rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WTF is MJ Wearing?

WTF is MJ Wearing?

The news of his recent engagement aside, have you guys noticed the foolishness of his public attire as of late? What is going on with this dude? I really hope this doesn't influence a new "fashion" trend among the wider public smh...

http://wtfismikewearing.tumblr.com/

WTF is MJ Wearing?

Looks like he's wearing the new "Like I Give a Fuck" series by Two Shits Not Given

When questioned about his style he replied "It's not like I'm Diddy"

[Image: singlefrog.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

WTF is MJ Wearing?

Don't forget the hitler mustache. LMAO!

WTF is MJ Wearing?

Quote: (12-30-2011 12:44 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

The news of his recent engagement aside, have you guys noticed the foolishness of his public attire as of late? What is going on with this dude? I really hope this doesn't influence a new "fashion" trend among the wider public smh...

http://wtfismikewearing.tumblr.com/

Well...Jordan Brand branched out into "urban" and other trendy fashion, so I guess he feels obligated to sport some of the gear he's peddling. Admittedly, it looks silly on a man his age and of his supposed stature.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

WTF is MJ Wearing?

its a shame. he used to be always dressed to perfection. perfectly tailored suits all the time. even when he was wearing basketball clothes it looked perfect. now he just looks like a slob.

WTF is MJ Wearing?

I thought he had been dressing a little funny lately. He used to be one of the sharpest dresses around. I think these have to be some of his worst outfits ever. He's super rich, he doesn't give a fuck, and maybe he had a little mid life crises moment..

WTF is MJ Wearing?

He probably would be better walking around in a tagless shirt and some hanes boxers

I am the cock carousel

WTF is MJ Wearing?

Not only does he dress like shit, but have the time MJ has that Adolf Hitler mustache on display.

It's possible that this is actually his style. He's just feelin these looks.

I know from time to time, I'm rockin something that isn't fashionable but I'm just feelin it. Like a wife beater, skull cap, and cargo pants.