rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using an alias while gaming women

Do you guys use different names when gaming women? Personally I want to change my name to a more alpha, Italian name like Gian, Giorgio, Claudio, Allesandro, Gianluigi or Massimo.

Naw. I just use my first name. That's it.

They might get my phone number and maybe get to see where I live if logistics point to the bang at my place, instead of her's.

I honestly wouldn't mind giving the girl my whole name, but the thing is google exists and I have quite the wrap-sheet.

Quote: (01-05-2012 01:33 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

Do you guys use different names when gaming women? Personally I want to change my name to a more alpha, Italian name like Gian, Giorgio, Claudio, Allesandro, Gianluigi or Massimo.

Yup, I use "Mixx".

[Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Hell yes.

I have been meaning to write a data sheet on this for years.

I actually do it less than I used to, which is maybe while I never took pen to paper.

Hopefully soon.

I think it works if you have a cool nickname that you've grown accustomed to and works with your overall swagger-style. No disrespect, but those Italian names run a big risk of coming off as tacky and somewhat douchebag-like.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Sometimes a nickname or alias can be helpful because it makes you feel like a new person with a new personality. You feel free to do and say whatever the fuck you want. Its a chance to experience a new persona. I don't recommend it as a long term strategy but it can be a useful exercise for newbies or guys needing a boost of inspiration.

If you don't like using the name given to you, come up with a cool nickname that works for you.

Quote: (01-05-2012 03:32 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Sometimes a nickname or alias can be helpful because it makes you feel like a new person with a new personality. You feel free to do and say whatever the fuck you want. Its a chance to experience a new persona. I don't recommend it as a long term strategy but it can be a useful exercise for newbies or guys needing a boost of inspiration.

If you don't like using the name given to you, come up with a cool nickname that works for you.

I was thinking something similar. Taking on a new name is a little like wearing a mask. You don't feel bound to be the same person you've been your entire life. If you pick a strong name, you'll feel compelled to 'play into it' and adopt the mannerisms you'd expect of say, a Giacomo.

Plus girls often like interesting or unique names. Names often evoke certain feelings or reactions from girls. Having a strange name can immediately pique a girl's interest, and make her wonder about your origins. It's like a watered down version of having a foreign accent. And it can reinforce your vibe - if you seem like a smooth Latin guy, having a complementary name might reinforce that in her mind.

I should try this soon. I like 'Porfirio.' Or 'Don Carlos.'

Yes I do this often. I have a set of alias-some are names others are nicknames. I choose one on a given evening depending on my mood and my target audience. I agree they create an air of mystery and uniqueness about you and help you get into a new persona. Everyone should experiment with Alias Game

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Being a full time gamer as a married man forces you to have a alias identity and alternate life which i use and believe to be part of me by now...

However I try to spice things up once in a while...I have been mistaken to be greek italian mexican indian and more before...so I can like to sometimes pretend.

1. Prince from Dubai named Al Makhtoum(ruling family last name) and tell stories about how i played polo every morning and people put on my shoes for me and took them off when i was done playing polo. They eat it up. Of course I did play polo and lived in middle east for a while so I can back it up.

2. Use the JUAN ANTONIO routine from VICKY CRISTINA BARCELONA where he picks up Vicky and Cristina....and use that as my name...kinda works to fun. Havent picked up anyone using these but its fun...

3. Also if you have seen the Johnny Depp movie Don Juan De Marco...i have used lines from that too and used my name as Don Juan...of course on this one thy know you are shitting them but they keep playing along...

The Lizard Whisperer.......

I'd advise against Italian names/personas. The status of Italian men has fallen very low in the world. Girls are avoiding Italian men.

I'll keep it vague about my job, history and dating life...but i always run game with my own name. My friends from highschool and my local village call me Hunter or just Hunt....But i don't see myself saying to a girl: what's your name? ow Angela...my name is hunt.

I am thinking of names like: Xavier, Mathieu, Marcelo and Cyprien . These names are unique and very alpha.

Quote: (01-05-2012 06:07 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

I am thinking of names like: Xavier, Mathieu, Marcelo and Cyprien . These names are unique and very alpha.

Yeah, but are these names congruent with you and your image? Are they congruent with your style? If the case is no, then this can end in public failure. I've seen some guys try and do this and get laughed at when they introduced themselves w/ their new alias. Be wise and make sure that the name really fits with who you are.

Quote: (01-05-2012 05:57 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

The status of Italian men has fallen very low in the world. Girls are avoiding Italian men.

False. Italian accents still get it wet. Seen it with my own two eyes, with a forum member, actually. Charismatic guy, definitely, but the Italian accent *really* doesn't hurt... The Italian accent doesn't even sound that great - it's a little grating, to be honest. But Italians have so much cred in the popular imagination it hardly it matters.

Maybe outside America it's different.

Quote: (01-05-2012 06:26 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

The status of Italian men has fallen very low in the world. Girls are avoiding Italian men.

False. Italian accents still get it wet. Seen it with my own two eyes, with a forum member, actually. Charismatic guy, definitely, but the Italian accent *really* doesn't hurt... The Italian accent doesn't even sound that great - it's a little grating, to be honest. But Italians have so much cred in the popular imagination it hardly it matters.

Your friend may have had the goods, but Italian guys represent some of the most worst game out there. Moreover, they have a reputation of being sleezy, cheesy, and dumb (not my conclusions, but in general, I don't disagree). The Italian cred is an old and quickly fading nostalgic image - today's Italian players are not that far off in sharing the plight of East Indian dudes. Butt end of many jokes.

Virtually every country I've been to in the past couple years, including the U.S., I've had women voluntarily mention they avoid Italian guys for the reasons I mentioned above. The love has definitely shifted towards their Spanish counterparts.

I don't envy Italian dudes. Stock is plummeting. Same thing happened to American women's admiration for French men in the past. It faded once they realized it was baseless.

Quote: (01-05-2012 10:20 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2012 06:26 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Your friend may have had the goods, but Italian guys represent some of the most worst game out there. Moreover, they have a reputation of being sleezy, cheesy, and dumb (not my conclusions, but in general, I don't disagree). The Italian cred is an old and quickly fading nostalgic image - today's Italian players are not that far off in sharing the plight of East Indian dudes. Butt end of many jokes.

Virtually every country I've been to in the past couple years, including the U.S., I've had women voluntarily mention they avoid Italian guys for the reasons I mentioned above. The love has definitely shifted towards their Spanish counterparts.

I don't envy Italian dudes. Stock is plummeting. Same thing happened to American women's admiration for French men in the past. It faded once they realized it was baseless.

Sure, their game is terrible, but most American women don't know that. Only the ones who spent serious time there do (i.e. more than 20 minutes on a gondola). Those who have lived there do strongly disdain the men. I spoke of the accent, not the men.

When you're Italian (or probably Spanish, French), even the cheesiest game can work, because "aww, he's so romantic!" If an American guy did it, he'd just be extremely beta. Girls just don't pigeonhole an Italian the way they do an American guy, provided they never lived in the Meditteranean.

I thought the purpose of an alias was to cover your ass if you deal with psycho bitches-that seems to be the most valuable use. Anyway, let's not let this turn into a race thread about names.

Fuck that... Why would you want to be something/someone you are not? Part of the inner game is knowing who you are and liking it. If some bitch doesn't like you because of your name/accent or whatever, she can go piss up a rope. The truth is liberating and if you stick to it, you don't need to worry about the logistics of canned shit and can focus on escalating the interaction.

I have the same name as a celebrity, so I guess they assume I'm just fucking with them when I tell them. I'd personally steer away from any "Mystery"-esque handles though.

I usually don't use an alias, but I plan on calling myself "Iron"

My last name is French and extremely unique. After reading Day Bang I came up with some stuff to bait them into asking me what it is. An alias would be cool but I can't really think of anything that doesn't sound contrived.

How about Domino

Lmao at Don Carlos. I'm going to start using that. The possibilities are endless if you're a Latino playa. Damian would be a good one for a white boy.

I usually just introduce myself as CJ. That's my initials anyway, although I use my full name in the business world.

I've been rolling with Dolce or Sweet.
I'm whiter than white (tall, blond, blue eyed) so this usually sparks up some conversation.

Alias is Raul [Image: smile.gif]