rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle embarassing moments while hooking up with a girl?

This night I was hooking up with this damn cute french girl (7.5). After some time of push and pull and some escalation on the dancefloor, I pushed it and we started to kiss. In the middle of our makeout, some guy knocks a full glass of some drink on us, making both of us REALLY wet, inevitably interupting our makeout.

I actually think I handled it well. We backed off a bit, went away from the dancefloor for a while to order a drink. After 10 min later we were sitting on a more isolated place, where I escalated again and we started making out again.

Nevertheless, there are always random things that can get on your way in such "delicate" moments where you are really focused getting things going and BAM, something takes you off you route and messes it all up.

Did it ever happen to you? How do you deal with it?

I just thought of asking you guys if and how you handle those quirky moments when they arise.

Did he do it on purpose? It sounds like he has done that on purpose. Last time that shit happened to me (a guy made me drop my drink while he was fighting with this other guy in the club), i told him to get me a new one, he was acting like he wasnt going to pay it, my girl trying to tell me to calm down but then he just ended up buying me a new drink and he was way bigger than me.

Anyway, if he has done that on purpose, you should have just punched him on the face. Didnt you say anything to him?

Quote: (12-14-2011 09:00 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Did he do it on purpose? It sounds like he has done that on purpose. Last time that shit happened to me (a guy made me drop my drink while he was fighting with this other guy in the club), i told him to get me a new one, he was acting like he wasnt going to pay it, my girl trying to tell me to calm down but then he just ended up buying me a new drink and he was way bigger than me.

Anyway, if he has done that on purpose, you should have just punched him on the face. Didnt you say anything to him?

I did say something to him, but I don't think he did it on purpose. Nevertheless, as soon as I turned to him, he already darted off real fast, apologizing. There were some guys hitting on the girl before, but I don't think he was one of them... the guys that were hitting on her before had some silly cap on. Anyway, I don't think the dude meant it.

Unless its something really serious just play it off like you don't give a fuck. If the guy runs away after spilling at you stop compose yourself and give him a glare like you're going to rip his spine out, pause like that for a good 5 seconds, slowly turn to a girl and make a joke about her being wet (like 'gina wet not LOLURSOAKED wet). Like c'mon youre in the middle of making out and she gets covered in a drink PERFECT MOMENT TO SAY SOMETHING SEXUAL.

So in short my advice is to just laugh it off or use it to your advantage, be quick on your feet, be unyielding.

Quote: (12-14-2011 01:14 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Unless its something really serious just play it off like you don't give a fuck. If the guy runs away after spilling at you stop compose yourself and give him a glare like you're going to rip his spine out, pause like that for a good 5 seconds, slowly turn to a girl and make a joke about her being wet (like 'gina wet not LOLURSOAKED wet). Like c'mon youre in the middle of making out and she gets covered in a drink PERFECT MOMENT TO SAY SOMETHING SEXUAL.

So in short my advice is to just laugh it off or use it to your advantage, be quick on your feet, be unyielding.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

I like this, saying something sexual haha, too bad the good ideas only come after! Lesson learned.

if you rip ass take her by the hand and bring her to another area so she can't smell it...

With drink spilling, along with other peoples errors, there are two routes. I'd say that if it doesn't effect you, just adopt the amused mastery mindset, sit back and watch, then shrug it of and get back in to the swing of things. Examples: drunk guy dragged out by bouncers, music stops due to a fight near you, but not so near that you have to move.

With her errors, use them for qualification or laugh. Examples: Any clumsiness or her part, queefs.

With your errors, avoid and distract:
Quote: (12-14-2011 06:24 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

if you rip ass take her by the hand and bring her to another area so she can't smell it...
Or act like you're so alpha you don't even care.
Example: Farting in a girl-who-you've-been-fucking-for-a-while's room.

21 y/o brit.