rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha - Unshaven look?

Alpha - Unshaven look?

Anyone have any thoughts on having the unshaven look? Is it alpha? I notice Roosh that you have a light beard so you may have a thought on the matter. Apparently, contrary to what women may say, they actually quite like it.

I went out last night unshaven and had a couple of girls approach me...though they did not mention my look. One of them later gave me a tweak on the cheeks with her fingers but again no mention of the look.

Alpha - Unshaven look?

It depends on you. Try it for a month or two and see if you like it or not. More girls tell me they DON'T like my beard than like, but i prefer it so whatever.

Just because a girl doesn't say anything about it doesn't mean she doesn't like it. For example I'm tall but girls never say "I like how you're tall," even though girls supposedly like tall guys.

Alpha - Unshaven look?

Interesting. I'm also tall and like you, no girl has ever said to me they like tall guys.

Have done a google search and found the following article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthne...riage.html

Alpha - Unshaven look?

There was an article about girls preferring one night stands with guys who have facial scars. There is also this article about facial hair. In the end, what matters most is not necessarily physical, but how good you are with women. I've seen some really repulsive creatures hooking up with hot ass girls, all because they had the qualities girls react to the most... that is the propensity to take risk and game.

Alpha - Unshaven look?

Hey Adrian, awesome article man. I still would keep my unshaven or shaven look because that's what I like. Us men think girls look hot in bikinis yet they don't all wear bikinis all the time. Were still attrected to them, bikini or not. Keep your beard or shaven look because you like it, not for someone else.

Why? If you grew out a beard but did not feel comfortable having one; it would show through your interactions that you are infact a lot less confident than you were

Alpha - Unshaven look?

stubble seems to get a lot of positive remarks from girls lately. which is good, because i don't have a thick Rooshy beard and must shave the stubble before it starts to look like a patchy mess. my stubble window for maximum looks from girls is about three days - fri to sun.

Alpha - Unshaven look?

I think there's a fine line. Some women prefer the rugged look other women seem to detest the 5 o'clock shadow because they don't like how it feels when making out.

I say try it out for a few days and gauge the reactions.

Alpha - Unshaven look?

I don't shave because I'm lazy, fuck what girls think lol

Alpha - Unshaven look?

I started doing the stubble look about 5 years ago and slowly I let it just turn into a light beard. I haven't shaved in 3 years now. I just trim to keep things in check.

On subject: I have had more girls tell me that they like my facial hair than not. One girl I was dating used to always tell me she hated my beard and threatened to stop shaving her legs if I didn't shave. Empty threat, obviously. Men have beards.