rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightclub Follow Up?

Nightclub Follow Up?

Hey fellas,
I know there is probably tons of information in "Bang" on how to follow up with chicks after meeting at the club. However, I still haven't read this book yet. I found this forum due to "day bang".
Anyways, I am currently on vacation in Arizona. I went out to a nightclub last night and met a girl. I probably met her around 1:20 so it was pretty late seeing as how the club closed at 2. Made out with her within 10 minutes of meeting her. Then her friend wanted to leave shortly after. I told her I'm from out of town and we should hang out tomorrow. She gave me her # and told me to call.
The problem is she lives 15 minutes from where my hotel is.
I'm assuming my follow up should be a bit different then my usual follow up since I am only here until tomorrow. (i'd probably wait until the weekend to hit a chick back up after a saturday night)
Should I text her? What should my text say? or should i call?
Should I make the drive out to Phoenix to meet up with this chick. It will probably be pretty tough to meet other chicks tonight since it's Sunday night.
Or should I invite her back out to Scottsdale?
Let me know what you guys think please.

Nightclub Follow Up?

Quote: (12-18-2011 07:37 PM)Sly Wrote:  

Hey fellas,
I know there is probably tons of information in "Bang" on how to follow up with chicks after meeting at the club. However, I still haven't read this book yet. I found this forum due to "day bang".
Anyways, I am currently on vacation in Arizona. I went out to a nightclub last night and met a girl. I probably met her around 1:20 so it was pretty late seeing as how the club closed at 2. Made out with her within 10 minutes of meeting her. Then her friend wanted to leave shortly after. I told her I'm from out of town and we should hang out tomorrow. She gave me her # and told me to call.
I'm assuming my follow up should be a bit different then my usual follow up since I am only here until tomorrow. (i'd probably wait until the weekend to hit a chick back up after a saturday night)
Should I make the drive out to Phoenix to meet up with this chick. It will probably be pretty tough to meet other chicks tonight since it's Sunday night.

1. Make time to read Bang this weekend. Srsly, it takes about four hours.

2. Let us know how it went.

The rest is teaching moments...

3. You gotta hop on that shit when you have that kind of opening. You really have nothing to lose pushing for it all the next night, it's your only option. Very late in the club (i.e. drunk), quick makeout = buyer's remorse/flake potential could be very high. But you are leaving town so you can be her dirty little secret.

4. 15 minutes by car? That's nothing. It takes 15 minutes to drive two miles across my suburb.

5. As to what to text, bang has a good text guide. Starts with "hi XX it's YY, how are you doing" and continues into "do you want to hang out this week," you'd probably adapt that for that night and add a constraint like "I'm grabbing dinner at 7, do you want to meet up for a drink after." If you're staying at a swanky hotel you can invite her there.

Or just text her something dirty and go with the flow.

Nightclub Follow Up?

Quote: (12-18-2011 10:35 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Hey fellas,

3. You gotta hop on that shit when you have that kind of opening. You really have nothing to lose pushing for it all the next night, it's your only option. Very late in the club (i.e. drunk), quick makeout = buyer's remorse/flake potential could be very high. But you are leaving town so you can be her dirty little secret.

4. 15 minutes by car? That's nothing. It takes 15 minutes to drive two miles across my suburb.

5. As to what to text, bang has a good text guide. Starts with "hi XX it's YY, how are you doing" and continues into "do you want to hang out this week," you'd probably adapt that for that night and add a constraint like "I'm grabbing dinner at 7, do you want to meet up for a drink after." If you're staying at a swanky hotel you can invite her there.

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up going to the gym instead of pursuing the chick (Haven't been in 2 weeks). I regret not inviting her to my hotel. There is an indoor whirl pool with noone around and it's open 24 hours! Oh well, lesson learned. I'll be at the Grand canyon tomorrow staying at another nice hotel. Hopefully i'll get lucky over there. [Image: eatpuss.gif]
And i'm definitely going to purchase Bang now. It will be at my doorstep when I get home

Nightclub Follow Up?

Quote: (12-19-2011 12:19 AM)Sly Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2011 10:35 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Hey fellas,

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up going to the gym instead of pursuing the chick (Haven't been in 2 weeks). I regret not inviting her to my hotel. There is an indoor whirl pool with noone around and it's open 24 hours! Oh well, lesson learned. I'll be at the Grand canyon tomorrow staying at another nice hotel. Hopefully i'll get lucky over there. [Image: eatpuss.gif]
And i'm definitely going to purchase Bang now. It will be at my doorstep when I get home

Buy the pdf and read it on your laptop on the ride home. I have it on my computer and my smartphone in case I need a quick refresher.

Nightclub Follow Up?

I know it's over now but in the future but if you make out with a girl, you should try to pull if logistics are feasible.

the reason why is that if you make out and then try to call her and go into "dating" mode, it's like you're going back in time in the escalation process. you're raising the odds of flaking.

also, make sure she has your number when you get hers - always EXCHANGE numbers. girls don't answer unrecognized #s, and you don't want to text her and get "who is this" - it makes you look like a tool.

you can text her immediately after with a funny call-back humor text, or call her phone as she gives you her #. this reduces flaking also, AND makes it possible to hit her up at the end of the night to "see what's up"

Nightclub Follow Up?

Quote: (12-19-2011 03:16 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

also, make sure she has your number when you get hers - always EXCHANGE numbers. girls don't answer unrecognized #s, and you don't want to text her and get "who is this" - it makes you look like a tool.

you can text her immediately after with a funny call-back humor text, or call her phone as she gives you her #. this reduces flaking also, AND makes it possible to hit her up at the end of the night to "see what's up"

I've seen a lot of guys on here say the exact opposite, that making sure she has the number exudes neediness

Nightclub Follow Up?

Quote: (12-19-2011 06:00 PM)nmmoooreland20 Wrote:  

I've seen a lot of guys on here say the exact opposite, that making sure she has the number exudes neediness

I can see that. It's a trade-off. I've noticed that I get flakes if the girl doesn't recognize my number, esp if she was drinking and has some memory loss.

if you're needy it comes out. if you're not, it doesn't. if your logic is that by initiating contact, you come off needy, then you've already "exuded neediness" by approaching or asking for her number.

I say, "give me your #, I'll call your phone so you have mine too." I do this, give her a hug and roll out. Nothing needy about it.

Nightclub Follow Up?

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:43 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2011 06:00 PM)nmmoooreland20 Wrote:  

I can see that. It's a trade-off. I've noticed that I get flakes if the girl doesn't recognize my number, esp if she was drinking and has some memory loss.

if you're needy it comes out. if you're not, it doesn't. if your logic is that by initiating contact, you come off needy, then you've already "exuded neediness" by approaching or asking for her number.

I say, "give me your #, I'll call your phone so you have mine too." I do this, give her a hug and roll out. Nothing needy about it.

I like to say "let me get that first awkward phone call out of the way right now..."