rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx does Dallas....

Mixx does Dallas....

So, I spent 9 days in Dallas, and thought I would write a quick and dirty data sheet to update what we already have on the forum.

PROLOGUE:

I never knew anything about Texas, let alone Dallas. Nobody close to me has ever been there, and none of my friends have ever been there, but I got the feeling that it was worth checking out when business led me there. I kept reading posts on this forum how women n Dallas were mean, stuck-up, money hungry bitches, but I have to tell you....the Dallas I experienced was NOTHING like that at all. As a matter of fact, I got 1 solid lay from a really cute white girl who just happened to be crazy about Latin men in just 1 date (with 4 venue changes).

My expectation of Dallas was that it was packed with Mexicans and I would spend my entire interaction with a girl explaining how I am NOT Mexican. Boy was I wrong, fact is, Latin men with a very stylish swag are received with BIG smiles by local, blonde white girls. The one lay I had was with a girl who stuck her tongue in my ear the second I said I was form Miami.

Day game:

I was working with my client during the day, so my day game options were limited, but I got 3 numbers that woudl have easily led to bangs in an area called uptown

http://www.uptowndallas.net/

There is a Yoga studio there that has lots of fine white girls coming in and out, just check the class schedules and pretend to be a bystander walking around lost!

The art district:

I went here 2x, and made out with the girl I opened in a matter of 15 minutes!

This is a cool lunch-hour spot when it is not too cold. Also, the legal age of consent is 17 in Dallas, which means that a lot of 17 and 18 year olds will be walking around here as Booker T Washington HS is nearby...jut make sure she is at least 17!!! I saw a TON of cute white and black girls everywhere! damn!

http://www.thedallasartsdistrict.org/

Night Game:

There is a bar that I went to, and got my Dallas cowgirl (not for the NFL team, I just called her that), and that place is:

http://barcadiabars.com/barcadia-dallas/

I immediately took my target to this place for isolation:

http://kismetdallas.com/

Then, we went here:

http://www.thefourloungedallas.com/

And finally, we ended up having sex here:

http://www.aloftdallasdowntown.com/

If white girls is your thing, Go to Dallas.....NOW, especially if you have tan skin, and wavy black hair. I also saw lots of fine black girls too!

Not sure why everyone says Dallas was full of stuck-up bitches, I guess the exotic factor of being latino, and tan skin was huge DHV.

* I wore a stylish, shiny suit like Diddy everywhere I went.

I'd go back to Dallas in a heartbeat, when its not 30 degrees (0C) =)

Enjoy!

Mixx does Dallas....

i spent a couple days there recently and thought the people were very friendly and nice. i can see where coming from a place like Miami how you would really enjoy the friendliness of the Texans.

30 degrees in Dallas is rare, even in winter

Mixx does Dallas....

Cool. She looks like a girl I fucked a while back haha. Yeah, a GQ Latino will do good with white girls in any Texas city. I could of told you that homie. There's a lot of them with "Latin fever" and even the ones without it only mess with white boys and Latinos.

Can you compare the Minnesota/North Dakota girls to Dallas ones?

Mixx does Dallas....

Ill prob have to move to Texas soon so this info interests me. although im white and my target base is latin bitches so Dallas prob isnt the best city for me.

Im thinking Houston, San Antonio, or El Paso....

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 09:59 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Ill prob have to move to Texas soon so this info interests me. although im white and my target base is latin bitches so Dallas prob isnt the best city for me.

Houston or San Antonio. El Paso is a shithole and you'll want to kill yourself [Image: tard.gif]

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:06 PM)houston Wrote:  

Houston or San Antonio. El Paso is a shithole and you'll want to kill yourself [Image: tard.gif]

Im thinking San Antonio. Need to check to see the population numbers.

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 09:58 PM)houston Wrote:  

Yeah, a GQ Latino will do good with white girls in any Texas city. I could of told you that homie.

Well shit man, I was asking around on the forum, why didn't you? [Image: dodgy.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

By the way, I thought that latinos would NOT do well in Texas given that it was suppose to be up to its neck with Mexicans. ??? Why is this not the case? Miami white girls are VERY used to Latinos, so no special treatment here!

Mixx

Mixx does Dallas....

Mixx I noticed very fine black girls there as well spending a day around the airport..Very fine like no place else in the states. Confirmed?

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:20 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mixx I noticed very fine black girls there as well spending a day around the airport..Very fine like no place else in the states. Confirmed?

Definitely confirmed. My time was very limited, but there was a party for some University at the hotel I was at, and it was full of black very educated people there. The black girls were OMGoosh! FINE!!!!

Damn, I had no idea black girls were that fine...finer that Atlanta, no bullshit I was blown-away at the black girls there! Very stylish, educated, and yeah, they seem to love Latinos too.

I walked into this party in the hotel lounge, and was the ONLY Latin man there...I swear I got eye-fucked dozens of time, but i did not pull because I just did not have teh time to attend.

However, black girls got game..one black girl literally came up to me with NO bullshit and said..."Who you here with papi?"

Mixx

Mixx does Dallas....

although im white and my target base is latin bitches

Yeah, it never stops to amaze me how opposite races attract each other. People here talk about race not being an issue, and I always say bullshit - we always love what is different from us, especially when its presented in a very nice looking overall package!

Mixx

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:17 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Yeah, a GQ Latino will do good with white girls in any Texas city. I could of told you that homie.

Well shit man, I was asking around on the forum, why didn't you? [Image: dodgy.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

By the way, I thought that latinos would NOT do well in Texas given that it was suppose to be up to its neck with Mexicans. ??? Why is this not the case? Miami white girls are VERY used to Latinos, so no special treatment here!

Mixx

Mexicans have been in Texas for a long ass time. Some "Texicans" even look white. Being Latino in Texas is only a drawback if you are a wetback. Otherwise, it is not too big of a deal. I see more Latin guy/white girl couples in Texas than I did back when I lived in Cali, which is weird but true.

Mixx does Dallas....

"So, I spent 9 days in Dallas, and thought I would write a quick and dirty data sheet to update what we already have on the forum."

Shame you couldn't make it to Austin. Would have liked to have gotten your take on ATX. Altough, you wouldn't have visited at a good time since it was cold and finals were going on.

Dallas is OK, IMHO, but I still like Austin way more.

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Yeah, it never stops to amaze me how opposite races attract each other. People here talk about race not being an issue, and I always say bullshit - we always love what is different from us, especially when its presented in a very nice looking overall package!

Mixx

I have a REALLY hard time picturing myself settling down with a non latin chick. Latin music, culture, and venues dominate my life and I need a girl to have the same interests. Although I have seen some white chicks that are great latin dancers and presumably like that kind of stuff.

Texas would be great for me. Tons of hispanics!

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:48 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

"So, I spent 9 days in Dallas, and thought I would write a quick and dirty data sheet to update what we already have on the forum."

Shame you couldn't make it to Austin. Would have liked to have gotten your take on ATX. Altough, you wouldn't have visited at a good time since it was cold and finals were going on.

If Austin is suppose to be better than Dallas, like I keep hearing about, I may just move there, 'cuz white girls in Dallas were FEELING ME BIG TIME!!!

I got NO bitch shields - ZERO!! I never had a girl act rude, arrogant or act stupid with me in Dallas; even the ones that I did not bang or were not interested were really sweet and apologetic about it! They were all very nice, polite and sweet...even when I was turned down they were so fucking sweet about it, i still wanted to take them out!!

Miami girls act stupid, bitchy and arrogant. I am beginning to hate these bitches every time I come back from a trip and get treated much better! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Mixx does Dallas....

Girls in the south in general are more friendly imo.

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:17 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx
Yeah, we're deep down here. I really couldn't say why its like this but I ain't tripping lol. A lot just love that brown tan skin or only mess with white boyys and Latinos like I said. Yes, black girls love us to. They have always had a thing for me since elementary school.

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Truth. My hometown is 7,500 people and 85%ish white, including myself. I love black, asian and latin chicks. Any type of dark skin does it for me. My friends would always tell me I'm gonna have a bunch of brown babies running around because I always went for the Cambodian and Lation girls a town over that drew their eyebrows on and were fairly ghetto. Loved those girls lol.

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:51 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:48 PM)Easy E Wrote:  

If Austin is suppose to be better than Dallas, like I keep hearing about, I may just move there, 'cuz white girls in Dallas were FEELING ME BIG TIME!!!

I got NO bitch shields - ZERO!! I never had a girl act rude, arrogant or act stupid with me - even the ones that I did not bang or were not interested! They were all very nice, polite and sweet...even when I was turned down they were so fucking sweet about it, i still wanted to take them out!!

Miami girls act stupid, and arrogant. I am beginning to hate these bitches every time I come back from a trip and get treated much better! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Yeah, Texas girls are more polite. I felt weird when I first move to Austin because I was so used to the LA bitch shield. Even when Texas girls shoot you down, they do it in a nice way.

Mixx does Dallas....

Mixx, I'd have been pleased to hear that you plowed through some bangin' Dallas black girls. You gotta do that next time. I'm not jealous of other guys fucking our women!

Mixx does Dallas....

Can you compare the Minnesota/North Dakota girls to Dallas ones?

Humm. Minnesotta girls are fucking nice too, but I would have to give the edge to Dallas girls for being lot more stylish, and just overall vibe was better towards me.

North Dakota white girls are cute, but they are very "farmers daughters" types. Most have never left the country or been anywhere outside MSP/FAR.

I'd have to give the edge to Dallas white girls over ND and MSP for overall complete package: looks, personality, style, culture-awareness, and just great submissive sex!

Mixx

Mixx does Dallas....

Hey Mixx,

When you go to a new city, how do you research places to venue change beforehand?

I would guess either a friend's/local's/this forum's recommendation or yelp.com?

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-15-2011 10:08 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Drop San Antonio. All the people in their 20's/30's in San Antonio want to live in Austin. There's a reason for that! And if you're in your early-mid 20's, U of Austin has 50,000+ students. Texas State U is 15 miles south of Austin in San Marcos too.

Austin is loaded with hot girls and great asses. Too bad I'm married.

Mixx does Dallas....

Mixx is Dallas the right city for guys who are into women with phat or nice asses? This cat that i met last year used to tell me that Dallas was the perfect place for me, just wondering if it is true.

Is it a city where you must drive to get around?

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-16-2011 12:04 AM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Drop San Antonio. All the people in their 20's/30's in San Antonio want to live in Austin. There's a reason for that! And if you're in your early-mid 20's, U of Austin has 50,000+ students. Texas State U is 15 miles south of Austin in San Marcos too.

A lot more competition in Austin id imagine.

Mixx does Dallas....

Quote: (12-16-2011 01:03 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2011 12:04 AM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

A lot more competition in Austin id imagine.

If you want to be the best at something, you gotta compete. Cakewalks like Peru are nice and all, "but to be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOO!!" ha.