rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Try for a new flag or go with my gut?

To settle some family business, I am living the non big city life in Connecticut, so I have been pipelining a lot more with internet dating because of the lack of quality venues in my area.

So here's my issue: normally when I pipeline through the internet in CT, I have the women meet me at a bar which is within walking distance of a couple other bars, which are within a few minutes walking distance to my place. This is a logistically tight, high yield situation for me.

However, I recently came across a Polish girl on POF, who looks like a solid 7-8. I ran my initial game, and created interest, etc, and here's the thing - she lives about a 50 minute drive away, and refuses to come to my town, saying that I should come to her town if I am taking her out.

I normally would just txt back something like "your loss" and move on to the next one without a thought.

However, I do not have my Polish flag, and she is pretty high above most of the local talent. I'm leaning towards not doing it, because if I do go there, I have a lot less control over logistics.

Hmm.. I am actually Polish-American so i may be a bit biased.. do it... but try maybe meeting halfway? And if anything I'd still go for it. That's just me though.(flag is worth it lol)

tough on the logistics, probably will take 2-3 dates if you're on her turf

Let us know what happens

Quote: (12-15-2011 04:40 PM)TudoBem Wrote:  

...and refuses to come to my town, saying that I should come to her town if I am taking her out.

Yellow flag.

To settle some family business, I am living the non big city life in Connecticut, so I have been pipelining a lot more with internet dating because of the lack of quality venues in my area.

So here's my issue: normally when I pipeline through the internet in CT, I have the women meet me at a bar which is within walking distance of a couple other bars, which are within a few minutes walking distance to my place. This is a logistically tight, high yield situation for me.

However, I recently came across a Polish girl on POF, who looks like a solid 7-8. I ran my initial game, and created interest, etc, and here's the thing - she lives about a 50 minute drive away, and refuses to come to my town, saying that I should come to her town if I am taking her out.

I normally would just txt back something like "your loss" and move on to the next one without a thought.

However, I do not have my Polish flag, and she is pretty high above most of the local talent. I'm leaning towards not doing it, because if I do go there, I have a lot less control over logistics.

Just go for it, I once went on a online date one hour away from my hometown. I banged her at the second date. What do you have to loose ? a bit of gasoline and some time. But don't spend too much on the date.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (12-15-2011 07:03 PM)PDX Wrote:  

...and refuses to come to my town, saying that I should come to her town if I am taking her out.

Yellow flag.

Allright, Whats a yellow flag ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I think every now and then you have to go with your gut. It's always great to have any number of factors lined up perfectly, but sometimes you just have to say "fuck it." If you've got the opportunity to capture a flag, as opposed to just banging another American chick, it's worth the drive over.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-15-2011 06:53 PM)TheAntiWhiteKnight138 Wrote:  

tough on the logistics, probably will take 2-3 dates if you're on her turf

Let us know what happens

She didn't want to meet halfway, so I cut her loose. There will be an opportunity for another flag in the future. But doing things on a girl's terms is a sure fire way to mess up your inner game. Also, I'm not going to ruin my evening by spending two hours in a damn car.
The Polish girl is a fitness instructor and used to having her ass kissed.
Maybe she will get back in touch after a week or so, and I can tame her, but that's not something I am going to worry about.
Tonight I set up a different date with a girl who is american and a 7, not as banging a body, but she smokes and has a tatoo (reliable DTF indicators in my experience). My only problem is crappy logistics because my parents are in town for the weekend. I plan to remedy this by watching some nature videos before going out (nothing gets me more pumped for going out and getting laid than watching alpha animals kill some prey or assert their dominance), upping my physical escalation, and then try to get her back to my office to bang (private, I have keys, no employees there on weekend). Getting a girl wet is the best way to overcome logistical hurdles. Once I banged a very good friend's sister when I was visiting him...we went out, drank, danced, I fingered her, then I venue changed to another place to "dance" when I saw that the others were tired, which ended with me going alone to the club with the girl, and I ended up banging her 4 times in the back of my car

Pedestalizing her and doing things for her that you don't do to other girls will not get you into her pants.

Quote: (12-16-2011 08:51 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2011 07:03 PM)PDX Wrote:  

Yellow flag.

Allright, Whats a yellow flag ?

Yellow flag = Caution.

Red flag = Danger.

Could be she's an au-pair. They generally don't have access to a car, are very immobile, and have a real limited schedule of time off.

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and do the travel on your end. Try to frame for a Monday-to-Thursday meetup, not a weekend. Get a book on tape you want to hear for the drive.

Yellow flag, but still worth pursuing. See if she can make it up to you in person.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (12-20-2011 04:46 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Could be she's an au-pair. They generally don't have access to a car, are very immobile, and have a real limited schedule of time off.

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and do the travel on your end. Try to frame for a Monday-to-Thursday meetup, not a weekend. Get a book on tape you want to hear for the drive.

Yellow flag, but still worth pursuing. See if she can make it up to you in person.
There's ass tons of Polish people in CT also 50 miles there is like 300 in another state due to the layout.

Think big, man.

I would've said - "Listen, if I am coming all the way out there, I'm gonna need a place to crash. I hear Poles are famous for their hospitality" or something less douchey than that [Image: biggrin.gif]

if she says "fuck you" or denies you her couch, then she's the one who looks bad. And ALL you need is a couch. If a girl even says yes to that she's definitely thinking about fucking you.

Next time, say something where you let her know it's a hassle, but if she's willing to help you, you'll come through for her. Quid pro quo, negotiation skills 101, buddy.

Seems like you went for lose/lose.

A year from now you'll wish you started today