rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Bought a One Way Ticket to Sao Paulo

Booked a one way ticket to Sao Paulo for October 12. Anyone going to be in South America between October and March? I'm going all over. I want to go to Columbia but don't know much Spanish and don't know anyone in Columbia. I'm doing a solo trip so it would be cool to have someone to meet up with in Columbia who knows Spanish. Either way though, if anyone is going to be in Argentina, Brazil, Uraguay, Paraguay, Peru, or Columbia let me know, maybe we could meet up. I have good connections in all the countries except Columbia and Uraguay.

Good work.

Brush up on your Spanish before you go.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

I'm leaving colOmbia late october for brazil. Not sure what my itinerary for brazil will be yet but I have a feeling i'll end up in rio.

Yeah, not so good at spanish. I can't bring myself to learn it before Portuguese. I had planned on learning it first but then I went to Brazil and learned a little portuguese, and I just think it sounds so much better than Spanish. Roosh, I will deffinitely be in Rio for a while. I was even thinking about renting an apartment there, but not sure on that one yet. Let me know your itenerary. Maybe we can get together and raise hell on the town.

Am about to embark on a round the world trip.

Am in London right now but (after my stop in Madrid) I will be in Ecuador (with possibly a quick trip to Medellin) followed by Peru, then Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Brazil, Uruguay, Buenos Aires and then to Chile.

That should take me from August until Jan / Feb next year.

I'll be in Medellin, Colombia in Jan 2010 - May 2010, and after that probably three months in somewhere between Peru, Ecuador, Cuba, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Panama, etc..

I know decent spanish and i'll be studying in Medellin so I can probably get to know the places and the ppl..

lets keep in touch and this forum alive. good work so far, bros

Cool i'll hit you up when i get to rio. i want to rent an apartment as well