players, they escalate quickly (trying to kiss after 5 minutes), many can dance well, they look all the same in shirt and jeans but they look good!. There is plenty of good looking girls that actually kiss you after a couple of minutes approaching. I tried different variants with talking longer or shorter. My results were similar- they'd make out with me for a couple of minutes and would give me her number and reconvene with her friends after that. The girls I kissed where talking to other guys just 10 minutes later. I pulled them away for a dance but no dice. Perplexing! You barely see girls (even groups of 4) talking with each other for much than a minute - the guys swoop in quickly.

It's a place to meet the young professionals 25-35.

Terraza is also open Thu-Sat with huge weekend turnouts - the atmosphere might be a bit more chill. Remember the party will start around 2AM on weekends.

El Alamo (Recoleta)

Probably the best place for a pick up during the week. Lot's of girls - younger. Fewer stunning girls but still pretty good. You get a pitcher of beer for $5! This was an instant opener for me all the time. Easy to talk to.

Milion

Next door Milion is a very classy act. Great place but smaller crowd and way more upscale. That was the only place where the girls did not want to kiss right now. My results from the numbers I gathered were the same. They talk to you but don't come out on a date with you.

Frank's

Very cool speakeasy bar. I went twice around 11 PM - but no crowd there.

Isabel

Great looking bar with a fire place outdoors but no crowd when I was there 10.30 PM on a Saturday.

Kika

I went on Tuesday due to the OP recommendation - at least around 2 AM there was barely anybody there. I was too tired at that point - it's a Tuesday after all!

Pub street

There is a pub street around Reconquista and Paraguay which has a good number of outside tables. Good place to approach if you are ok with approaching targets that sit down. Go between 9-midnight.

Street gaming

I tried a number of approaches but there my lacking Spanish hurt. Girls aren't exactly super friendly. Not a single number from daygaming in the streets (did not try malls).

Couchsurfing

Not really a help here. Lot's of girls respond but never go out with you or are simply too ugly.

Argentina is a scenic place with a good lifestyle. However bring a girl or accept that you won;t get laid without huge effort for mediocre chicks. The great looking girls have their own huge harems going and are in no hurry to add you to their long list. There is no foreigner bonus for white Gringos here. Plus the competition of Latino players is intense - these guys have game but they still rarely get laid.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

One immediate problem I see with your strategy is that you seem to be doing things way ahead of schedule. Dinner in Buenos Aires is at 10:00 P.M. or even later. Inviting a girl to a go to a bar at 9:00, before dinner, makes little sense. The reason why one bar you went to at 10:00 or 11:00 or whatever it was was was empty was that it was way too early. People in Buenos Aires don't go out until at least 12:00 or 1:00. I agree that Buenos Aires is a very difficult city, but you can at least reduce some of the damage by adopting the local customs.

Buenos Aires Data Sheet

Quote: (12-27-2013 08:34 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

One immediate problem I see with your strategy is that you seem to be doing things way ahead of schedule. Dinner in Buenos Aires is at 10:00 P.M. or even later. Inviting a girl to a go to a bar at 9:00, before dinner, makes little sense. The reason why one bar you went to at 10:00 or 11:00 or whatever was that it was way too early. People in Buenos Aires don't go out until at least 12:00 or 1:00. I agree that Buenos Aires is a very difficult city, but you can at least reduce some of the damage by adopting the local customs.

Good tip! But yes I tried to set up dates at 10 or 11 with similar results.