rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brussels, Belgium

Brussels, Belgium

edit

Brussels, Belgium

Im keen to see some data for this city as well. I have been there a 3-4 times, and the city always strikes me as surprisingly dull. A lot of my friends share that view. Its been almost 10 years since the last visit, so Im keen to see the changes.

Brussels, Belgium

Belgium is VERY difficult. That's what I've heard from various people. Too much competition, and not a lot of women.

Brussels, Belgium

edit

Brussels, Belgium

I've been to Brussels a bunch of times. Always to visit friends for a couple of days at a time so I wasn't too focused on chasing skirt. So take it accordingly, I'm no expert.

The niche with the most potential in that city are the intern girls (especially EU parliamentary interns, but there are tons of organisations and companies that they could be interning at).

A lot of them hang out at the Place du Luxemburg after work. There are a bunch of decent bars flanking the square. They're a mixed bunch though. I was hanging out in one waiting for friends and got hit on by a bunch of gay dudes. It's similar to DC in some ways. People come there from all over to work so there's a big turnover of people. Use this to your advantage. The locals are a closed bunch and very social-circle oriented.

There will also be plenty of tourist girls. There are active bars near the Grand Place where they're likely to be hanging out. The centre of Brussels is easily walkable; you can cover a lot of ground just walking around checking out different venues.

The hottest girls I saw in Belgium were in Antwerp. It's in the Flemish part of the country. Culturally they're similar to the Dutch and thus more open / speak better English than the French Belgians. There's a big fashion school there and there are a few clubs (I forget the names) where those girls go. It's only about an hour away on the train and it's a more welcoming place than Brussels.

I'm sure Brussels isn't bad once you crack it, especially if you can get in on the intern niche. Lots of them will be living away from home for the first time and down to party.

Bust out a data sheet when you've been there for a while.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Brussels, Belgium

As for crime I didn't get a sense that it's worse than any other European capital.

Where you live depends on your budget. I know people who live in Uccle, an affluent suburb. It's safe but out of the way. I'd recommend finding somewhere central since it will save you on cab rides and make logistics easier. If you're moderately streetwise you should be fine even in areas that are considered slightly sketchy. Plus you'll save money shopping at immigrant grocery shops, etc.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Brussels, Belgium

edit

Brussels, Belgium

Sounds like you're already on the right track, then you just have to optimise once you get there.

Brussels, Belgium

Brussels does have some nice clubs, but you'll have to go out of the central - touristic zone. If you stay in this area you'll get couchsurfing type of girls. Not the most beautiful girls to look at. Let me know what kind of music you like and I can help you out.

You'll find the most beautiful girls in Antwerp. The city I lived in for most of the time in my life [Image: smile.gif]. It's a short 30min trip by train or car from Brussels.

Trust me you'll find lots of good looking girls there, and a good nightlife. BUT in general, during daygame, woman will take a little distance. They'll be nice, but most of them will end the conversations rather quickly & continue whatever they are doing. Nightlife offers options, but choosing the right venue will be key. Make sure to dress up but fashionable and make sure you have something to talk about. There will be lots of competition. The best nightlife is around 'het Zuid' (South Zone). Some bigger clubs such as Noxx, Carré or La Rocca (near Antwerp) offer a nice selection of woman and good parties.

When it comes to beers: we have more than 700 of them (Belgian is the beer country in the world), so ... I can suggest Duvel, Westmalle, and other 'trippels' when it comes to strong beers, Jupiler, Hoegaarden, Palm as the daily beers. There are many bars serving a large number of beers, so no worries, you'll get enough chances to try them.

Enjoy it [Image: smile.gif]

Brussels, Belgium

Ok, I am bumping this thread because I just met a girl in Miami Beach from Belgium who opened me, and said "You are very handsome, I love spanish men!" and proceeded to GAME ME!!! wtf? I was not ready for this!

So, now I'm on my iPhone searching the forum to see if this is typical Belgium girl behaviour, she had a french accent that had me like putty in her fucking hand!

Mixx

Brussels, Belgium

Belgian are nice people in general,they are similar of some quebecers they are funny, you should approch them .
Belgium are good for 3 things,(beer,comics and chocolate) .
For the beer try the Duvel,la leffe,hoegaarden,chouffe ...they have so many .

Brussels, Belgium

Quote: (01-25-2012 10:32 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

Belgian are nice people in general,they are similar of some quebecers they are funny, you should approch them .

Outside the "suske en wiske"comics i dont know any comics from Belgium.

A better combo is beer,fries and chocolate.

All 3 three are rated best in the world and i agree.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Brussels, Belgium

[Image: attachment.jpg4298]   [Image: attachment.jpg4297]   [Image: attachment.jpg4296]   [/b]
Quote: (01-26-2012 03:44 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2012 10:32 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

Outside the "suske en wiske"comics i dont know any comics from Belgium.

A better combo is beer,fries and chocolate.

All 3 three are rated best in the world and i agree.

[b]Well They are french . To name a few : Tintin,Spirou,Lucky Luke,The smurfs are some exemple . Bruxelle is the capitale of comic(bande dessinées in french) They have a museam in Bruxelle about that and a chocolate museum that coulb be interesting to visit to . Here some exemple of the heritage of the b.d in Bruxelle :

All over the city you see graff like that in honour of the multiple brand from Bruxelle .

Brussels, Belgium

The Belgians are very nice people but Brussels isn't where you want to be because it's a lot like D.C. with all the government types. Hop on a train and take a thirty minute ride to Antwerp, that's where I would want to be if I was in Belgium. Beautiful, friendly girls, most speak english and the nightlife is awesome. Plus they like americans unlike a bunch of other European countries.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Brussels, Belgium

Plus, you can get Grimbergen ale in Antwerp where I couldn't find it anywhere in Brussels.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Brussels, Belgium

Guys, fuck the beer and food....I'm still waiting for someone to talk about Belgium pussy!!!

Brussels, Belgium

Quote: (01-26-2012 03:32 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Guys, fuck the beer and food....I'm still waiting for someone to talk about Belgium pussy!!!

Hey Mixx,
I mostly lurk, but looks like no one has a ton of info so I will share what I know.

Yes, I would suspect a lot of Belgian girls are going to love a Spanish dude, especially one from Miami. Belgians LOVE Spain-they go there constantly for vacation as it's close and cheap via Ryanair, and they hit the same types of resort towns the Brits love so much. They also love top-40 dance type music, and are inundated with MTV culture and think of Miami as one of the premier party spots (a lot of Belgians will ask you where you are from, then want you to relate that to how close you are to Miami, NYC or LA). Some of the girls can be very forward like you experienced-bit like French girls in a lot of ways.

If you are into the French accent it's important to understand the geography and politics there a bit. The southern half of the country, Wallonia, is the French-speaking region. The north is Dutch-speaking. Brussels is mixed. There are a lot of French speakers there, but I think it's kind of a shitty city overall, and wouldn't suggest it.

Best place for you to hit, if you were on a swing through that part of Europe, would be Gent or Leuven. These are both cities in Flanders, the northern part of the country. Leuven is the biggest University town in Belgium. Gent also has a big student population, and just feels young and cool overall. Here you can find your french student girls, plus plenty of dutch girls. Big plus, most of them will speak good English. Don't speak French here, the locals generally appreciate English a lot more than French, as the Flemish are a proud folk. Lots of drinking at night, but also great for daygame because the old city is a really nice area that always has tons of people hanging out. Belgian girls tend to fall off quick as they age, so in a lot of the country you won't find the women very attractive. In Gent and the student areas it's much, much better. Antwerp would probably be good too.

Brussels, Belgium

Quote: (01-26-2012 04:49 PM)gypsy Wrote:  

Hey Mixx,
I mostly lurk, but looks like no one has a ton of info so I will share what I know.

Yes, I would suspect a lot of Belgian girls are going to love a Spanish dude, especially one from Miami. Belgians LOVE Spain-they go there constantly for vacation as it's close and cheap via Ryanair, and they hit the same types of resort towns the Brits love so much. They also love top-40 dance type music, and are inundated with MTV culture and think of Miami as one of the premier party spots (a lot of Belgians will ask you where you are from, then want you to relate that to how close you are to Miami, NYC or LA). Some of the girls can be very forward like you experienced-bit like French girls in a lot of ways.

If you are into the French accent it's important to understand the geography and politics there a bit. The southern half of the country, Wallonia, is the French-speaking region. The north is Dutch-speaking. Brussels is mixed. There are a lot of French speakers there, but I think it's kind of a shitty city overall, and wouldn't suggest it.

Best place for you to hit, if you were on a swing through that part of Europe, would be Gent or Leuven. These are both cities in Flanders, the northern part of the country. Leuven is the biggest University town in Belgium. Gent also has a big student population, and just feels young and cool overall. Here you can find your french student girls, plus plenty of dutch girls. Big plus, most of them will speak good English. Don't speak French here, the locals generally appreciate English a lot more than French, as the Flemish are a proud folk. Lots of drinking at night, but also great for daygame because the old city is a really nice area that always has tons of people hanging out. Belgian girls tend to fall off quick as they age, so in a lot of the country you won't find the women very attractive. In Gent and the student areas it's much, much better. Antwerp would probably be good too.

Welcome gypsy, looks like you have solid tips to share with the forum compadre. I'll give you your first rep point, and hope to see more down the road from you.

Sir Mixx

Brussels, Belgium

There arent a lot of insights on Brussels as a place to live and have a Player lifestyle?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Brussels, Belgium

Seriously, you don't wanna hear my Belgium whale flag. But here goes, in short :

Location : small party island in the east of Malaysia named the Perhintians.

In my defense, i had just made out with a Swedish babe but she flaked on me ( because of her fat and jealous cockblock gf), i was hitting the rum pretty hard. The group of five Belgium girls only spoke French ( i don't, except for a few lines/words)

I went night swimming with three girls after "talking" to them for 5 minutes. I was aiming for a half decent girl but the whale just grabbed me in the water and forced herself on me. I was still horny from the Swedish girl i went night swimming with half an hour before. I fucked the Belgium girl on the beach, she had tits the size of my head. Afterwards she joined her friends, who were yelling at her about affaire, affaire, i understood that one, its a french word and i never saw her again. One of the few times i went raw on a girl.

The Perhintian islands are amazing, awesome scuba diving and snorkeling, a beach vibe, cheap and lots of swedish girls.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Brussels, Belgium

Does anyone know what clubs/bars are good right now in Brussels on Saturday/Sunday nights?

Brussels, Belgium

Here is some input from a guy who's living in Brussels (i am belgian)

General advice: DO NOT go to Brussels if you want to hit on women. It's terrible. The reason why it is terrible lies in the fact that this city is full of north-african people (maroccans, turcs, etc) who spoil it for the decent guys. Whenever a good looking girl is walking on the street, they will chase her with their cars, shout at them, and keep on disturbing the girl until they see clearly see no other option than leave. This is equally the case in bars: girls are getting hit on all the time. Luckily the more decent (up-scale) clubs are not that much frequented by this type of guys (or aren't allowed to enter the place anyway).
Result is that girls will make sure not to make any eyecontact at all and be very very suspicious when you would start a conversation with somebody in a bar/on the street. Daygame is hence almost made impossible. Of course, with some persistence and a lot of effort, you could make something out of it but i would not recommend it to anyone.
The second reason why Brussels should be avoided by all costs is that it has a terrible male to female ratio. You will not see a lot of women. In some areas (Ixelles for example) this ratio will be better due to the massive influx of interns. Nevertheless, in nightgame the ratio will be about 3:1 at peak moments.

Clubs:
Mirano and Spirito are upscale and have some very good looking women, but they are well-surrounded by guys.

In the bars you will rarely find good quality and too much guys.

On the positive side: try Place Luxembourg on Thursdays after work until late in the evening. All the interns are having a drink there, but again: lots of guys as well. Some good quality can be found there, but it can get quite upscale as well since a lot of people are from the Commission/parliament. If you are loaded, go ahead.

Frankly, in terms of women Brussels is just a shithole. It is a working-place without real character and nightlife. Most of people are foreigners from all over the world by the way. Do not expect to find Belgian women there (It sounds strange, but it's the truth).

If you want to game, head to Antwerp for upscale clubs and hot women. Go to Leuven and Gent for students, lots of bars and hard party.

Avoid Brussels because of the reasons above, avoid Brugge cause it has literally no night life at all.

Brussels, Belgium

Ha ha, Turks are not exactly North African but this is where many Western Europeans put them.

Brussels, Belgium

Brussels is great for hitting on non local women. Plenty of Russians, Americans, Germans etc. who are in town on the EU gravy train or studying for a year and looking for social circles and men. I've had some great times there and rate it as a great night out, some awesome art deco bars too which are a sight to behold.

Brussels: Thought it would be crap, turned out to be one of my favourite cities in Europe.

Edit: Did get into a confrontation with some North Africans however. Said something like 'British fuckers' as we walked past on our way to a club one night. The inevitable ensued.

Brussels, Belgium

I suppose the inevitable was that the fuckers fucked again.