rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha male consulting - youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting/videos

What you think of that guy? I think he good some good tips on style etc.

this guy is the type of dude to wear true religion and rock and republic jeans. i don't think you should take what he says seriously.

^^

what jeans u wear?

Quote: (12-19-2011 07:54 PM)the chef Wrote:  

this guy is the type of dude to wear true religion and rock and republic jeans. i don't think you should take what he says seriously.

actually don't see him wearing either one, or wearing jeans at all - most of his vids are waist up so not sure where you got that from.

I think this guy is cool. He puts thought into his vids, makes them look nice, and his style is fucking great.

It's hard to find good fashion tips for guys and this guy knows what he's doing so I commend him for filling the need. I'm gonna watch some of his vids now.

AWESOME tip on how to buy a suit and get it fitted @ 3:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiYh6PN3...KRBtwtCWbn

I've posted a link to his site before. Watched a lot of his videos and they are more helpful than not. He covers a lot of topics, from diet, shaving, dressing, working out, supplements, etc.
He's definitely a metro-dude, but that doesn't bother me because he gives useful tips.

I watched his "how to win a fight" video first and it was painful - he should really stick with style. lol

But this video about how to look thinner was great. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyUuIonT7...BYHYhWuKbP I'm definitely going to check out more of his stuff.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:23 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

actually don't see him wearing either one, or wearing jeans at all - most of his vids are waist up so not sure where you got that from.

I think this guy is cool. He puts thought into his vids, makes them look nice, and his style is fucking great.

It's hard to find good fashion tips for guys and this guy knows what he's doing so I commend him for filling the need. I'm gonna watch some of his vids now.
if you watch his "how to look thin" video he was wearing some type of "trendy" jean. ie. rock and republic, true religion joints with the corny ass predistressed look and thick stitching... shit that trend hopping teenagers wear.

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:20 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

^^

what jeans u wear?

japanese raw denim. samurai, levi's vintage collection, flathead, eternal etc.

this queer eye for the straight guy shit only works for dudes who have no sense of individual style. i'm not hating though, some people buy into it and more props to them.

Quote: (12-19-2011 09:21 PM)the chef Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:23 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

if you watch his "how to look thin" video he was wearing some type of "trendy" jean. ie. rock and republic, true religion joints with the corny ass predistressed look and thick stitching... shit that trend hopping teenagers wear.

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:20 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

^^

what jeans u wear?

japanese raw denim. samurai, levi's vintage collection, flathead, eternal etc.

this queer eye for the straight guy shit only works for dudes who have no sense of individual style. i'm not hating though, some people buy into it and more props to them.

yea but that's kinda the point - he's trying to help dudes who don't have style. if you have style you don't need his vids. I like his stuff on suits - that's a weak point for me.

All I wear are levis now...can't see spending more than 100 on jeans.

i usually hit up buckle for jeans.

get some decent threads for 80-100

He lost me at double oh sassy

I always have wondered how hot his wife is

Nevermind.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat