rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl's "I'm such a loser game" trying to get me to WhiteKnight for her

This weekend at a festival I came across several, not just flakes, but outright losers. They just make one poor decision after another, screwing up their lives. And when I got distracted and let them guide the conversation it always went to "What a loser girl I am, here's something else I did poorly or failed at."

I can tell the goal is to get me to play the White Knight and step up to solve their self-generated problems in poor decision making, poor impulse control, and general laziness. I'm too smart for that shit.

Because I was distracted, I gave a few "tut tut that's too bad." responses as I would one of my elderly aunts, which was boring.

The question is how to better respond to this in a more alpha manner. It's a day-game setting, where I'm still at the point of trying not to scare the cat, pre-phone number close. Cocky-funny or laughing at their face would probably cause them to literally run out of the room.

I could stare them down with a cocked eyebrow and a "I can't believe you're saying this" smirk on my face for a few seconds with the stronger ones.

I could get distant and reduce feedback to minimal grunts while looking away, attempting to bring the "Festival of Failure" tales to a premature end.

I could just ignore it and continue to number close.

The main thing is I am not going to make any commitment to solving their problems for them.

Any ideas how to respond to "I'm such a loser" girl-game?

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (12-19-2011 02:16 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

The question is how to better respond to this in a more alpha manner.

Any ideas how to respond to "I'm such a loser" girl-game?

You want an Alpha response, here you go:

"Hey, let's talk about something your actually good at 'cuz your failures are not attractive and bore me".

Mixx

I don't really like seeing girls with low self esteem but maybe you can beta it up and say something like "well I'm sure there are things you're good at." or maybe lead them to a better state of mind by asking them what they are grateful for in life. If not then they sound like downers... and its not your responsibility to change their lives.

Oops I forgot we weren't trying to be beta.... what mixx said then [Image: idea.gif]

i agree with what mixx said. any time i deal with girls who tell me about bad decisions theyve made or things they arent good at i say something like but youve gotta be good at something...right? and then usually escalate with some kino after that.

"Well since you like to make bad decisions I have an idea. Cmon" - take her to your car and whip out.

My dick gets hard when I pick up the vulnerability vibe from a chick. After my eyes stop rolling from the obvious play for sypathy and attention, the next first thing I'd be thinking about was how I could get my grope on, and get my dick sucked. The dick can be a pacifier - after she sucks it she'll feel better [Image: angel.gif]

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Blackhawk: What country and what region are these girls from? They don't sound like American girls, at least not the ones I run into here in the Washington, D.C. area. Virtually all the girls I meet in daily life have been so brainwashed--by their families, their schools, and society in general--into a state of high self-esteem and high self-confidence that that's all you get from them, twenty-four hours a day. I can't imagine them admitting to weakness or failure on any but a very rare basis.

Ignoring it is probably the best option, or changing the subject. Besides that I'd probably start looking behind her or do something else that visibly shows I'm losing interest (girls pick up on that hit), and then talk about something more positive. I hesitate to tell her to be more confident (in one form or another) since I don't want to create another american she-beast. If the girl was foreign I might tell her to be more confident since her spilling her guts is a turn off, or actually give her advice, though I'd might I'd much prefer a low-self esteem girl to a higher one. If this whole self-depreciating thing was just an act though, I'd stick with ignoring the comment, changing the subject, and/or acting distracted.

EDIT: I'd also probably turn away from her more, and add in more closed body language since at this point you said you're about to get the #, so I assume she's already attracted to you and will be willing to change her tone so you don't leave. Later, after you've got her # you can tease her by nicknaming her based on her negative attitude when you met her, as long as she's not always negative like that.

ex. TXting for a night out

Me: Hey Mopey, where you at? Can you meet at XXX?

or

Me: Hey Sappy, there's XXX going on now at YYY, you down?

gds555: What country and what region are these girls from?

San Francisco area. I seem to have discovered a patch of girls who can't afford a car and are still living at home with their parents long after graduating school.

Basically following Roosh's Bang:Columbia strategy with them.

Definitely different from the girls I'll find at the http://edwardianball.com in the same city.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

I do a lot of laughing at girls with self esteem issues... like Hot Mess.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee