rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NFL Playoffs

NFL Playoffs

I'm watchin Giants x Falcons right now..

Who do you think that will win the Superbowl this year?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

NFL Playoffs

Packers without a doubt.

BUT, I have a strange feeling New England might win this year as they are LONG OVER DUE.

NFL Playoffs

Patriots vs packers

Packers win

NFL Playoffs

Ravens over Saints.

NFL Playoffs

Patriots are fuckin pussies.

At this point, I like Packers over Ravens.

NFL Playoffs

TRT will lead the Broncos all the way baby!

But seriously I would love to see Pack v Pats although New England's defense is so shitty that's it's hard to see them beating the Ravens in a (most likely) very cold game. I don't think anyone is going to beat the Pack in the NFC so I think it'll be Pack v Ravens with Green Bay repeating as champs.

NFL Playoffs

I was kinda pulling for the Lions yesterday. I've been pulling for them for the better part of a decade now to finally start winning, and they finally put together a playoff caliber season. Too bad they had to lose, but I respect the Saints and I'm a Brees fan. Lions will be back soon anyway.

Falcons are done as of today. Couldn't put together enough offense. Giants earned that win. They'll still need luck against the Pack next week.

Denver over Pitt right now 20 to 6. Wow.

Steelers, wtf are you doing?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

NFL Playoffs

Quote: (01-08-2012 06:10 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I was kinda pulling for the Lions yesterday. I've been pulling for them for the better part of a decade now to finally start winning, and they finally put together a playoff caliber season. Too bad they had to lose, but I respect the Saints and I'm a Brees fan. Lions will be back soon anyway.

Falcons are done as of today. Couldn't put together enough offense. Giants earned that win. They'll still need luck against the Pack next week.

Denver over Pitt right now 20 to 6. Wow.

Steelers, wtf are you doing?

It seems that Tim Tebow will lead the Broncos to the finals.I'm watching here..

Sidenote: Can anyone tell me why all of those female field reporters are so damn fugly(both CBS/FOX)?Don't you guys have some hot girls to do the job?lol

NFL Playoffs

Biggest winner of the Broncos-Steelers game: Patriots.

NFL Playoffs

Quote: (01-08-2012 06:52 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Sidenote: Can anyone tell me why all of those female field reporters are so damn fugly(both CBS/FOX)?Don't you guys have some hot girls to do the job?lol

They all seem to work for ESPN or NFL Network (basically, the cable sports channels). Our hotties don't bother with regular network tv.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

NFL Playoffs

It pains me to say this as a bears fan, but i think the packers will win. the only teams with chances of knocking them out are the saints or patriots...but i dont see either one of them getting to rodgers. how disgusting to see them with so much success.

NFL Playoffs

Quote: (01-08-2012 09:49 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

They all seem to work for ESPN or NFL Network (basically, the cable sports channels). Our hotties don't bother with regular network tv.

what would you rate erin andrews for college basketball games?

same question for rachel nichols?

NFL Playoffs

Quote: (01-09-2012 03:27 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

pics please!

*I watch NFL games here on ESPN HD Brasil, they usually show the live broadcasted from Fox/CBS
I'll try to catch the BCS game today as well

NFL Playoffs

Quote: (01-09-2012 03:27 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Mr. GM asked for pics

Erin Andrews
[Image: 495px-Erin_Andrews_at_USC_Oregon_game_2010.jpg]
[Image: 010_erin_andrews--300x300.jpg]
[Image: ex_erin_andrews_skinny2.jpg]
[Image: erin-andrews-hot-3.jpg]
[Image: 74692d1315289432-erin-andrews-erin-andrews-images.jpg]

(nude shots of her here)

Rachel Nichols:

[Image: rachelnichols.jpg]
[Image: rachelnichols091106.jpg]
[Image: racheln2.jpg]
[Image: 160118.JPG]

My opinion: Erin Andrews wins this competition fairly easily, though she has the edge being 5 years younger (Rachel Nichols is 38). Rachel is still about a 7 or so. Erin is a solid 8.

NFL Playoffs

completely agree with you athlone. erin is gorgeous. i had the luxury of meeting her when i was still in college.

NFL Playoffs

Judging from those pics (I wasn't familiar with those lizzards before)
Rachel is in the 6 range for me , Erin is a solid 8 .

Either way I would bang'em anytime. Way better than the ones on Fox/CBS last weekend.

NFL Playoffs

in general, girls that work for espn are pretty good looking. the security guard and interns for espnchicago are pretty fine themselves. i think i need to break my way into that field!