rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

need some advice

need some advice

I just want some advice on what i should o right now becasue im in a really shitty position.
Im 17 (please dont ban me) and im living with my brother and my father in naples, fl. Right now we are trying to open an in door flea market that went into forclosure.

Ive been here for over a month now and so far its been going really shitty, I havent been payed a fucking cent, im gaining weight and losing muscle like a mofo because my dad is too lazy and cheap to by anything but frozen pizzas and fast food (even though he has spent over 2000 dollars in the last month on drugs, alchol, and hospital/rehab bills), my dad has gone into detox/rehab twice already because hes addicted to ambien (hes so bad he ate 60 pills in 4 days) and zanax and hes an alci, my dad is also annoying as shit wheather he is sober or not because he always talks about situations that have gone down in the past (like how he used to support my sisters (not his kids) and my mother finacialy 20 fucking years ago, and a bunch of other touchy subjects that i hate talking about) and how much he loves me and my brother and gay shit like that, I dont get any fucking respect because my older brother is always taking my leads (we are looking for vendors to fill up the mall) so my dad thinks that he is doing all the work (even though ive done a shit load of manual labor, ive called over 200 different small businesses, and ive also passed out flyers at other flea markets and ive almost been arested twice for doing it), and my dad is a fucking slob so im always cleaning up after him, and im really starting to doubt this thing is going to work because we have to fill 200 spaces by feb 3rd, and we only have 20.

but on the up side if this does work my dad says he will pay me 500 dollars a week, and he started taking new meds (seraquil and some other shit) that seems helps him with his anxiety and sleep deprivasion so he seems to be doing better.
and because my mom quit her job she is so poor that she can hardly support herself so i cant live with her the only other choice i have right now is to move in with my sister in tampa. she says that she can get me a job as a waiter or a bus boy at this place called lee roy selmans, and probably get payed 300-500 dollars a week, and she just got her ass beat by her ex boyfriend so she wants someone to live with her.

i doubt im going to get any advice that wil really help but if you were in my shoes would you; A. live with my dad and bust your ass until febuary and hope for the best. B. live with my sister and get the waiting job OR C. slash your wrists

need some advice

The situation with your dad sounds shit. If I were you, I'd go live with your sister in Tampa, especially if you're sure the bf isn't going to move back in. Start working your ass off from the get-go, maybe pick up another part-time job and work towards getting your own place. Keep reading forums like this and business books so you don't get sucked into the rut of giving up on life and just accepting the 9 to 5.

I'm hesitant to even comment on the suicide stuff and you're probably either joking or at least not being sincere. If you are serious about that, talk to a therapist or counselor - we can't help you there. Slashing your wrists would be a shit way to kill yourself so that's what tells me you might not be being serious. I hope you're not. You've got your whole life ahead of you, Kid. Ditch your pops and go spend some time with more positive influences.

Maybe you feel like you need to be there for him, but if it's bad enough to make you feel desperate and suicidal, get the hell outta there. At 17, it's not your responsibility to take care of him.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

need some advice

Youll be shocked how much an older sister can teach you. But that can also be a toxic environment as well if she grew up in as much a damaged household as you did. Either way, your sister sounds like a much better option than your dad so I say move in with her.

If you start to notice drugs or her having constant abusive relationships with men its time to hike it out of there. Youve got your whole life ahead of you so dont fuck it up when your only 17. And if other people fuck it up its still your fault because your old enough to know that they have no control over your life. GL man