rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

manizales, colombia

manizales, colombia

Have any of you guys ever been to this place? Or even heard about it?

When i was in Colombia my uncle kept telling me that manizales is one of the best places in colombia to find freaky girls, he`s been living in colombia for 20 years so i take is word 100%.

I just googled this city on google images and it looks beautiful. Half the city is full of snow all year round and theres a bunch of snowboarding spots. The next time i go to colombia im going to try and make a trip there.

manizales, colombia

Confirmed. You just missed the feria de manizales, the 2nd biggest party in Colombia. Girls are freaky, a university town, but their beauty is not up there with Medellin, Cali abd Bogota.

Manizales is a Place where you can slay about a dozen 6s in a 3 week period if you go hard on day game and pipeline on CC before you arrive.

Ill be there next month a draft a data sheet.

Mixx

manizales, colombia

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention, if your Spanish skills are not at least an intermediate level, you may want to skip/avoid Manizales and stick to the tier 1 cities until your language skills improve. I've never heard of a girl who can speak basic English in Manizales, your Spanish must be intermediate to strong to get the most bangs during your stay. Otherwise, you'll probably spend your entire stay with 1 single girl who can semi-understand you with hand signals, and she will NOT be anything better than a 7 at best if you are VERY lucky.

Game in Manizales is cocky-playful-teaser to build comfort fast, and have sex by the 2nd date or after 4 venue changes in one night.

Mixx

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-14-2012 09:46 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention, if your Spanish skills are not at least an intermediate level, you may want to skip/avoid Manizales and stick to the tier 1 cities until your language skills improve. I've never heard of a girl who can speak basic English in Manizales, your Spanish must be intermediate to strong to get the most bangs during your stay. Otherwise, you'll probably spend your entire stay with 1 single girl who can semi-understand you with hand signals, and she will NOT be anything better than a 7 at best if you are VERY lucky.

Game in Manizales is cocky-playful-teaser to build comfort fast, and have sex by the 2nd date or after 4 venue changes in one night.

Mixx

Mixx -

I think I remember you saying you open first in English in Colombia.

Is this also true in a place like Manizales with no English Speakers?

Or is this only in Cali, Medellin, Cartagena and Bogota?

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-14-2012 03:23 PM)ibaguesucks305 Wrote:  

Have any of you guys ever been to this place? Or even heard about it?

When i was in Colombia my uncle kept telling me that manizales is one of the best places in colombia to find freaky girls, he`s been living in colombia for 20 years so i take is word 100%.

I just googled this city on google images and it looks beautiful. Half the city is full of snow all year round and theres a bunch of snowboarding spots. The next time i go to colombia im going to try and make a trip there.

Are you sure you googled the right manizales?

It doesn't snow in Manizales Colombia....I've never been there but I have driven past it a couple of times on my way from Cali to Medelllin.

Anyway I have a friend that used a dating agency there.

http://www.manizalescupido.com/index.html

It's an agency that chicks join to meet foreigners....I have a friend that used it and liked the women there.....my friend is one hell of a nice guy but doesn't aim very high if you ask me.

Did a quick search for the women from 18 to 25 and didn't see anything over a 5 on my scale (from 1 to 10).....but it's good to know where the bottom is..... and this is rock bottom.....anybody can date these types in Manizales or just about anywhere in Colombia and you don't have to be rich or good looking. jajaja

With some cash, game and gook looks or spanish.....you should do much better.

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 10:45 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

Are you sure you googled the right manizales?

It doesn't snow in Manizales Colombia....I've never been there but I have driven past it a couple of times on my way from Cali to Medelllin.

Anyway I have a friend that used a dating agency there.

http://www.manizalescupido.com/index.html

It's an agency that chicks join to meet foreigners....I have a friend that used it and liked the women there.....my friend is one hell of a nice guy but doesn't aim very high if you ask me.

Did a quick search for the women from 18 to 25 and didn't see anything over a 5 on my scale (from 1 to 10).....but it's good to know where the bottom is..... and this is rock bottom.....anybody can date these types in Manizales or just about anywhere in Colombia and you don't have to be rich or good looking. jajaja

With some cash, game and gook looks or spanish.....you should do much better.

It does not snow in Manizales. Surprised I did not catch that part in his OP.

That agency you posted Wedo is a direct match with what I posted before, Manizales is FULL of easy 5's and 6's that you can knock out within a 3 weeks stay easily. If you stay 3 weeks, and you hit day game hard (in spanish), by your 2nd week you are just knocking them down like pins in an alley. However, do not go to Manizales for beautiful women, go there because you are in a severe 8-month dry spell, and need easy pussy fast without hiring a prostitute, or just curious to see something off the beaten path in Colombia for foreigners.

Mixx

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 01:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2012 10:45 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

It does not snow in Manizales. Surprised I did not catch that part in his OP.

That agency you posted Wedo is a direct match with what I posted before, Manizales is FULL of easy 5's and 6's that you can knock out within a 3 weeks stay easily. If you stay 3 weeks, and you hit day game hard (in spanish), by your 2nd week you are just knocking them down like pins in an alley. However, do not go to Manizales for beautiful women, go there because you are in a severe 8-month dry spell, and need easy pussy fast without hiring a prostitute, or just curious to see something off the beaten path in Colombia for foreigners.

Mixx

Were you being sarcastic because I don't understand how a man, especially in this day and age, could go that long without sex unless they wanted to.

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 03:49 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Were you being sarcastic

It is with a heavy heart that I must answer this truthfully. No.

I have met guys in America that do not even know what a passport looks like! I also have met guys (not many) that have confessed to me to be Virgins at the age of 25 in America! Seriously!

There are guys on this very forum that have gone on huge dry spells of 6+ months and come here for help.

because I don't understand how a man, especially in this day and age, could go that long without sex unless they wanted to.

We can hijack this thread easily with this topic, I certainly cannot think of going without sex for more than 2 months before I am on a plane back to Colombia to get my EMERGENCY FUCK!

However, you'd be surprised how many guys in North America go months without sex (not by choice either) because they have not found the tree of knowledge yet. You'll see them walking around malls, carrying shopping bags, purses, women's shoes, and usually staring at the floor as their "girl" orders them to massage her feet from all the shoes she has tried on that day that he bought for her.

Mixx

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 12:25 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Mixx -

In Manizales, the girls are so incredibly amazed by anyone that is not a local they will automatically be intrigued by your mere presence. Even for me as a latin guy, I just dress/speak and set my body language vibe differently, I have American swagger that just sets me apart in less than 15 seconds of making contact with a local girl. The local guys dress kind of sloppy, feminine and rely heavily on social circle to meet women. I never see any guy approach a girl they do not know..EVER!!! A guy with swagger and confidence, and speaks spanish just slaughters any local competition in his way....just like putting the Colts to play against the Packers or a butter knife against a Machete. [Image: dodgy.gif]

So, no, I do not need to open in English, I just need to open. Done.

Mixx

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 04:21 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Were you being sarcastic

It is with a heavy heart that I must answer this truthfully. No.

I have met guys in America that do not even know what a passport looks like! I also have met guys (not many) that have confessed to me to be Virgins at the age of 25 in America! Seriously!

There are guys on this very forum that have gone on huge dry spells of 6+ months and come here for help.

because I don't understand how a man, especially in this day and age, could go that long without sex unless they wanted to.

We can hijack this thread easily with this topic, I certainly cannot think of going without sex for more than 2 months before I am on a plane back to Colombia to get my EMERGENCY FUCK!

However, you'd be surprised how many guys in North America go months without sex (not by choice either) because they have not found the tree of knowledge yet. You'll see them walking around malls, carrying shopping bags, purses, women's shoes, and usually staring at the floor as their "girl" orders them to massage her feet from all the shoes she has tried on that day that he bought for her.

Mixx

Man, that's wild bro. I won't say anything further because this thread could easily get hijacked, and I don't want to deflect attention away from Manizales. All I got to say to anyone reading this who is under that kind of dry spell, WAKE UP! Even in the US man, you shouldn't have a problem getting laid. If anything, resort to online game. Do something. You shouldn't be worried about quality if you're not actually getting laid. Smash as many 5 and 6s as you need to before you realize that you shouldn't be undergoing a dry spell. Only then can you escalate to higher level chicks. But you have to keep fucking. Period.

Also, definitely save up cash and try to take a trip overseas ASAP. I mean this for the cats who live in the US. I recommend going to a Latin American country, particularly Colombia or Brazil. Only then will you understand what a feminine woman is supposed to be like.

Certain places in Eastern Europe might offer something similar, though I haven't been. Latin America is closer anyway. Plus, learning Spanish is important. Latinos are the fastest growing group of Americans. It only helps to learn more about them.

Ok, back to Manizales, this would be a good foray if you've already got your Spanish down to a conversational level, and I mean beyond answering questions with just the words "si" or "claro." I think once you've been comfortable in places like Manizales, you'll be in a good space to explore the "hidden gems" that Mixx is probably keeping to himself haha. There's lots of little towns across Colombia where you can find women beyond the "big four" (Cali, Cartagena, Bogota, and Medellin). There's also places like Popayan, Armenia, etc.

If you really want to get into learning Spanish, Colombia is probably your best bet anyway. They have the most neutral accent. Plus, the people are fun and the women are some of the best in the world. Everyone in Latin America dreams about Colombian women. It's a win-win across the board IMO.

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 12:25 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2012 09:46 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Mixx -

I'd be interested to know this also, I speak Spanish with a Spanish accent so it's obvious I'm foreign anyway. In Spain I've never used the English opener or in South America, my Spanish is basically bilingual so would seem silly to open in English.

Don't mean to hijack the thread any further but would be interested to know.

manizales, colombia

Quote:Quote:

Even in the US man, you shouldn't have a problem getting laid.

Sh*t. I still haven't been to a place easier than America. I know not everyone will agree with me on this, but that is my experience.

It is more than ok to airball in a foreign country. But in America?

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 05:53 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Sh*t. I still haven't been to a place easier than America. I know not everyone will agree with me on this, but that is my experience.

I would not call Miami a walk in the park as far as getting laid with new pussy on regular basis now G. However, some other parts of N. America, like Fargo, ND is just incredibly easy, and I was beginning to see that MSP was not far behind in easiness factor, no-nonsense hook-ups.

However, None of these places can EVER be as easy as Manizles if you speak the local language; it just should be unlawful for a foreigner with great Spanish skills to slay pussy there because you just severely slaughter the local competition without effort. Just keep in mind that the bulk of women are 6's/7's at best in these areas. Any 8+ are surrounded by orbiters 24/7 or on lockdown by a local narco kingpin.

Manizales is the only place in the world where I see a local, broke guy who is a 4/5 in looks himself, fucking several 7 & 8's!! In america, it's usually the opposite where men date down a few points.

Mixx

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 06:07 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I would not call Miami a walk in the park as far as getting laid with new pussy on regular basis now G. However, some other parts of N. America, like Fargo, ND is just incredibly easy, and I was beginning to see that MSP was not far behind in easiness factor, no-nonsense hook-ups.

However, None of these places can EVER be as easy as Manizles if you speak the local language; it just should be unlawful for a foreigner with great Spanish skills to slay pussy there because you just severely slaughter the local competition without effort. Just keep in mind that the bulk of women are 6's/7's at best in these areas. Any 8+ are surrounded by orbiters 24/7 or on lockdown by a local narco kingpin.

Manizales is the only place in the world where I see a local, broke guy who is a 4/5 in looks himself, fucking several 7 & 8's!! In america, it's usually the opposite where men date down a few points.

Mixx

I think in places like LA and Miami, there's a market of reasonably attractive chicks who are jaded and ripe for pipelining. In most major American cities, the number of available women is always higher than the number of available men on their level. This is especially true in the case of minorities, in which the number of available women increases exponentially.

If you're a decent looking guy who has his shit together, you should be able to pull together a harem one way or another. I've found too many instances of decent women in these kind of places dating down or being in "open relationships."

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 06:07 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Manizales on the list!

I see your point Mixx, however, I don't think anywhere can compare with the straight up trampyness of America.

And of course there are a lot of places that I have never been.

But, look at a place like Las Vegas.

It is not uncommon to bang a girl after knowing her for 20 minutes.

And it is pretty smooth, but not news worthy to swoop 2 or 3 girls in the same night in Las Vegas. (Plus you have the 24 hour "long clock" there).

I don't know anywhere else in the world that comes close.

Except maybe a place like Cancun for Spring Break, and again, that is American girls.

I will start a new thread as this is completely off topic, here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9646.html

manizales, colombia

Blue Martini in Brickell is a walk in the park.

I had a guy that was 38 and a virgin. Awesome, built, good looking guy. He cried when he admitted it.

Vegas is insane for hookups. It's only a matter of time if you just keep approaching lol

Manizales sounds cool if you can easily pull 6-8's.

@Mixx - what are you calling an 8? What are you calling a 5? Like a pic example if you can (I promise not to get into a debate about what I'd rank - just want to know what you mean)

manizales, colombia

Replying to the OP, manizales is a cool place for sure but I certainly wouldn't consider it any sort of Colombian hidden gem, at least as far as women and nightlife goes. As a disclaimer I only spent a few nights in town, and it was during the middle of the week, so maybe my experience wasn't ideal. Anyway, here are my impressions:

Pros - very friendly people (I speak fluent Spanish, which is almost a must), relaxed vibe, beautiful scenery. The last bit is largely why I'd recommend at least a quick visit. Make sure to catch a ride on the cable car, and if you have time go hiking/camping in the surrounding parks. They're beautiful, and probably why you associate Manizales with snow

Cons - A very sleepy town, at least during the week. I went out every night I was there (M-W) and the city was absolutely dead, with most of the bars/clubs closing very early. I don't think this is just a case of me not knowing where to look either, as my local contacts, all young guys, told me straight out that nightlife was nonexistent til the weekend. Also I wouldn't say the quality of the girls was anything special, certainly nothing like the big tourist cities, or even places like Pereira.

Speaking of which, go there. Pereira is only about a 75 minutes bus ride from Manizales, and it shouldn't cost you more than about 5 bucks. This place is the true hidden gem, and maybe my favorite town in the whole country. The girls there were gorgeous, very open, and several either flat-out approached me or gave me such heavy IOIs that I'd have been a moron to not move in. Plus the nightlife is on a whole other level than Manizales, great bars and clubs scattered over a few distinct zona rosas. The only downside I'd mention is safety. It could've just been bad luck, but after a year in Colombia without problems I had a gun pulled on me walking around Pereira, and got a lot of belligerence from drunk locals at night.

My two cents.

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-14-2012 04:17 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Confirmed. You just missed the feria de manizales, the 2nd biggest party in Colombia. Girls are freaky, a university town, but their beauty is not up there with Medellin, Cali abd Bogota.

Manizales is a Place where you can slay about a dozen 6s in a 3 week period if you go hard on day game and pipeline on CC before you arrive.

Ill be there next month a draft a data sheet.

Mixx

Mixx, would you say the girls in Pereira and Armenia are better looking overall than Manizales... or pretty much the same?

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-16-2012 12:43 PM)Seamus Wrote:  

Cons - A very sleepy town, at least during the week. I went out every night I was there (M-W) and the city was absolutely dead, with most of the bars/clubs closing very early. I don't think this is just a case of me not knowing where to look either, as my local contacts, all young guys, told me straight out that nightlife was nonexistent til the weekend.

This is the case in EVERY SINGLE CITY OF COLOMBIA (and maybe even most cities in America except Miami/NYC/LA). Even the Big 3: Bogota, Medellin, Cali.

Colombians do not go out Mon-Wed, only couples go out to grab a bite to eat or a few compadres to grab a beer and talk about 'life".

Which is why Mon-Wed are IDEAL times to go on first dates in just about any city. The likelihood of flaking is reduced by 70% because girls generally do not have anything planned.

So, if you were to go to Medellin on a Mon-Wed, you'd be singing the same tune.

MIxx

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-16-2012 12:27 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

I've heard this several times already, I need to get my ass over there for ladies night. Blue Martini in any city of South Florida is a walk in the park, because it is usually filled with Cougars that have a ton of $$$ and do not give a shit about social perception of being slutty - she's got divorce money!

@Mixx - what are you calling an 8? What are you calling a 5? Like a pic example if you can (I promise not to get into a debate about what I'd rank - just want to know what you mean)

The girls I am with are what I consider 6's in my last trip to Manizales. I fucked the one to my left (viewers right) wearing white top that reads "New York 87". I consider her a 6, her friend on my right a 5.

The other girl by herself in second picture is what I consider an 8.

Mixx

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-16-2012 12:49 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2012 12:43 PM)Seamus Wrote:  

Cons - A very sleepy town, at least during the week. I went out every night I was there (M-W) and the city was absolutely dead, with most of the bars/clubs closing very early. I don't think this is just a case of me not knowing where to look either, as my local contacts, all young guys, told me straight out that nightlife was nonexistent til the weekend.

This is the case in EVERY SINGLE CITY OF COLOMBIA (and maybe even most cities in America except Miami/NYC/LA). Even the Big 3: Bogota, Medellin, Cali.

Colombians do not go out Mon-Wed, only couples go out to grab a bite to eat or a few compadres to grab a beer and talk about 'life".

Which is why Mon-Wed are IDEAL times to go on first dates in just about any city. The likelihood of flaking is reduced by 70% because girls generally do not have anything planned.

So, if you were to go to Medellin on a Mon-Wed, you'd be singing the same tune.

MIxx

Mixx,

I completely agree. As a general statement, Colombian nightlife during the weeks is not so hot, which is why I made sure to mention when I visited and which is why I'd defer to someone who's spent more time there. That said, I did a ton of traveling in Colombia and for whatever reason Manizales struck me as particularly quiet. Maybe it's because I'd heard such great things, or maybe it was because I was with some friends from the states and wanted to show them a good time, but for whatever reason I left a little disappointed. As for Medellin, I lived there for the better part of two years, and there is definitely good nightlife during the week if you know where to look (for example: Eslabon Prendido on Tuesdays, B Lounge on Wednesdays, etc.), but you're right in that these places are exceptions to the rule.

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-16-2012 12:48 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Mixx, would you say the girls in Pereira and Armenia are better looking overall than Manizales... or pretty much the same?

I would give a marginal edge to Pereira just because there is more women there to chase. So, your chances of finding better quality increases with every approach.

Mixx

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-16-2012 01:01 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

[quote] (01-16-2012 12:27 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

(01-16-2012, 05:27 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  @Mixx - what are you calling an 8? What are you calling a 5? Like a pic example if you can (I promise not to get into a debate about what I'd rank - just want to know what you mean)

The girls I am with are what I consider 6's in my last trip to Manizales. I fucked the one to my left (viewers right) wearing white top that reads "New York 87". I consider her a 6, her friend on my right a 5.

Mixx

Just did my due diligence on this thread. If you're pulling those kinds of girls in Manizales then you're obviously tapped into something that I wasn't and more power to you. I'd have to see more pics, but just looking I think I'd bump up each of those girls a point.

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-16-2012 01:02 PM)Seamus Wrote:  

That said, I did a ton of traveling in Colombia and for whatever reason Manizales struck me as particularly quiet. Maybe it's because I'd heard such great things, or maybe it was because I was with some friends from the states and wanted to show them a good time, but for whatever reason I left a little disappointed.

Well, you were probably hoping that Manizales was a mini-Medellin. It's NOT!

You got exactly what Manizales is, a sleepy town full of 6's that you can bang with ease and very little resistance.

I only go to Manizales because it is a guaranteed fuck-fest, and it is on the way to Pereira from Medellin, so its convenient easy pussy. =)

Mixx

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-16-2012 01:01 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I've heard this several times already, I need to get my ass over there for ladies night. Blue Martini in any city of South Florida is a walk in the park, because it is usually filled with Cougars that have a ton of $$$ and do not give a shit about social perception of being slutty - she's got divorce money!

Mixx

Nice.....appreciate the pics....nice to get a reference point to what you guys are talking about. But I have to admit that I'm a bit gun shy to post many of my own.... as I have been busted so many times in the past.

Even on this board (while posting with a different moniker) I have had some guy show posts I have made to chicks I know....which didn't go over so well.

If scotian shows up in Cali while I'm there....I'll break out the camera and give you those pussy pics you've been requesting.....seems like he might need a little push in the right direction and I'm more than willing to give it to him.