rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

listening to friends day game approaches?

hey guys,

my friend and I are working on our day game together and we've decided it would be fun if we could hear each others conversations for feedback and entertainment purposes.

does anyone know good ways of doing this on the cheap?

have one guy approach and then pretend you don't know your buddy and post up close by and smoke a cig while you listen? that or pretend to play on your cell close by

Quote: (12-16-2011 01:52 PM)rockdaspot Wrote:  

hey guys,

my friend and I are working on our day game together and we've decided it would be fun if we could hear each others conversations for feedback and entertainment purposes.

does anyone know good ways of doing this on the cheap?

Ha I like this idea. Although you know you're just gonna end up making fun of each other right?

Quote: (12-16-2011 07:50 PM)Riker Wrote:  

have one guy approach and then pretend you don't know your buddy and post up close by and smoke a cig while you listen? that or pretend to play on your cell close by

I was thinking more hidden microphones but your suggestions are good low tech options. I like.