rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy proposes to girlfriend on jumbotron and girl just runs away. BRUTAL

Dammit. Can't figure out how to imbed. Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...phyeOjko#!

This is fucking mean. That must have felt bad for the guy

There is already a thread on this video, this is a double post.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9371-p...#pid139126

Mixx

I always wondered when this would happen. Of all these "romantics" that like to propose on the big screen at the game, I've never seen a chick say no. Of course, we don't know if the chicks said yes in public, and then gave him the ring back in private to spare his feelings, but for her to just bounce on him that way was devastating. They'll have to break up now. You can't recover from this.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

"I knew I was gonna do this from the first day I met you"-Guy 6 secs before shut down. So this guy was a needy betaboy from jump street. She didn't even wanna marry him and ass-rape him in divorce court, months later, sheesh. I feel bad b/c he's sobbing but its great b/c guys like him = less competition.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Top comment on that video:

Quote:Quote:

it could have been worse, she could have said yes and you would have been broke like me

LOLjokesDaily 1 hour ago 20 Likes

I've seen this and similar videos before, and really, why, WHY would you do that? In addition to doing something private in a very public place, and not like sex in public or anything fun, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY, would you propose, in public, to a girl who you aren't sure will accept?

Game is lacking, but good god, self-awareness also seems to be at an all-time low these days. If I ever get married, the proposal happens at a quiet dinner for two, since I have a Brain (but of course since I have a Brain, will I ever get married?)

Honestly, I support the ladies on this. The harsher the rejections, the better---maybe then these pathetic betas will stop doing dumb shit like this.

She did him a favour.

I'm not big on the idea of marriage at all. But the thing about him knowing this from the day he met her or some shit? And fuck, wasn't that a tacky introduction too with all of the other couples? It was about as smooth as a ribbed condom on a puffer fish. Plus, it's a sport game. Dude, if you're gonna propose to someone do it in private. Why do people insist on doing that shit in public?

Well I figure maybe they do it in such a public place because they're pretty sure the girl will say 'no' - not that they want it to be a 'special' occasion or anything. All the same... fuck...

I can't even bring myself to watch the clip.

Call me a weakling, but my empathy is too strong to watch people cringingly fail beyond epic proportions. It makes me think of all the things parents do wrong to their kids that they think will help them in life. Everyone with the best intentions, stuff still goes really wrong for people.

It's a sad world. Either that, or I'm in a real weird state of mind.

The only question I have is how long were these couples dating before the guys decided to pop the question. Getting rejected like that in public can't be that much worse than getting rejected like that in private.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.