rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The most atrocious day game ever

This is from a Korean guy that tries to be black. Shit is painful and funny as hell at the same time. I looked at a couple of his videos and I think he's actually serious.

i fucking hope not....wow

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

..........................couldn't get through the whole video, too painful

Funny shit. I love when he starts going off about s'mores.

If he could channel that psychotic energy he's got going on into legitimately good pickup attempts, he would probably be unstoppable.

I made it to 35 seconds in the first video.

God bless.

Finally someone titles one of these threads correctly. Was I the only one LOL-ing after that first "approach" in the first video? Don't get me wrong: dude's game and persona are abysmal, but he's no worse than some of the shit that gets passed off as "amazing day-game approaching."

His unintentional clowning of that fattie @2:43 (first video) was pretty funny.

"Hi, Asians" @3:41 [Image: lol.gif]

If this guy just re-branded himself as an entertainer instead of as day-game, he'd be ah-ite.

[Image: attachment.jpg3868]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

lol this was terribad.. I'm watching some of his other videos and it's so hilarious.
Why can't someone with good daygame record their approaches?

I challenge anyone in the forum to do this.

Quote: (12-15-2011 11:46 AM)drymarro Wrote:  

lol this was terribad.. I'm watching some of his other videos and it's so hilarious.

Krauser has a lot of his approaches on video

Quote: (12-15-2011 05:07 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This is from a Korean guy that tries to be black. Shit is painful and funny as hell at the same time. I looked at a couple of his videos and I think he's actually serious.

We meet again girl....we meet again....we meet again. LOL

WTF is this dude trying to achieve?? Guess all he wants to do is annoy and irritate girls from the very get-go. Doesn't even look like he's trying to pick them up as he never goes for the number.

Game is a necessary evil

I watched a number of his other videos too just for entertainment. It actually makes me feel better about day game ironically. Maybe 1 in 6 girls he was approaching even with his catastrophic game were playing along, laughing and smiling and even asking him questions in return. That's actually a pretty good return on investment given his level of conversation skills. In this one he was actually getting good reactions with his 3rd and 4th approach but for some reason didn't number close.

I'll give him props though on not giving a fuck and and being able to roll from one set to the next without a breather no matter how bad it went. 95% of dudes couldn't do that. Any dude that can be an approach machine I have to give some respect to.

Whats the point, he doesn't even attempt to close.

Lmao!! "God bless you. God bless you". This guy is hilarious

Quote: (12-15-2011 11:53 AM)Thug Muffin Wrote:  

Krauser has a lot of his approaches on

Thanks for picking the first approach I ever recorded [Image: dodgy.gif]
I'll agree it's a bit shit. I did this one two years ago.

i agree with speakeasy, the one thing that can be learned from this guy is the level of fucks given about the pickup. sadly he gives so little of a fuck that it just seems like hes only focused on opening sets instead of actually gaming them.

Also philosophically the worst day game ever would be walking around and not saying anything, at least this guy is talking to people.

I feel like he's acting like the Messiah or something....

"God bless you, God bless you." a very nice thing I might say!

and yeah better than someone that doesn't talk to people.

Someone message him to come over here so he can actually learn how to game lol

He could have pushed it further with the Japanese girls, but then he just ejected. From that alone I think he's just in it for the lolz.

Is this the forum where all of the cool white people hang out? This guy is hilarious lol.

Quote: (12-15-2011 04:28 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

He could have pushed it further with the Japanese girls, but then he just ejected. From that alone I think he's just in it for the lolz.

I've seen several videos where he could've pushed it with/got number.

He's failing at being an entertainer and failing at gaming so it's really not as good as it could be.

I honestly think I may start a youtube channel next semester, buy myself some nice audio and video recording equipment(might get some cheap spy camera on my clothes because I don't feel like relying on someone else to videotape.

I'll make a thread about it next semester but I'm really down for making a youtube channel and documenting my approaches...

I like this dude...I think he could be straightened out very quick. Who is he?

Quote: (12-15-2011 05:29 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I like this dude...I think he could be straightened out very quick. Who is he?

Who knows? Just message him on youtube or something.

lollllll I thought it was pretty funny.. He doesn't give a shit and seems like he isn't even trying to close. He obviously has 0 approach anxiety which I respect

He admitted in one of his videos that he has no game whatsoever and that he's in Seattle for a month and trying to learn. He also mentions being a student of Real Social Dynamics and what he's doing is called "plowing". I had to actually look that up and basically it's just what he's doing. Approaching like a madman and just rambling on until you say something to the girl that hooks her. Not my cup of tea, but he's got balls to be doing this so kudos.