rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to use your cell phone as a wingman

I was on a bus from Philadelphia to New York three weeks ago and I was talking to my business partner who is currently located in Beijing. We were discussing how to deal with these Indian programmers who kept trying to renegotiate the price on us. As the founder of this company, I decided that it was time to give the Indians an ultimatum: do the work at the agreed price or their kids would go hungry. After all, there would be 10,000 other Indians lined up to do the job if they didn't want to.

I said this to my friend over the phone in a very alpha tone of voice and gave him explicit directions on what to tell the Indians if they decided to keep trying to dick us around. Anyway, a couple of girls sitting near me on the bus were listening to me give a semi-angry alpha tirade to what seemed like my subordinate and were apparently impressed, so they opened me about what happened. Both were beautiful international girls from East Africa and I have plans to hang with them in New York before I go abroad to France.

This taught me something: you can proof yourself by having a fake phone conversation if it turns out you will be sitting or standing near a hot girl for at least a minute or so. You can tailor the phone conversation so that you are arguing with a hot latin girl about why you just simply don't have time to go bang her tonight or something. Sky's the limit.

This is probably already a pickup tactic that exists. I don't know all too much about pickup outside of some simple day game routines that I got from Sinn and generally stick to.

Another thing I did during a different bus phone conversation is switch from English to Chinese, then randomly to Spanish. This is also a huge DHV and will spark attraction. I imagine there is also probably a way to get into comfort without even having to talk to her, such as telling your real or imaginary friend on the phone a comfort story that she will definitely be eavesdropping to overhear.

After getting off the phone, you can open her and pretend like she wasn't listening to the phone conversation, while in reality you know she heard every word.

"you can proof yourself by having a fake phone conversation "

Ha. I have been doing this shit for years.

I like saying things like:

"Yeah. Just make sure the CASH gets here by tomorrow! I will have Julio pick it up at the shipyard. Yeah, we will have the product. Don't worry. Its Puro. Ok Pablo. Ciao.

Then turn and say to "hello".

Most of the time its your Game to lose at that point.

-MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Can you toss out a "And don't fuck with me" or is that taking it too far.

"Another thing I did during a different bus phone conversation is switch from English to Chinese, then randomly to Spanish."

Big business talk on the bus is a hard sell. When on public trans stick to talking about low-level street stuff. Or quickly break up with an aspiring model. "It's over Nadia, your tear sheets are on the stoop!" And don't be talking about the huge bank in your pocket. If in first class, then go with the big business talk. Just don't be the "hey I'm about to take off I gotta go" jerkoff.

Always end your phony call with a powerful hangup that the target audience feels.

Aloha!

Is Kona the Hawaiian G-Manifesto alter-ego?

How about something like.

"Look babe, I didnt even know I had anything contagious and you know the condom thing doesn't work for me. Well how bad is it? Is it seeping badly? Take some goddam penecillin or something, I don't know. Gotta go, I have a date."

Quote: (08-21-2009 11:11 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Ha.

Yeah, Kona is bringing some strong moves to the hoop.

-MPM

Quote: (08-22-2009 05:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2009 11:11 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Ha.

Yeah, Kona is bringing some strong moves to the hoop.

-MPM

Mahalo...

And mahalo nui loa to you MPM.
The number of vehicles "sittin on dubs" here in the islands has dropped sharply.
"Whips" are missing their catalytic converters.
Our air is cleaner. Our roads are clearer. Douchebags are staying home.

Aloha!

Yeah, I don't know how seriously I'd take someone's public business conversation on a bus from Philly to New York. The train is like $30.

Quote: (08-23-2009 03:17 AM)Eric Wrote:  

Yeah, I don't know how seriously I'd take someone's public business conversation on a bus from Philly to New York. The train is like $30.

Yeah in theory it shouldn't have worked. I wasn't really trying to pick up at the time. However, it did.

Also, I'm 23 years old and I'm not acting like a baller...I'm acting like a fresh grad starting up a company. I' m bootstrapping so it's all congruent. If I was 35 and talking about a multimillion dollar M&A deal, that might make less sense.

Girls, in general, don't seem to care as much about where you are, as where you are going. In other words, they like to see motivation and ambition.

Quote: (08-24-2009 02:10 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Yeah in theory it shouldn't have worked. I wasn't really trying to pick up at the time. However, it did.

Also, I'm 23 years old and I'm not acting like a baller...I'm acting like a fresh grad starting up a company. I' m bootstrapping so it's all congruent. If I was 35 and talking about a multimillion dollar M&A deal, that might make less sense.

I guess my problem with this is that it's unrealistic and seemingly fake. I used to work in M&A for an investment bank -- you simply can't discuss the details of a deal in public. I'd assume that you wouldn't want to have discussions pertaining to your start-up in public, too. I'm not trying to shit on your idea, but I think I'd roll my eyes if I heard someone talking like Donald Trump on the phone next to me on a bus.

Quote: (08-24-2009 02:49 PM)Eric Wrote:  

I guess my problem with this is that it's unrealistic and seemingly fake. I used to work in M&A for an investment bank -- you simply can't discuss the details of a deal in public. I'd assume that you wouldn't want to have discussions pertaining to your start-up in public, too. I'm not trying to shit on your idea, but I think I'd roll my eyes if I heard someone talking like Donald Trump on the phone next to me on a bus.

Eric,

Point well taken, but you are definitely NOT the target for the move. Girls are.

Its a fun/ funny move that is as much for your own enjoyment as it is effective.

Other point, it doesn't need to be done on buses. And probably shouldn't.

You can do it at the lobby bar of the Ritz Carlton if it makes you feel better.

-MPM

anything which is tried to be show off or in other words,to impress a girl is useless...i have tried it in the past several times..and faced the failure.

dont poss Alpha...BE the Alpha.

Quote: (08-24-2009 11:23 PM)charmer Wrote:  

anything which is tried to be show off or in other words,to impress a girl is useless...i have tried it in the past several times..and faced the failure.

dont poss Alpha...BE the Alpha.

Of course.

I think people are missing the point.

This is a funny-humor move that makes you feel good, makes the girl feel good and makes her smile.

It is also a great move, if you want a girl to notice you before you talk to her.

It keeps things flowing.

-MPM

From a different perspective: keep track of your approaches and whimp-outs in a note in your phone. Update it throughout the night. Like a (good) wingman, the fact that you're keeping score will motivate you to not be a puss.

Today at Ikea I was blindsided by about 10 cute girls spread throughout the store. I whimped on them all, then went to the bathroom, checked my phone, and proceeded to approach the next 16 cuties I saw. (Starting with the chick who worked the ball pit.) I got the facebook info for one. At my stage in the game, I consider that a small victory.

BB Brah,

Now here's the phone working for somebody. I like that. I'm trying to figure it out.

Did you get the ball pit girl's facebook? Is this ball pit the one for kids jumping in, and is this girl kind of the lifeguard? If so, you need to move quickly. She has wanted to spread Aloha in that thing since she's worked it. This wahine and her friends have already joked about it. You need to joke about it with her right away.

Now I don't know about Ikea but they probably don't give the keys to the ball pit girl. Remember, she's gonna want it hard in the pit, this is her fantasy. Even if its not tell her it is. You should find the locations of other ball pits in your area via the internet.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-31-2009 03:04 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Now I don't know about Ikea but they probably don't give the keys to the ball pit girl. Remember, she's gonna want it hard in the pit, this is her fantasy. Even if its not tell her it is. You should find the locations of other ball pits in your area via the internet.

Aloha!

HAHAHA I just laughed my ass off dude

Using cell phone conversation to impress ladies is already an old pick up tactic. We admit that are interest are easily piqued by this but in the end if we learn the truth it will just annoy us. Personally, I am annoyed by callers who are too noisy during their phone conversations on public places. Predictive Dialer

Quote: (08-24-2009 02:49 PM)Eric Wrote:  

Same here. I can't stand hearing some guy nearby yelling into his phone like a hopped-up maniac. There's always a few of these guys on the plane trying to get in that last "important" call before take-off. If you absolutely have to handle business in public do it with some class and tact. Being alpha isn't about just being loud and bossy. It's also be about showing a certain level of refinement.

A good one everyone can appreciate is pretending to give one of your buddies advice on romancing his girl. You can fake to be telling him how to plan out his proposal, that you'll help with the music and play the piano or sax to their favorite tune. Fake giving love advice to friends on how he can win his woman back.

Women will hear this and zoom in their ears like CRACK to an addict instead of a boring business call.

The beauty of the fake love advice phone call or wedding proposal advice fake call is that you will not be a loud prick trying to get attention, and it seems more realistic of a conversation that the 40 million dollar wire transfer that should be spread out accross your Cayman and Swiss bank accounts. You can even fake talking to your little brother on the best way to treat his new girlfriend he loves sooo much, but recently lost and is looking fir help winning her back [Image: wink.gif]

the best fake phone call is pretending to talk to a ......wait for it...... A GIRL!! yup, pretend to be talking to a female, and how she wants your help on dancing tips, and helping her shop for clothes fir her boyfriend, and throw a joke in there about how that used to be you, as in you are her ex!!! And a really cool ex at that! Wow, what woman does not dream of that?

Once your call is finished, glance over at your target, chances are she has a smile from ear to ear on what cool, and romantic guy you are.

Now at this point, is where you pray a Hollywood casting agent is nearby watching you, because you are about to put your best acting skills on display.

As she smiles in a shy, but interested manner, and you glance at her, your cheeks turn red, and you say " OMG, were you actually able to hear me? I'm sooo embarrased! But, what did you think of my advice?"

Immediately without hesitating go sit next to her (stand if she is standing)

"I think you're someone I want to bang tonight!"
"Hell yeah, let's roll"

7 hours later at your place:

Target is begging you to "give it to her harder"

The next day, you have a call from your agent that has recently discovered you. You are booked for 3 major movie releases with Will Smith, Brad Pitt and Michelle Rodriguez's new fling.

End credits

The End

Women hear anything related to love and relationships, and especially good, and juicy advice will zoom in quickly. Why do you think women love gossip columns and horoscopes? There are more women that read Elle Magazine, than there ate those that read the Wall Street Journal. You will have everyone evesdropping on your "how to win a woman conversation" including men for pointers!

Think like a woman guys! Relationship and dating advice is crack to females!

Much like cars, guns and strip club reviews on thegmanifesto.com blog are crack for us!

Win-win!

speakeasy,

"Same here. I can't stand hearing some guy nearby yelling into his phone like a hopped-up maniac. There's always a few of these guys on the plane trying to get in that last "important" call before take-off. If you absolutely have to handle business in public do it with some class and tact. Being alpha isn't about just being loud and bossy. It's also be about showing a certain level of refinement."

I agree 100%. I can't stand when people yap on their phones, and I always leave the room/restaurant/bar to make calls.

The beauty of this move is it is a joke, to get a girl to smile, and to give you some momentum to open.

To create something out of nothing.

Have fun with this one.

I think people have been trying the "important guy yelling into a cell phone" thing since mobile phones were invented, and since they were the size of army field telephones. that's why movie theaters have ads imploring people to shut off their mobiles. Or why some supermarkets and other stores have some kind of radar that blocks peoples' phones (or sabotages any chance of cheezy fake convo's)

Sky is the limit, in having a phone call as a wingman. It was interesting if you want to catch an attraction in some people around you. This is the tactic that can use to be able to put yourself at the center of attraction.seo services

I use my cell as a wingman all the time. If I see a girl i like, I pretend to be on the phone, then i put myself "in position" where i will be walking right in front of her, right past her, or slower then her so she will walk past me. When i know she can hear me, i go into my "routines". What has worked for me is 2 of them:

1. I pretend i am having a semi-loud, passionate conversation in portugues. (Spanish doesn't help cause its so common around here)

or

2. I say something like this..."I'm telling you man, that chick is no dummy. She plays dum but she is the smartest one there. Ya i know, but she knows the whole story and she hasn't opened her mouth once, The chick is no dummy, man, trust me."

I end the call on a high note, JUST AS SHE IS PASSING ME. I "hang up" and pretend like it was a slightly charged emotional phone call, sort of pausing for a moment. Then i immediatley open her with some sort of quick/funny/confident statement.

Last time, the girl had a tear on the back of her jeans, so i said..."Hey Do you know you have a hole on your ass?"

She turned around cracking a smile, "What" she said, as she turned to look at it.

" I had a patch over it but i don't know what happened"

The conversation was on. And we where walking in the same direction. And she just heard me talking and behaving in a confident , interesting way.