rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipelining Hard on ColombianCupid

So I read Bang about a year ago which I found to be extremely enlightening and inspiring. A couple months ago I thought I would go to the holy land of HB and booked a trip to Colombia this January. I have started diving into the Spanish and I signed up for Colombian Cupid. WOW. I know Colombians are huge flakes but I am very surprised by the success I have had so far. I have about 15 contacts on MSN (yes I am messaging against Roosh's rules in Bang Colombia but it seems to be working) and have had no less than 3 nice looking girls tell me they are in love with me. One is offering to pick me up at the airport.

Now that I am a little further in I will have to be very careful and always be planning ahead. If anyone (MIXX/Roosh?) has any further advice feel free to post. Anyways I just wanted to drop a line and say that ColombianCupid is the real deal and a great tool to use before traveling to Colombia. I hope to have some amazing stories to share with everyone in one months time.

Ciao!

Quote: (12-22-2011 12:58 AM)thegameoflife Wrote:  

So I read Bang about a year ago which I found to be extremely enlightening and inspiring. A couple months ago I thought I would go to the holy land of HB and booked a trip to Colombia this January. I have started diving into the Spanish and I signed up for Colombian Cupid. WOW. I know Colombians are huge flakes but I am very surprised by the success I have had so far. I have about 15 contacts on MSN (yes I am messaging against Roosh's rules in Bang Colombia but it seems to be working) and have had no less than 3 nice looking girls tell me they are in love with me. One is offering to pick me up at the airport.

Now that I am a little further in I will have to be very careful and always be planning ahead. If anyone (MIXX/Roosh?) has any further advice feel free to post. Anyways I just wanted to drop a line and say that ColombianCupid is the real deal and a great tool to use before traveling to Colombia. I hope to have some amazing stories to share with everyone in one months time.

Ciao!

good luck. just be prepared most girls will not look anywhere as good as the pics. if your not picky then you won't have a problem.

There are a lot of threads and posts on this theme..... just follow them and don't be like bigblackbootyluver ,,, something like that. Have an open mind, and I was also impressed with the success I have had on CC. I have not travelled yet to Colombia, but reading from what others have said and other sites, don't expect much to come into fruition.

Ciao!

Well CC is the real deal and you can definitely get laid using it by pipeliining hard beforehand. But be careful with anyone who says they are already in love with you, it's not normal to fall in love with somone you haven't met, and they almost certainly have an angle.

There has been a serious trend I have recently noticed on CC and LAC concerning girls signing up for the sole purpose of getting you to buy time for a webcam session. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Once you spot these whores, and they will gladly tell you they are webcam models, delete her account, it's pointless. She is not looking to fuck, or meet foreigners; she is looking for suckers to part from their cash!

However, here is my last report on CC game:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3426-p...l#pid39056

Mixx

im curious how many non old gringos are on CC gaming these bitches.

and the number that ACTUALLY go to Colombia is even smaller.

the good thing ive noticed is that you get a fresh crop of females every 5 months or soo.

Quote: (12-22-2011 12:14 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

im curious how many non old gringos are on CC gaming these bitches.

and the number that ACTUALLY go to Colombia is even smaller.

the good thing ive noticed is that you get a fresh crop of females every 5 months or soo.

I had a couple of girls I hooked up with via ThaiLoveLinks (CC's sister site) that said the large majority of guys messaging them were old, fat white guys. So I think being young and good looking definitely puts you ahead of the crowd for online gaming in countries like Thailand, and probably Colombia as well.

On the subject of ThaiLoveLinks it seems that even if I pay to upgrade my membership (just using the free one right now that's totally useless) that whilst I can send any girls messages if they just have the free package they won't be able to reply to me anyway, correct or not?

Quote: (12-22-2011 01:00 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

On the subject of ThaiLoveLinks it seems that even if I pay to upgrade my membership (just using the free one right now that's totally useless) that whilst I can send any girls messages if they just have the free package they won't be able to reply to me anyway, correct or not?

No, they can reply. Only one person between the two needs a paid account. TLL is for sure worth the money, got me laid by a dozen girls or so in 4 months, and I wasn't hitting it super hard. Could have probably damn near doubled that number had I put in the effort to.

Tried CC when I was there

Only prepagos and hookers on there as far as I can tell

Is badoo or amigos better? Never checked out either of those.

Quote: (12-22-2011 02:07 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

No, they can reply. Only one person between the two needs a paid account. TLL is for sure worth the money, got me laid by a dozen girls or so in 4 months, and I wasn't hitting it super hard. Could have probably damn near doubled that number had I put in the effort to.

A few girls have sent me messages but I'm not allowed to even read them let alone reply so had me thinking we both had to be premium members to exchange messages. Getting decent responses from OKCupid and POF atm anyway, got a few numbers and a load of girls on MSN. All seem keen to meet up on arrival.

Every single one I speak to though claims the same thing when I ask them what they do for fun. "Shopping, movie, hang with friends, relax". Dull. No wonder they are single.

Quote: (12-22-2011 11:24 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

There has been a serious trend I have recently noticed on CC and LAC concerning girls signing up for the sole purpose of getting you to buy time for a webcam session. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Once you spot these whores, and they will gladly tell you they are webcam models, delete her account, it's pointless. She is not looking to fuck, or meet foreigners; she is looking for suckers to part from their cash!

However, here is my last report on CC game:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3426-p...l#pid39056

Mixx

I just obtain msn addresses and then webcam off there. I haven't paid a cent to any of the women I have spoken with although I am sure there will be some expectations once I get there. I am extremely suspicious of the one that wants to meet me at the airport. I think she is either looking for gringo $$$ or is some contractor with the FARC looking to kidnap me. Either way, I will be very careful. If you don't see me posting on here at the end of January about my results you will know what happened...

Quote: (12-22-2011 04:26 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2011 02:07 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

A few girls have sent me messages but I'm not allowed to even read them let alone reply so had me thinking we both had to be premium members to exchange messages. Getting decent responses from OKCupid and POF atm anyway, got a few numbers and a load of girls on MSN. All seem keen to meet up on arrival.

Every single one I speak to though claims the same thing when I ask them what they do for fun. "Shopping, movie, hang with friends, relax". Dull. No wonder they are single.

I didn't even know you could use POF or OKCupid to find Thai chicks. Is there many on them?

Tons of them mate and there seems to be less of the types just looking for a farang husband / sugar daddy compared to Thai Love Links.

Ciao!

You don't give enough info. for someone to give you good advice....for starters....what cities are you hitting in Colombia?

Its like i can tell which chicks on Colombian Cupid are single moms from the default pic... they always have a fuck me face going, then you click thier profile an they are single moms

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Anyone here has tried http://www.chnlove.com/ ? I made an account in 5 minutes there last week and I've been receiving a lot of emails from some very hot chinese girls from China.

Quote: (12-24-2011 11:22 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

Ciao!

You don't give enough info. for someone to give you good advice....for starters....what cities are you hitting in Colombia?

I am going to Bogota for one week and then Cartagena for one week. My Spanish is at a 2/10. I am hoping to improve it over the coming weeks. In regards to CC, I either open by direct messaging (when they are online) or I leave a message similar to Roosh's example in Bang Colombia.

Thegameoflife,
Good luck man in your trip to Colombia, I'll be following your reports with great interest as Colombia has been on my list for years.

Suerte.

Ciao!

There is definitely an angle, when a colombian girl tells you shes in love with you online before you have met her in person. They are probably from the coast as Bogota or Medellin girls are more reserved and cautious on the internet. Ive had way more brazilian girls show genuine signs of love and caring than colombian girls, so be careful.

Quote: (12-24-2011 02:22 PM)thegameoflife Wrote:  

Ciao!

I am going to Bogota for one week and then Cartagena for one week. My Spanish is at a 2/10. I am hoping to improve it over the coming weeks. In regards to CC, I either open by direct messaging (when they are online) or I leave a message similar to Roosh's example in Bang Colombia.

Well....the biggest party in Colombia right now is the Feria de Cali which officially starts today.

http://www.elpais.com.co/elpais/feria-cali-2011

Every chick on ColombianCupid list their apperance as very attractive... even the not so hot ones...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-25-2011 08:58 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Every chick on ColombianCupid list their apperance as very attractive... even the not so hot ones...

just like the fat chicks on dating websites say they are "average" size

This is true.... every xtra tubby girl on POF list their body type as "average"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard