rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I give to you...The Colombian woman.

A Colombian woman I am pipe-lining for a bang described herself, and the women of her race as follows:

"The Colombian woman is without doubt one of the most joyous and magical beings in the world, they internalize a number of virtues and values ​​that make them special. Usually, Colombian women are very attractive physically, but their most evident beauty lies in their values, making them absolutely beautiful.

The Colombian woman is affectionate, tender, effusive, happy, friendly, sentimental, and very proud by nature, as well as honest, generous, and hardworking.

Colombian women are enterprising, hardworking and dynamic with a high sense of responsibility and very persistent. They are Intelligent and studious, very dedicated in their work, without neglecting home and family. A little stubborn and proud, with a highly developed suspicion, as well as a strong character and temper when they are angry.

In summary Colombian women are an inexhaustible source of hope and joy, with a remarkable devotion to family and home. There is no doubt they are also romantic and passionate, able to maintain emotional balance even in difficult situations.

Colombian women are thriving entrepreneurs and workers, often conquering their goals even in the harshest environments, making them highly effective."

Now, I ask those of you who have experience with Colombian women in any country.....have I been going to the wrong Colombia these past 15 years?

Mixx

Quote: (12-27-2011 08:00 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

A Colombian woman I am pipe-lining for a bang described herself, and the women of her race as follows:

"The Colombian woman is without doubt one of the most joyous and magical beings in the world, they internalize a number of virtues and values ​​that make them special. Usually, Colombian women are very attractive physically, but their most evident beauty lies in their values, making them absolutely beautiful.

The Colombian woman is affectionate, tender, effusive, happy, friendly, sentimental, and very proud by nature, as well as honest, generous, and hardworking.

Colombian women are enterprising, hardworking and dynamic with a high sense of responsibility and very persistent. They are Intelligent and studious, very dedicated in their work, without neglecting home and family. A little stubborn and proud, with a highly developed suspicion, as well as a strong character and temper when they are angry.

In summary Colombian women are an inexhaustible source of hope and joy, with a remarkable devotion to family and home. There is no doubt they are also romantic and passionate, able to maintain emotional balance even in difficult situations.

Colombian women are thriving entrepreneurs and workers, often conquering their goals even in the harshest environments, making them highly effective."

Now, I ask those of you who have experience with Colombian women in any country.....have I been going to the wrong Colombia these past 15 years?

Mixx

Well I would bet a hundred whores that she was really referring to the women of "Columbia".. Some whores are geographically challenged.

IMO both men and women are whores.

Some of that is true but women will rarely admit their flaws to a man. Maybe it is more true of a certain type of coloumbian girl who are more upper class or something, idk

This just looks like run-of-the-mill blind patriotism to me. You run into it in most countries, from both men and women.

She forgot to mention the gold digging and the flakiness.

Quote: (12-28-2011 06:44 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Sad but true indeed! One thing I really don't dig about most Colombias is how proud/stubborn/closed minded they can be about things...they have to be right at all cost and that makes for awkard conversations. Let's make a deal here and stop telling Colombians how great they are and how hot their bitches look because that shit goes to their head too much and spoils them.
Yes, you can still get some pussy here and probably do better than you would in most countries but the gap is closing and believe me that's not a good thing friends.

That Colombiana sounds like she had some serious American influences...dammmmmn.

I shall be going back sometime soon, not until I have passed the game litmus test in Argentina however.

The Colombian women that I fucked were very sweet and feminine. Although I never got a chance to try any Paisa's, as I went to Bogota, Barranquilla and Cartagena.

I pray that this last bastion of beautiful bitches and femininity remains...Let's see what 2012 brings.

Quote: (12-28-2011 05:00 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

This just looks like run-of-the-mill blind patriotism to me. You run into it in most countries, from both men and women.

Exactly, this is most likely standard jingoist cultural pride. The literal non-ironic translation to English just makes it sound worse that it actually is. Barring a complete bitch or misanthrope, any literate woman would compose something that obliviously prideful and sappy.

Did she write this for her high school Independence Day essay?

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim."

Quote: (12-28-2011 06:44 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I was gonna mention exactly that. All I hear in this forum about Colombian women apart from their beauty is their ridiculous level of flakiness and materialism.

Its completely jingoist national pride. The difference is that Colombians can make it sound cool and spin in into a grand tale of passionate pride and struggle against overwhelming odds. They take the storytelling audacity (i.e. lying) of Italians and combine it with the heart of South Americans. It doesn't have to be true, just dramatic and entertaining. That's why my main man Gabriel Garcia Marquez is Colombian. And crazy bad@ss soccer goalkeeper Rene Higuita too.

I came across these points on a website today (forgot which one), but they are VERY TRUE!! Stick to them, and you will have the time of your life fucking Colombian women without any danger.

1. If she always talks about a sick child or relative. Be afraid

2. She would only leave her life of a strip dancer, hooker or "bar maid", if she had the money to go back to school. Be afraid.

3. If she asked for money like a wife when she's only a fiance or girlfriend. Golddigger comes to mind.

4. If she has children and she asks you for help with them, you have to wonder where's the dad? And if he's still alive. Why did she give this man more than one child. Well this equals bad judgement. This is a bad indicator

5. If she has a circle of friends and relatives that are unfaithful and put "cachos" on their boyfriends. Guess what. You "girlfriend" is one of them cachistas you fool.

6. If you find out you are NOT her first gringo/british/other boyfriend. RUN

7. If she asks you for money or a gift and it's not the amount or the quality she asked for. If she's less than overjoyed. She's an ingrate and you've learned a lesson VERY cheaply.

8. If she suggests marriage within the first 3-5 months. Run

9. If you suggest marriage and she wants to stay in country. RUN FASTER

10. If she asks to buy property under both names. Don't even look back.

11. If her friends are all hooked up with foreign boyfriends. Baby. I GUARANTEE she has another one on tap just in case.

12. If you have access to her email, online profile or dating service account because she "trusts you" and to prove that she has no secrets or anything to hide. Think again. She's has more than one profile STUPID.

13. If you ALWAYS pay the bill for food or vacations or whatever and does not make some attempt to pick up the bill once in a while. Man. She's riding you. I don't care how poor a person is. Dignity has no price. You are not a fucking WALLET.

14. If you invite her out to a meal and she brings relatives or a friend and you pick up the tab and she makes no effort to have these deadbeats put in something in the pot to pay the bill. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A PENDEJO MARRANO. And they are laughing their asses off at your expense.

I'll give you an example. "hey prima. What are you doing tonight". She says "nothing. Going out with the gringo tonight. ". They answer back "can we come. We're hungry and we know the wallet will take care of us. Hahahahahah". She answers. " no sean malo con mi gringo. Ok. Meet us at so and so".

15. If she does or go to different places when you're stateside. Ask yourself why she didn't do or go to those places when you were there.

16. If you constantly call to see if she's home on the weekends and if she's not there you become suspicious. YOU ARE IN AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP and she has a local novio you moron.

17. If you don't speak the language and have locals vouch for your woman. (this is a new one). The one vouching is probably screwing your girl.

18. If she's way younger than you and you're less than attractive, out of shape and bald. She doesn't love you because you're one of the nice ones and not like those mean Colombian men that don't know how to treat a lady. In other words. Have no money.

Be a realist man. If she's a piece of ass. You nail it. You don't marry it. She's not diggin' your bald head. She's diggin' the bald eagle on your currency and passport.

19. If she's always hanging out with a male cousin (this is very much the case in the DR too. Hahahaha. God you have to give it to the gringo brothers). It's not a cousin. It's a boyfriend.

20. And finally. Don't ever. Ever. Ever help your Colombian girlfriend get a tourist, student or work visa.

Mixx

that's great Mixx ... looks like something you'd write playa.

solid advice right there from Mixx. The amount of blokes that role into Colombia and get fleeced because they get instantly cuntstruck is incredible... Colombian girls are the best actresses I have seen. great 20 bits of advice Mixx. good post.

Quote: (12-27-2011 08:00 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

wow, for a Colombian she was a rather eloquent grasp of the English language! published author, perhaps? Booker prize-winning novelist, maybe? lol, this reads suspiciously like something taken from a 'find a Colombian wife website'!

Quote: (01-25-2012 09:28 AM)madcaptravels Wrote:  

wow, for a Colombian she was a rather eloquent grasp of the English language! published author, perhaps? Booker prize-winning novelist, maybe? lol, this reads suspiciously like something taken from a 'find a Colombian wife website'!

Sorry I did not make that clear guys. I translated what she wrote in Spanish to English. The original writing was in Spanish. The author did not speak English.

Now, I am not sure if she copied it from someplace else herself, it's plausible.

Mixx

Not sure what it is, but lately I have noticed an unusual increase in single moms with infants in Colombia.

I mean, this has got to be proof that local child support laws are laughable in Colombia, otherwise, men would not be leaving so many damn kids around. 70% of girls I have banged over the past 8 months from Colombia is a single mom with an infant under 1 year old.

See you in Colombia, my baby and I are anxiously waiting for your arrival!

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

The child support laws are fine but there's no enforcement. Also, the women think that the men won't help so most of them don't bother to ask for child support. I friend of mine was married with two kids. Her husband left and she spent 2M pesos on a lawyer to get him to pay. After a couple of months the lawyer said: "If he doesn't want to pay there's not much we can do".

The reason we notice them more is due to their DHV to Colombians. When a single woman has a child the Colombian men will normally only use them for sex. They hope that a foreigner has a different culture and they can have a long-term relationship with us.

It's very odd, the Colombian men seem to distrust their girlfriend using birth control (they think it means the girlfriend is cheating). Of course when the girl gets pregnant, the guy just moves on to the next one.

Mixx, lets say I imported the girl in the picture to come to my house and hang out with me. How long would it take to implode?

Quote: (02-16-2012 01:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mixx, lets say I imported the girl in the picture to come to my house and hang out with me. How long would it take to implode?

well, assuming she has a Tourist Visa (very hard to get), but assuming she has an active one today, I give Colombian girls a 90-180 day expiration date. Or as Wedo puts it, a self-destruct day.

Mixx

Quote: (02-16-2012 12:52 PM)Gringuito Wrote:  

I friend of mine was married with two kids. Her husband left and she spent 2M pesos on a lawyer to get him to pay. After a couple of months the lawyer said: "If he doesn't want to pay there's not much we can do".

Well, isn't this an example of how child support laws are laughable? If lawyers can't get local child services to enforce them, guys will simply laugh at any girl saying "I'm pregnant".

Mixx

Quote: (02-16-2012 01:31 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2012 01:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

well, assuming she has a Tourist Visa (very hard to get), but assuming she has an active one today, I give Colombian girls a 90-180 day expiration date. Or as Wedo puts it, a self-destruct day.

Mixx
I know that there's a lot of gray area but how does this usually shake out?

My buddy just married a girl from Ecuador thats 8 points higher than him in looks etc. She was already here legally somehow. The dude is eating fresh chickens for dinner these days as apposed to the 7-11 nachos he was living on before. I don't get it.

Quote: (02-16-2012 01:39 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I know that there's a lot of gray area but how does this usually shake out?

well, I can't comment first-hand how long it takes as I have NEVER been married, and I have NEVER brought a girl back to N. America, and I never intend to no matter how fantastic the sex is or how many points higher than me she is, no way!

However, from what I have witnessed, it NEVER, EVER, EVER shakes out in favor of the man, it always shakes out that she has benefited more from the relationship, and leaves with more benefits than the man foolish enough to bring her to N. America.

Typically, a foreign girl takes about 2 years before deciding she has learned enough to grab on to another monkey branch.

WEDO, can talk more about this than I can if he wishes to tell us.

Quote: (02-16-2012 01:39 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

My buddy just married a girl from Ecuador thats 8 points higher than him in looks etc. She was already here legally somehow. The dude is eating fresh chickens for dinner these days as apposed to the 7-11 nachos he was living on before. I don't get it.

Simple. If you look like Shrek, and princess Fiona is willing to fuck you, suck you, and cook for you in exchange for controlling you at will in every aspect of your life, especially $$$, I'd probably bee married today too.

If a latina woman is 8 points higher than you, and you are not balling like Diddy or have status like Hefner/Trump, the relationship is on its way to a tragic ending in the next 24 months favoring her, not him.

Mixx

Not much different than rural WI. It seems most broads have multiple kids before 25. It's like the dumb fucks have never heard of birth control.

Of course since the number of decent paying jobs for women is low they often support themselves on the child support while working at the local Kwik Stop.

Quote: (01-24-2012 10:59 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I came across these points on a website today (forgot which one), but they are VERY TRUE!! Stick to them, and you will have the time of your life fucking Colombian women without any danger.

1. If she always talks about a sick child or relative. Be afraid

2. She would only leave her life of a strip dancer, hooker or "bar maid", if she had the money to go back to school. Be afraid.

3. If she asked for money like a wife when she's only a fiance or girlfriend. Golddigger comes to mind.

4. If she has children and she asks you for help with them, you have to wonder where's the dad? And if he's still alive. Why did she give this man more than one child. Well this equals bad judgement. This is a bad indicator

5. If she has a circle of friends and relatives that are unfaithful and put "cachos" on their boyfriends. Guess what. You "girlfriend" is one of them cachistas you fool.

6. If you find out you are NOT her first gringo/british/other boyfriend. RUN

7. If she asks you for money or a gift and it's not the amount or the quality she asked for. If she's less than overjoyed. She's an ingrate and you've learned a lesson VERY cheaply.

8. If she suggests marriage within the first 3-5 months. Run

9. If you suggest marriage and she wants to stay in country. RUN FASTER

10. If she asks to buy property under both names. Don't even look back.

11. If her friends are all hooked up with foreign boyfriends. Baby. I GUARANTEE she has another one on tap just in case.

12. If you have access to her email, online profile or dating service account because she "trusts you" and to prove that she has no secrets or anything to hide. Think again. She's has more than one profile STUPID.

13. If you ALWAYS pay the bill for food or vacations or whatever and does not make some attempt to pick up the bill once in a while. Man. She's riding you. I don't care how poor a person is. Dignity has no price. You are not a fucking WALLET.

14. If you invite her out to a meal and she brings relatives or a friend and you pick up the tab and she makes no effort to have these deadbeats put in something in the pot to pay the bill. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A PENDEJO MARRANO. And they are laughing their asses off at your expense.

I'll give you an example. "hey prima. What are you doing tonight". She says "nothing. Going out with the gringo tonight. ". They answer back "can we come. We're hungry and we know the wallet will take care of us. Hahahahahah". She answers. " no sean malo con mi gringo. Ok. Meet us at so and so".

15. If she does or go to different places when you're stateside. Ask yourself why she didn't do or go to those places when you were there.

16. If you constantly call to see if she's home on the weekends and if she's not there you become suspicious. YOU ARE IN AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP and she has a local novio you moron.

17. If you don't speak the language and have locals vouch for your woman. (this is a new one). The one vouching is probably screwing your girl.

18. If she's way younger than you and you're less than attractive, out of shape and bald. She doesn't love you because you're one of the nice ones and not like those mean Colombian men that don't know how to treat a lady. In other words. Have no money.

Be a realist man. If she's a piece of ass. You nail it. You don't marry it. She's not diggin' your bald head. She's diggin' the bald eagle on your currency and passport.

19. If she's always hanging out with a male cousin (this is very much the case in the DR too. Hahahaha. God you have to give it to the gringo brothers). It's not a cousin. It's a boyfriend.

20. And finally. Don't ever. Ever. Ever help your Colombian girlfriend get a tourist, student or work visa.

Mixx

+1 for Mixx...i'll print it out and wear it in my pocket during my stay in Colombia so every time i can read and remember these rules.