rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One night out in Washington DC

Ye ole Skywalker is going to visit Washington DC tomorrow, gonna do some sight seeing and will stay in a hostel. At night i want to go out.

What is the best place to go for a Tuesday night ?
Suggestions please !

Im super busy so i wont check this forum until i'm in DC tomorrow.

Anyone who want to meet up for a night out. Pm me with phonenumber.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (12-18-2011 08:37 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Ye ole Skywalker is going to visit Washington DC tomorrow, gonna do some sight seeing and will stay in a hostel. At night i want to go out.

Suggestions please !

Tuesday is tough, not a lot of people out. You could try McFadden's, they have college night on Tuesday. You might also try U Street, you'll have to bar hop but there should be at least some women out.

there is always the strip club...

Quote: (12-19-2011 12:24 AM)Celtic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2011 08:37 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Suggestions please !

Tuesday is tough, not a lot of people out. You could try McFadden's, they have college night on Tuesday. You might also try U Street, you'll have to bar hop but there should be at least some women out.

Allright U street it is. It is within walking distance of my guesthouse. People here told me the metro stops at midnight so this is perfect.

i hope i can keep my eyes open tonight, i had a rough weekend.

Saturday
- All evening ake out session with Belarussian girl, than straight to a party full of Colombian girls and some other nationalities.
- All night Make out with Colombian girl at a afterparty. Bad logistics and no place to bang. At the same place i got a lapdance from a cute Bolivian girl (yes, they exist) and finger fucked another Bolivian girl

Sunday,
all day hanging at the afterparty house and in the evening meeting a american girl with beautiful big lips. I use Roosh's "Can i use you toilet line" ( it worked) I pushed really hard and ended with the girl in bed half naked but couldnt get a bang. Mutuallly pissed of with each other in the morning.

I might contact here, she's down on here money and has her iphone 4 (16gb) for sale. She asks 300 dollar. sounds reasonable to me. I might offer her prude ass 250 bucks haha
I don't know where i get the energy from, my guesthouse is 9 blocks away from the nearest metro in NY and it takes a shitload of time to make connections. Most rides take me an hour.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Tuesday is tough. One thing that you must keep in mind with DC is that you need to start EARLY. As in 5:00 PM early. Things will start wrapping up in most places by 8:30.

If finding the hot girl optimum geography of DC is important, grab a DC metro map. From Tenleytown (AU university) to the White House and then west to Clarendon on the orange line is where you generally want to be. U St. is spotty. It can be great and it can be awful. I'd focus around Dupont Circle and M St from CT. Ave to 20th. Start early at places like the Front Page, the Mad Hatter, Sign of the Whale, and Lucky Bar and try to discretely ask where the party is. I'd avoid U St. on Tuesday - it could easily blow up in your face.

Most importantly, this is not a good time of the year for DC anywhere. College girls are studying for finals or have already left. Most people are looking to go home to their families. You should expect things to be pretty quiet no matter how well you target. McFaddens in Foggy Bottom might pick up after 10. It also might not.

My personal saying about my hometown of DC:
"People move to work in New York because they desperately want to. People move to work in DC because they desperately have to."

BTW - what does PM mean? Sorry, some of the lingo hear baffles me.

PM - Private message

Quote: (12-19-2011 11:39 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Tuesday is tough. One thing that you must keep in mind with DC is that you need to start EARLY. As in 5:00 PM early. Things will start wrapping up in most places by 8:30.

If finding the hot girl optimum geography of DC is important, grab a DC metro map. From Tenleytown (AU university) to the White House and then west to Clarendon on the orange line is where you generally want to be. U St. is spotty. It can be great and it can be awful. I'd focus around Dupont Circle and M St from CT. Ave to 20th. Start early at places like the Front Page, the Mad Hatter, Sign of the Whale, and Lucky Bar and try to discretely ask where the party is. I'd avoid U St. on Tuesday - it could easily blow up in your face.

Most importantly, this is not a good time of the year for DC anywhere. College girls are studying for finals or have already left. Most people are looking to go home to their families. You should expect things to be pretty quiet no matter how well you target. McFaddens in Foggy Bottom might pick up after 10. It also might not.

My personal saying about my hometown of DC:
"People move to work in New York because they desperately want to. People move to work in DC because they desperately have to."

BTW - what does PM mean? Sorry, some of the lingo hear baffles me.

Ok, thanks for the tips. I met up with GMAC yesterday and drank a few beers in Club marvin. I'm on my way back to New York now.

( Lost my damn drivers licence last night )

DC was ok but it was too bad half the monuments and parks are under construction. i feel like i have to come back another time and see everything in its full glory.

Agree DuPont/M is the place to be on a weak night. You may want to start at Barcode on L Street for the after work crowd, make your way up Conn Ave to the aforementioned spots, and check Bar DuPont, Circa, Gazuza, and Russia House further up.