rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leopard Kills Man; Viciously Scalps Another

I knew leopards were beasts, but I had no idea they were this dangerous and vicious. Launch the fullscreen and check out pic no. 2 in the slide show where dude gets scalped. Gruesome...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/09...ml#s595547

Wow.

Leopards are my favorite animal in the jungle.

Highest percentage kill rate.

You can learn a ton of Game tactics from Leopards.

Quote: (01-09-2012 02:19 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I knew leopards were beasts, but I had no idea they were this dangerous and vicious.

You had know idea that a leopard will fucking kill you and eat you!?!?

Bro, its a wild fucking animal.

Shit, there are humans that will do this to you if they get a chance.

Welcome to the jungle.

(And this forum, HC)

Quote: (01-09-2012 02:54 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2012 02:19 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I knew leopards were beasts, but I had no idea they were this dangerous and vicious.

You had know idea that a leopard will fucking kill you and eat you!?!?

Most leopards avoid humans. They are capable of killing people, and there have been a few reports of man-eating leopards long ago, but it's quite rare to see this type of attack. I also couldn't imagine that a leopard could scalp a man like that. It was probably done with a lightening quick swipe from the paw. Leopards are mad strong for cats of their size. They are able to lift heavy carcasses high up into the trees only by using their powerful jaws.

I didn't know India was part of their natural habitat, and I'm surprised they didn't put the animal down, and chose to release him somewhere far away instead.

I agree about the game tactics. Leopards are known for their stealth, solitary nature, and ability for self-preservation.

What a story.

Leopards are far more powerfull than any man. If he is unarmed they can easily take him out.

Also, in Africa one of their favourite meals is our long lost cousin the baboon. So they are quite used to preying on other primates. Obviously they are weary of attacking humans since we've had weapons to confront them for so long.

Haven't experinced it myself, but have been told by friends who have, that a fight betwen a leopard and a baboon troop is something incredible to listen to. Especially if you are in a tent in the dead of night (leopards hunt at night) and the fight is happening just a 100 metres or so up the valley. You're definitely not getting any sleep.

Quote: (01-09-2012 03:34 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Why would they kill the leopard?! The leopard did nothing wrong. He was acting naturally.

Because that's typically what authorities in most countries do when a wild animal has taken a human life, as that suggests the animal is likely to kill humans again (having tasted human blood).

This was also a situation where the leopard entered a human settlement outside of its habitat range.

You may have heard about the story recently of an owner of a large collection of exotic animals (lions, tigers, bears, monkeys, etc) releasing his animals out of his private property before taking his own life. The authorities in this rural Ohio town took no chances and chose to gun down the animals rather than tranquilize them, despite no human lives having been taken.

Even animal lover and expert Jack Hanna, based in Ohio, advised the authorities on the matter and agreed with the outcome, disagree with it as you may. That's what authorities usually do for many reasons.

Quote: (01-09-2012 03:54 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Leopards are far more powerfull than any man. If he is unarmed they can easily take him out.

Also, in Africa one of their favourite meals is our long lost cousin the baboon. So they are quite used to preying on other primates. Obviously they are weary of attacking humans since we've had weapons to confront them for so long.

Haven't experinced it myself, but have been told by friends who have, that a fight betwen a leopard and a baboon troop is something incredible to listen to. Especially if you are in a tent in the dead of night (leopards hunt at night) and the fight is happening just a 100 metres or so up the valley. You're definitely not getting any sleep.

You know this dude was shitting in his pants...

[Image: _57780195_013656221-1.jpg]

Quote: (01-09-2012 03:57 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2012 03:34 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Why would they kill the leopard?! The leopard did nothing wrong. He was acting naturally.

Because that's typically what authorities in most countries do when a wild animal has taken a human life, as that suggests the animal is likely to kill humans again (having tasted human blood).

This was also a situation where the leopard entered a human settlement outside of its habitat range.

You may have heard about the story recently of an owner of a large collection of exotic animals (lions, tigers, bears, monkeys, etc) releasing his animals out of his private property before taking his own life. The authorities in this rural Ohio town took no chances and chose to gun down the animals rather than tranquilize them, despite no human lives having been taken.

Even animal lover and expert Jack Hanna, based in Ohio, advised the authorities on the matter and agreed with the outcome, disagree with it as you may. That's what authorities usually do for many reasons.

Yeah, that was completely crazy.

Remember when that "pet" chimpanzee ripped off that womans face?

I don't know why people think they can have wild animals as pets.

My Dad told me chimpazees are as strong at 20 men. Crazy.

Some of the craziest to see are those Great Apes. You definitely don't want to mess with those.

That shits crazy!

Here we see a leopard open a set of four lionesses. He soon finds that the lady lions are hostile and not receptive to him.

Luckily he holds his own until his wingman comes to his aid!

Quote: (01-09-2012 05:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah, that was completely crazy.

Remember when that "pet" chimpanzee ripped off that womans face?

I don't know why people think they can have wild animals as pets.

I remember that. That was a gruesome attack.

One story I'll never forget was the dude in Harlem who kept a "pet" tiger in his apartment.

Video: http://animal.discovery.com/videos/fatal...arlem.html

Beautiful animal, it is sad that nature makes it almost impossible to have these animals as pets.

More and more you see wild animals and humans crossing paths (mainly because they're losing more of their natural habitats, and/or we wander further into theirs). And even the smallest of jungle cats will do damage. They're always stronger than they look. MOST wild animals look to avoid humans, and in instances where there's an attack, it's usually because they were surprised or felt cornered in some way. People in California occasionally get attacked by mountain lions - usually a jogger or a biker suprises the cat. Bears will usually only attack if they are starving (drought kills off the plants, etc. that they like to eat).

Some of my favorite programming are those shows on NatGeo or Animal Planet featuring the big cats hunting. The way they sweep out the back feet of their victim to trip it up, then they bite and hold the throat to choke 'em out.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (01-09-2012 06:28 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

That shits crazy!

Here we see a leopard open a set of four lionesses. He soon finds that the lady lions are hostile and not receptive to him.

Good video.

That Leopard was G.

That shits crazy!

I really wish I an accent like the guy in the movie. Dude sounds like Leo in Blood Diamond. Coolest fucking accent I've heard so far.

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:06 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

That shits crazy!

I really wish I an accent like the guy in the movie. Dude sounds like Leo in Blood Diamond. Coolest fucking accent I've heard so far.

Then you need to hang out with South Africans. They're all over the place nowadays, not just in South Africa itself.

Quote: (01-10-2012 09:52 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2012 09:06 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

That shits crazy!

Then you need to hang out with South Africans. They're all over the place nowadays, not just in South Africa itself.

Try Perth, Western Australia. Unfortunately Down Under the accent only survives amongst the middle aged.

This fight is intense. Two of the most powerful animals on earth going toe to toe.

Check out Grizzly Man documentary if you have the chance.