rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Kim Jong Il is Dead

The leader of North Korea has died.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...da250d87de

Kim Jong Il is Dead

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Who's gonna take his place? Vader?

Kim Jong Il is Dead

time to invest?

Kim Jong Il is Dead

It's definitely cause for celebration, and it could have a positive effect when the markets open tomorrow morning. Man, it's a bad year to be a dictator--and I include Berlusconi on that list of fallen strongmen.

It's also ironic that he passed within a week of Christopher Hitchens. CH had fierce contempt for the NK regime; he even lived there for a while.

Supposedly KJI's western-educated, English speaking son is supposed take the helm now. Funeral for KJI is set for December 28th.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Nat Geo had a special documentary called Inside North Korea. Truly eye-opening. I hope KJI's son isn't as bat shit crazy as his father was. I hope the regime collapses altogether now actually.

This is the link to the doc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBywKrT...1.7.3l11l0

Kim Jong Il is Dead

People are speculating that his son is going to take over.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

[Image: well_bye_2.jpg]

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Quote: (12-18-2011 10:53 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Nat Geo had a special documentary called Inside North Korea. Truly eye-opening. I hope KJI's son isn't as bat shit crazy as his father was. I hope the regime collapses altogether now actually.

This is the link to the doc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBywKrT...1.7.3l11l0

F*ck that rotten fame whoring bitch Lisa Ling. I want you to realize something - the half dozen or more North Koreans who were part of her in country press team and didnt know about the secret filming, were almost certainly tortured along with their families and imprisoned in labor camps, about 10 seconds after her "documentary" aired.

It's not news that North Korea is an awful place, her documentary didn't stun the world with something new.

It just got her some attention. Gave us something cool to watch on a Sunday night drinking scotch or smoking joints. Oh, and some random peasants in a messed up asian country got tortured. Oh well, accetpable loss.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Kim Jong-un is his designated successor. His 3rd and youngest son, educated in international schools in Switzerland. Speaks English, German and French. Supposedly looks like and acts just like his father "a chip off the old block, a spitting image of his father in terms of face, body shape and personality" according to Kim Jong Il's former Sushi chef.

His eldest brother lost favour when he was caught trying to visit Tokyo Disneyland on a fake passport, and the middle brother is too feminine for daddies tastes. Kim Jong-un is a four star general despite having no military experience, and has senior positions in the ruling Worker's Party of Korea. He is 27-28 years old, and it is rumoured that his father's brother in-law Chang Sung-taek will act as regent until Kim Jong-un is more experienced.

[Image: Kim-Jong-il-and-Kim-Jong--007.jpg]

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Quote: (12-18-2011 10:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Agreed. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Kim Jong Il is Dead

I didn't even know he was Il!

Kim Jong Il is Dead

In memory of KJI. The guy liked to party.

"Ain't no party like a Pyongyang party, 'cause a Pyongyang party is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY!"

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Quote: (12-19-2011 07:27 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

In memory of KJI. The guy liked to party.

"Ain't no party like a Pyongyang party, 'cause a Pyongyang party is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY!"

That clip was incredibly funny and sad at the same time.

This article just shows how much an eccentric KJI really was:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/new...ate-leader

Kim Jong Il is Dead

I hope the regime collapses altogether now actually.

I dont know where you are located. But hoping the regime will collapse is easy to say when you are far away for DPRK. However, for the people of DPRK, the east russians, south koreans and chinese, this is a very dangerous situation.

I really hope we avoid a coup d'état, but see a more open-minded approch to the world by the excisting government.

The most sucsessful transitions are those done step-by-step and involving both the old regime as well as people with new ideas.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Quote: (12-19-2011 11:03 AM)Snok Wrote:  

I hope the regime collapses altogether now actually.

I dont know where you are located. But hoping the regime will collapse is easy to say when you are far away for DPRK. However, for the people of DPRK, the east russians, south koreans and chinese, this is a very dangerous situation.

I really hope we avoid a coup d'état, but see a more open-minded approch to the world by the excisting government.

The most sucsessful transitions are those done step-by-step and involving both the old regime as well as people with new ideas.

The situation in North Korea is undoubtedly very sensitive. I also prefer to see change come from within in most cases. However, keep in mind this is a pure totalitarian regime with a VERY vigorous thought police up to the highest levels. The propoganda machine is so comprehensive that most people there believe Kim Jong-Il is divine and that he is a world hero. It's very difficult to foresee how any change will come from within the DPRK ranks and virtually impossible to see a revolution among the masses as they are completely isolated from the outside world. I think the most likely scenario would be a North Korean military provocation or "accident" of some sort that would enable or justify a foreign power--likely South Korea in concern with the US-- to retaliate in a manner that ultimately brings down the regime. It could even begin with a highly clever and fabricated attack against it first. All I know is that the North Korean people are suffering tremendously under this regime that's almost literally a page right out of 1984.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

North Koreans live like dogs. Their GDP per capita at PPP is only $1900. In the 60's they were at economic parity with the South, now they're barely 5% of the South. The entire Kim family DPRK leadership ought to burn in hell.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

The conditions the N. Koreans live in is appalling.

The regime is lucky im not the pres of the US. Id remove their sorry ass from power.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Kim Jong Il is Dead

The world will miss you Glorious Leader

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Kim Jong Il is Dead

You gotta give it to them, those north koreans have a crazy amount of discipline. Hopefully they'll be able to put it to more productive use with the change in leadership.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Moving to South Korea soon for work, should be interesting although I really don't think anything is going to change. If I had to speculate I think that Kim Jong Un will be mostly a figurehead with the his father's regime more or less running the country.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

I think its time for South Korea to invade. Right now.

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Quote: (12-19-2011 07:22 PM)Alpha Wrote:  

I think its time for South Korea to invade. Right now.

I wouldnt be against it!

Would be a GREAT time! lol

Kim Jong Il is Dead

Quote: (12-19-2011 03:02 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

North Koreans live like dogs. Their GDP per capita at PPP is only $1900. In the 60's they were at economic parity with the South, now they're barely 5% of the South. The entire Kim family DPRK leadership ought to burn in hell.

It's not about money. I think they just want to protect their country and culture(their women) from American influence.

Team Nachos