rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Europeans are moving away from Europe!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec...portuguese

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec...ntina-jobs

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The economies over there are a mess. Unemployment rates are incredibly high.

Europe sucks as much as America. Painful Truth.

Running out of decent options on this planet. Sigh.

Ive already made up my mind. Im getting the fuck out of the US. Im gonna spend the rest of my 20's and 30's in Latin America.

Quote: (12-24-2011 09:06 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Ive already made up my mind. Im getting the fuck out of the US. Im gonna spend the rest of my 20's and 30's in Latin America.

Just dont stick with Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile or Argentina Dash. With Colombia and Brazil you will be fine.

Quote: (12-24-2011 09:17 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Just dont stick with Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile or Argentina Dash. With Colombia and Brazil you will be fine.

Yea ill just make quick visits to Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Argentina, and Venezuela along with the Central American countries.

Non of those places can match the looks and sexuality of Colombia and Brazil.

It's just the southern countries in Europe that suck. Places like Germany actually did pretty well through the recession and the Scandinavian countries are kicking ass.

Quote: (12-24-2011 08:50 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Europe sucks as much as America. Painful Truth.

Running out of decent options on this planet. Sigh.

Its better in some ways and worse in some ways

Take me with you, i got $$$ [Image: biggrin.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-24-2011 09:26 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Yea ill just make quick visits to Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Argentina, and Venezuela along with the Central American countries.

Wasn't there a recent thread on how much Latin America sucks?

Quote: (12-25-2011 12:25 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Yea, but the author of that article was on some heavy drugs or gay.

Latin America is paradise for me.

Outside of SE Asia I dont think there is any where else for me to be head deep in easy pussy!

Quote: (12-25-2011 12:35 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Outside of SE Asia I dont think there is any where else for me to be head deep in easy pussy!

I think we all can agree that India is really the place to be.

How do you / would you stay in Latin America long term when there are visa restrictions? Retirement visas have minimum age requirements, and work or student visas would seem to be a hassle or not applicable to the situations of many on this forum. Would it then mean doing "visa runs" to nearby countries like I have seen as commonplace Thailand? I have considered a move down there, but this visa issue seems to be the biggest hurdle.

Quote: (12-25-2011 05:34 AM)popeyearms76 Wrote:  

How do you / would you stay in Latin America long term when there are visa restrictions? Retirement visas have minimum age requirements, and work or student visas would seem to be a hassle or not applicable to the situations of many on this forum. Would it then mean doing "visa runs" to nearby countries like I have seen as commonplace Thailand? I have considered a move down there, but this visa issue seems to be the biggest hurdle.

I will have a work permit.

Im am gonna do a 9 month online Alternative Certification Program (while im doing ESL in Colombia) to be a licensed teacher to work at the nice International Schools. Good pay, benefits, time off, ect.

The part that caught my attention was the fact that people are moving to Argentina.

Are there really english speaking jobs there?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

^^

There is some ESL jobs in BsAs. But not alot, pay isnt good, and alot of competition.

Quote: (12-24-2011 11:39 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Let's go! I land back in Colombia January 20th.

Mixx

Quote: (12-24-2011 08:45 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Wrong, most Americans can only dream of the standard of living in European countries. Europe is not Greece or Spain.

Quote: (12-25-2011 04:16 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2011 08:45 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Wrong, most Americans can only dream of the standard of living in European countries. Europe is not Greece or Spain.

This comment is a joke.

Let's see - Greece is going to default. Italy's bond yields are rising sky high. Spain has 21% unemployment (50% for those under 24), and Portugal's economy has stalled for sometime now. To sum it up, Southern Europe is lazy and corrupt. Same can be said for Eastern Europe, who's hopes were riding on EU handouts.

France's banking system is under threat because of their exposure to these sovereign debts. UK is about to go into a recession, while Ireland has been accepting handouts for their stalled economy as well.

The savior is Germany, who no longer wants to throw good money after bad to an entire region who has no fiscal control. The Germans want to dictate fiscal policy for these countries. No surprise, though...you can always count on this ethnocentric region to bite the hand that feeds...they don't want to give up sovereign control to outsiders...even to those who have been feeding them. Shameless.

The only places that appear to have their act together are in Scandinavia and the Netherlands, but these economies are small compared to the U.S. With the possible exception of Northern Europe and Germany, I'd say the standard of living is better in the U.S. Right now, Europe has a banking crisis, currency crisis, and a sovereign crisis. Who's envious of that?

Yes, the U.S. economy is in shambles, but Americans are definitely not 'dreaming' about the standard of living in Europe, which is quickly declining with austerity measures. The days of three hour lunches, afternoon siestas, and Augusts off are over. Or at least they should be, but most of these countries don't want to accept the rude awakening.

Quote: (12-25-2011 01:38 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2011 11:39 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Let's go! I land back in Colombia January 20th.

Mixx

How long are you gonna be there? im still waiting on my passport an to sell this damn car... Do you have to have a diffrent visa to go to diffrent south american countries?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

It's most likely the men leaving Europe for better opportunities abroad. Might be a good time to visit and swoop hot poor bitches living at home. How's the dollar doing against the Euro and other European currency?

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-25-2011 09:31 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It's most likely the men leaving Europe for better opportunities abroad. Might be a good time to visit and swoop hot poor bitches living at home. How's the dollar doing against the Euro and other European currency?

Hopefully this is true about the women being more passive ( they almost always are).

dollars been about $1.30 for one Euro.

The thing you have to remember about all this stuff ( Euro crisis, etc.) is that news media make money by attracting attention. And describing a problem as a slow, gradual change in living standards for those who work ( and a ever-increasing, continuing accumulation of vast amounts of money by their owners) does not sell.

First, the media are owned by the same people that own the workers, so they don't mention that there's no recession for top 1%.

Second, they make the "crisis" sound worse so they can scare the 99% into taking cuts in government services --and so they can sell more advertising to further fleece the 99% with crap.

Third, the top 1% don't want a repeat of the French revolution, so after they squeeze a bit more, they'll back off and "suddenly" "find" a solution.

The solution invariably: They get a little more, you get a little less.

Whew, thank you, top 1% for saving our bacon again! Would you like fries with that?

Mukans are so touchingly naive up to now they haven't understood there IS a class system.
It works like this: "We're the uppper class. We get the best schools, the best jobs, best chicks, and all the money. You're not invited."
Geniuses like Bill Clinton who by sheer brilliance and stamina force their way in are held up as examples of the reality of class mobility.
It's rarer than it appears.

Until you get a nut like Hitler who's going to really shake things up, it's all talk and no one's going to run out of spaghetti.

Europeans are a little more cynical, they'e had a couple thousand years more experience with government. They are quicker to get really pissed, like the Greek idiots that killed four bank workers, I believe.

Quote: (12-25-2011 09:47 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Im am gonna do a 9 month online Alternative Certification Program (while im doing ESL in Colombia) to be a licensed teacher to work at the nice International Schools. Good pay, benefits, time off, ect.

Makes you wonder... if the US (and Europe) are in the gutter, why are these Latin Americans paying good pesos to learn English?
Why aren't the Americans (and Europeans) paying dollars (and Euros) to learn Spanish?

Quote: (12-27-2011 03:28 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2011 09:47 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Makes you wonder... if the US (and Europe) are in the gutter, why are these Latin Americans paying good pesos to learn English?
Why aren't the Americans (and Europeans) paying dollars (and Euros) to learn Spanish?

I just explained in the post before yours. The "crisis" is a manufactured event being used to scare the public so the governments-corporations ( united in fascism) can reduce benefits.

It's just like the fake "electricity shortage" in California around 2000.

It turned out to be Enron ( later dead or convicted by some fluke) messing with the markets.

I asked at the time " Did Sears Dept store sell ten million air conditioners last week? Did someone blow up a power plant, or was there major damage to a transmission line? No? Then how the fuck can there be any _real_ electricity shortage now when there wasn't three weeks ago!?"

No, they were manufactured crises to serve your owners.

Think about now-- did Fiat suddenly stop making cars? Did Barilla stop making pasta, did the farmers stop growing the wheat for the pasta?
Did airlines stop flying?

No. The problem is that your owners aren't making as much money as they want. They need to get more out of the little guy.

When you hear something about the economy on the news, understand that message is for the purpose of benefiting those who own the news station. This is a class of people who've gone to harvardyalestanfordoxbridge, or beat-the-odds billionaires like Murdoch. There is no attempt to be fair or objective in the information, what would be the motivation for that? There is significant motivation for the news to specifically be disinformation, false information used to control you against your best interests. Or more often in Murka, what is essentially noise, stuff about Amy Winehouse etc. Crowds out any real relevant info.

BIill O'Reilly, Fox disinformation? Ivy League.

Cramer, the stock analyst? Harvard or other Ivy Law.

Rush Limbaugh? I don't think they accept cottage cheese at Yale, but he makes about 10 million a year. So you think he could make that anywhere but Murka? But he wants to pay lower taxes.

Except for the genius guy who posts all the hotchick pics, you don't meet them-and they don't want to meet you. What for?

Another reason, Money talks and bullshit walks. Except when it's used to steal more money from the working class.

When I say owners, it's to shock you, with the presumption you actually think people aren't lying to you. Once you know they're lying-- they don't own you any more.

See top countries by disposable income below:

That chart is not telling you a whole lot. While someone in the US has more disposable income than someone in Norway the latter will have all welfare covered as well for example.