rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's talk about lack of style, and your looks to NOT bang girls!

Well, this thread complements my other style thread, this is called my lack of style thread, or my "WTF are you wearing?" thread.

So boys, you want to repel women, have them laugh at you, and just totally see you as someone they can piss on at will? Dress like this:

** Please remove pictures in your replies/comments! Thanks.

Mixx

almost everyone of those outfits could be pulled off by an alpha guy. the beta posture charisma and physiques of those guys are what make them look so bad

Quote: (01-13-2012 02:33 PM)theoak Wrote:  

almost everyone of those outfits could be pulled off by an alpha guy.

LMAO, you must be from Denmark. Here's another Alpha guy.

Great thread idea, Mixx.

This one should be fun.

I will add more later when I have time.

But here is one for now:

[Image: regularguy.JPG]

Here are some hollywood busters dressing wack also:

Wack Style: Guys And Little Dogs

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2012/01/wac...-dogs.html

The SWPL warm weather uniform:

[Image: 393639_10150494616533457_670858456_89835...1174_n.jpg]

Quote: (01-13-2012 02:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

a few of those outfits arent that much different than something mystery would wear. charisma and frame are much more important than what you are wearing
check out this epsidoe of keys to the vip:

hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgfqci_keys-to-the-vip-matt-aka-meatus-vs-todd-the-natural_shortfilms

[Image: attachment.jpg4126]

If this guy has the right personality, and if he's at a hipster venue, he can definitely pull ass. I've seen guys like this do well with European girls especially, or rich girls from New York or LA.

He is the king of Hipsters.

He's wearing stillettos. He's not a hipster, that dude is 5000% gay.

The only ass he's interested in pulling is man ass.

Here's a more realistic example of how you repel girls. Don't be the guy on the left:

[Image: 9257.jpg]

Buy clothing that fits.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Hahaa, I love this thread, those pics are fucking hilarious, (good choice of examples).

One thing I will say is that I've noticed that the pic Gmanifesto posted is typical of southern and frat boy style.

As a rule of thumb as I said on the other thread, look at Boxing press conferences to see dope style of how men should dress.

Also, as a rule of thumb if you want to see really gay/wack style look to hollywood actors:

Isn't that the boy band guy? Kind of looks like a gay male prostitute.
[Image: w550_gspic_justintimberlake_8.jpg]

Terrible style. If you don't drive a truck and wear a trucker hat, you should be shot. This guy kind of looks like a gay guy that would hang out at truckstops:
[Image: mainimage.jpg]

A while back, I busted out a couple of post on how to dress smooth at The Race Track.

Again, Hollywood throws up airballs:

The Del Mar Race Track: How to Dress for the Horse Races

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2008/07/del...s-for.html

The Del Mar Race Track: Dope Style, Wack Style

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2008/07/del...-wack.html

Quote: (01-13-2012 03:21 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

If this guy has the right personality, and if he's at a hipster venue, he can definitely pull ass. I've seen guys like this do well with European girls especially, or rich girls from New York or LA.

He is the king of Hipsters.

This is more what a typical Hipster looks like.

It's important to remember that a LOT of the dudes photographed in blogs like Sartoralist, especially in NYC, are gay. People know where he shoots his photos and they will go stand around there in crazy outfits wanting to get photographed. These dudes will geek out and go to the same part of the city every day for weeks on end dressed like peacocks just to get on the blog.

Not all of them by a long shot of course, but many.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

your time > her feelings

Quote: (01-13-2012 03:29 PM)Prowl Wrote:  

Here's a more realistic example of how you repel girls. Don't be the guy on the left:

[Image: 9257.jpg]

Buy clothing that fits.

I agree, no man should ever where stillettos, that is just flaming gay, I'm not going to look up pics online, but the hipster style is huge in the Pac-Northwest, basically from SF to Seattle, with Portland being the epicenter.

Hipsters seem to like skinny jeans, sweaters, scarfs, thick frame glasses, and beenies, never really noticed their footwear, but I think the simple vans style shoe is what they normally like, a lot of ride those fixed gear bikes and carry the messanger-style shoulder bag.

http://www.latfh.com

^^
Hipsters

your time > her feelings

I have said this before and I will say it again.

Hipster style ie skinny jeans = gay

Douchbag style ie glittery t-shirts = gay

If you went to prison in the 90's and just got released you would think 95% of American guys were gay.

It is funny how modern day guys dress like how girls used to.

[Image: prince.jpg]

I'm not a proponent of men wearing stilettos, but there are plenty of weird looking motha fuckas in Hollywood pulling prime ass brandishing some of the strangest styles known to men. What's seen in LA cannot be unseen.

Quote: (01-13-2012 04:15 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

[Image: prince.jpg]

I'm not a proponent of men wearing stilettos, but there are plenty of weird looking motha fuckas in Hollywood pulling prime ass brandishing some of the strangest styles known to men. What's seen in LA cannot be unseen.

Yeah, no doubt Prince kills it (or killed it).

However, he is a musical genius.

Your average cat dressing like that would have disastrous consequences.

Unless of course, he was some kind of straight up Monster, Vicious, Ruthless Pimp.

But then again, he would be far from "average" at that point.

Yeah, but celebs can pull this shit off Kero, let's stick to the average Joe who is a member of this forum who does not rake in $50,000USD+ per week.

Not only was prince a pop-star, he was one hell of a b-ball player! Just ask Dave Chappelle.

Mixx

[Image: attachment.jpg4134]   

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Guys, stop posting pics of gay guys. Post pics of straight guys with bad style. Thanks

Quote: (01-14-2012 11:59 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

Guys, stop posting pics of gay guys. Post pics of straight guys with bad style. Thanks

Amen.

However I just looked above and I posted pictures of hollywood stars that are supposedly "straight", but they look completely gay.

That is kind of the problem in this day and age.

95% of American males dress gay or like girls.

Quote: (01-13-2012 02:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx, if Prince was wearing this(referring to the guy with the blue high heels), women would be running up to suck his dick.

Quote: (01-14-2012 11:59 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

It's like G said , this guy is Cristiano Ronaldo who pulls a lot of hot tail but sometimes dresses like a faggot.I think he is straight but who knows

The problem is when the average joe tries to emulate this kind of look...and this is going everywhere, not only among american men.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (01-13-2012 02:12 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Well, this thread complements my other style thread, this is called my lack of style thread, or my "WTF are you wearing?" thread.

So boys, you want to repel women, have them laugh at you, and just totally see you as someone they can piss on at will? Dress like this:

** Please remove pictures in your replies/comments! Thanks.

Mixx

Good thread. Giving examples of those with bad style can quickly show everyone the power of having a style. All of those men are handsome or passable for next to any woman, yet the hideous clothing destroys it for them. Just like poor bodylanguage, poor style and clothing can destroy a man in a girls eyes. Take for example the first man and consider how he would, instantly, become more attractive if he ditched the vulgar jumper and wore a pair of well fitted grey trousers.

By the way, every man should take special notice of the man in yellow. A lot of poorly dressed men wear an untucked-in shirt when they have not the body type for it. Men, generally, have torsos that visually look longer than their legs. Tucking a shirt in elongates a man's legs and his appearance looks more balanced. However, if it is left untucked, like him, you appear to have an overly long body and stumpy legs.

In addition, for christ-sake, make sure you are wearing clothes that are a similar fit. If your shirt is baggy, you must wear baggy trousers. If your shirt is tight, you must wear tight fitting trousers. Avoid this and you'll look like a proper weirdo.

Lastly, learn and use the colour wheel. It will have the most dramatic effect on your wardrobe. hxxp://www.sostylist.com/index.html/colourmatchingadviceforclothing

Quote: (01-13-2012 03:29 PM)Prowl Wrote:  

Buy clothing that fits.

This definitely needs recommending. Everyone in this thread: next time you're going shopping take note of them men you see wearing ill-fitting clothing. You'll quickly lose count. You can avoid falling into the same trap by taking five minutes learning to take your own measurements and then comparing them with those on the label in the shop. They vary wildly, so while you may have a 42 inch chest and in one shop it is a medium, in another it will be a large.

The most ill-fitting items on men are always trousers and jackets. Remember a quick look on the internet will show you what length you need or how the clothing should rest against you to be a correct fit.