rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Life in two commercials

Life in two commercials

Guys, I just found on Youtube two very popular videos aired on Mexican TV some years ago.

The first one is titled ‘La Banca’ (The Sideline). It’s a parody of the sideline of the teams playing in a Soccer match. As you may know, Soccer is played by two teams of 11 players. During the playing time of 90 minutes in two halfs each team is allowed to make up to 3 substitutions. If the roster is composed of 19 players, this means that, no matter what, at least 5 players won’t have any chance to play and will have to be happy watching the starters and the 3 lucky substitutes on the field. Well, in this commercial the producer took this soccer rule to illustrate the dare realities female spinsters’ face in the marital market. They only watch hotter females catching up the best males while they just can watch.

The second one is titled ‘El Clasico’ (The Classic). As in any other sport played in the World in every country there’s a match that draws the National audience because of a long rivalry between the two teams. That match is called ‘The Classic’ (e. g. LA Lakers vs Boston Celtics, NY Yankees vs Boston Red Sox, Georgia vs Georgia Tech, Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins, etc.). In this commercial ‘The Classic" is referred as the classic way a guy dumps his girlfriend. The ongoing dialogue in the commercial is this:

Guy: Babe, you gotta understand… It’s not you… It’s me!
Girl: Buaaaaaah!
Guy: Easy, babe, please... I’m just a little confused, I need some time.

Enjoy!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.