rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Girl That Has Been Raped

Would you guys bang a girl that was raped at a young age?? I'm talking 13 years old.

Any and all playas give me honest feedback.......

Quote: (12-13-2011 03:05 PM)Mista_Marcus Wrote:  

Would you guys bang a girl that was raped at a young age?? I'm talking 13 years old.

All women claim they were raped in some way when younger to justify their slutty behavior.

I think we all have already slept with a girl knowing or unknowingly who would say she was forced to give up the ass during spring break in Cancun to a jock if it meant saving face.

Rape is chic logic for buyers remorse, its very rare that a woman was truly, indeed raped unless she was being held at gunpoint during a robbery/muggin or home invasion.

if she was indeed, truly raped at any age, I would bang her if I felt It would not impact me later and b) she was ready for sex again. I would video-tape the session, just to play it safe and she does not say you raped her too. You never know how fucked up a girls mind who was truly raped may be, especially if that rape was her dad, uncle, 1st boyfreind or thug in a back alley as she walked home from Yoga class one cold evening.

Mixx

Yeah. I don't know why you wouldn't. It's pretty common. I've messed with a # of chicks that were molested or raped @ some point in their lives. If it's not that, then they were ignored, abused, neglected, et cetera.

One of my exes was abused some family members back in her early years and she didn't work through all of that until therapy. I knew her when she was a crazy stripper, but after we broke up, she met a sugar daddy, he got her counseling, and now she's a soccer mom. Prolly still gives monster head though.

You're not in this game for real if you only deal with chicks from good backgrounds and functional families. Bitches got all sorts of problems, real or imagined.

The main thing is not project to her that you think she's damaged goods. (unless that's your game and you flip that somehow)

And a lot of chicks, most really, get off on violent/rape style fantasies, as long as it's with someone they kinda trust and there's a little bit of safety.

I've been with a lot of girls who have been molested or raped when they were younger. I believe those girls but I don't really believe grown women who have told me they were raped by a stranger in their adult lives. Sounds mean but after all the girls who have threatened to press charges on me for that shit after I go MIA on them...you need to show me evidence.

I remember one girl told me her stepmom's dad was molesteing her and a friend throughout their whole childhood. I could tell she was getting attached and told her "you don't need someone like me in your life. Find a nice guy who will treat you good".

Quote: (12-13-2011 03:09 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

All women claim they were raped in some way when younger to justify their slutty behavior.

I think we all have already slept with a girl knowing or unknowingly who would say she was forced to give up the ass during spring break in Cancun to a jock if it meant saving face.

Rape is chic logic for buyers remorse, its very rare that a woman was truly, indeed raped unless she was being held at gunpoint during a robbery/muggin or home invasion.

if she was indeed, truly raped at any age, I would bang her if I felt It would not impact me later and b) she was ready for sex again. I would video-tape the session, just to play it safe and she does not say you raped her too. You never know how fucked up a girls mind who was truly raped may be, especially if that rape was her dad, uncle, 1st boyfreind or thug in a back alley as she walked home from Yoga class one cold evening.

Mixx

What do you mean not impact you later?

See, I didn't ask her all that. She's 18 now & we've had some sexually charged convos so I'm sure she knows what time it is.

She's sposed to be coming to my dorm in like a hour, but she kept saying she wanted to be alone with me, asking how long my roommate was going to be gone and where he was going. Am I paranoid?

& yeah, if we do ANYTHING I'm pulling out my iPod!! If she's not with recording it then I aint going!

2 more things: out the gate she been talking about a relationship & she the one that got at me on Facebook. I sent her the friend request, she approved me and sent me a message. After going back and forth a few times, she just gave me the # w/o me asking or anything.

What you guys think?

Quote: (12-13-2011 03:36 PM)Mista_Marcus Wrote:  

2 more things: out the gate she been talking about a relationship & she the one that got at me on Facebook. I sent her the friend request, she approved me and sent me a message. After going back and forth a few times, she just gave me the # w/o me asking or anything.

What you guys think?

I would try to make it happen, but ease back on the aggression on your part. Try to get the bang, but if she shows ANY form of resistance, pull back. Don't quit, but pull back and try to advance again on the sneak[Image: angel.gif]

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I agree that a lot of women have been raped/molested at a young age. Especially the good-looking ones. I've read some pretty f'd up statistics on this before, but it's also my experience just talking to exes, etc.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:34 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I agree that a lot of women have been raped/molested at a young age. Especially the good-looking ones. I've read some pretty f'd up statistics on this before, but it's also my experience just talking to exes, etc.

This kind of thing has nothing to do with looks. People tend to associate rape/molestation with the looks of the victim, but it isn't about attraction. There are dudes that will break into an old lady's house, rob her, then rape her too. With molestation, it's more about opportunity and the personality of the victim, and not whether she's cute or not.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

sexual abuse/assault is a pretty common experience for all woman. sad but true. doesn't have anything to do with you - it's not like she's "damaged" just be patient with her if she seems scared/timid.

I agree with MiXX. I've witness buyers remorse first hand. A buddy of mine had a girl in the bedroom while we were just fucking around and we HEARD HER SAY "stick it in" and of course they had sex. A week later she tells everyone he raped her. About 50% of the girls I've slept with claimed they were raped. Most then used th word rape frivolously. That was when I started realizing women are full of shit.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:48 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

This kind of thing has nothing to do with looks. People tend to associate rape/molestation with the looks of the victim, but it isn't about attraction. There are dudes that will break into an old lady's house, rob her, then rape her too. With molestation, it's more about opportunity and the personality of the victim, and not whether she's cute or not.

Rape has everything to do with looks, almost. If it weren't, we would see old ladies raped at the same rate we do young ones. But we don't. Women aged 12-17 years old and 18-24 years old are each about a third of rape victims, at the time of the rape. Women 25+ are only 16.6% of rape victims. It's a feminist myth that rape is not about sex. To a large extent it is.

They have this whole complex of how natural urges can never truly lead us astray, so it must be something else responsible. In reality, our evolutionary ancestors were murderers, rapists and thieves, so nothing is really out of bounds "naturally."

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/210346.pdf

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:34 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I understand what you're saying, but my experience is that good-looking girls have been molested more. Nothing to back that up - just my experience with talking to people.

I assumed it was just because you get guys that molest for differetn reasons - some do it because they are attracted to young girls but still have a "preference" (as fucked up as that sounds) and others are just going to do anything they can with any female they get their hands on (like the guy you mentioned above).

It's a dangerous thing to talk about, but I really think there's different levels of twisted perv in the world. They don't all do the same things for the same reasons.

I'm certainly no expert though....

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Even if a chick had been forcefully raped, it wouldn't affect me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

A woman who says she was raped has lied about being raped once.

Do you want to be the man she lies about being raped by the second time?

Quote: (12-13-2011 08:18 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

A woman who says she was raped has lied about being raped once.

Do you want to be the man she lies about being raped by the second time?

This.

Also girls who've actually been raped are a lot more likely to develop personality disorders. The ones raped young, usually by family members are especially likely to develop the mother all disorders in women: Borderline Personality Disorder. Trust me you do not want to let a girl like that into your world.

all you guys talking about women accusing you and other guys of rape sounds totally crazy to me. my number is around 100 at this point and i've NEVER had a girl use the R word regarding me and I've never felt in danger of such a thing.

Honestly, I get pissed off when I hear guys saying that "women lie about rape" - it happens but so does RAPE. I've had SO many girls tell me really fucked up shit, with absolutely NO reason to lie.

how about women aren't all fucking evil guys....jesus....

Quote: (12-13-2011 10:13 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

all you guys talking about women accusing you and other guys of rape sounds totally crazy to me. my number is around 100 at this point and i've NEVER had a girl use the R word regarding me and I've never felt in danger of such a thing.

Honestly, I get pissed off when I hear guys saying that "women lie about rape" - it happens but so does RAPE. I've had SO many girls tell me really fucked up shit, with absolutely NO reason to lie.

how about women aren't all fucking evil guys....jesus....

I agree, Man. Sometimes people go to extremes with the anti-chick thing and rape is definitely a serious thing. I've never been accused either and if I did, I would seriously reconsider my approach.

I got distracted by the side tangent in the thread and overlooked the last line of responses, but I'm glad you brought this up.

I do believe a lot of women have remorse after drunken sex and that can be a dangerous thing for a guy, which in some ways is unfair, but the hostile attitude in some of the comments in this thread are not helping the issue.

Beyond All Seas

Women who have actually been raped (3% of women) don't actually talk about it.

Women who say they have been raped (25%) are either BPD who imagined consensual sex was rape, or is a party slut rationalizing her sluttiness.

Never trust a woman who claims rape (unless it's somethig she brings up after you've developed intimacy and trust).

Interesting little anecdote. A female friend of mine was legitimately raped, like she screamed for him to stop but he ignored her and kept going. She told the police and everything, I think the guy pleaded guilty. Anyway, she is a megaslut, sluttiest of the slutty. While the vast majority of rape victims become very very hard to get dirty with after their rape, this one had an interesting take on that. She hasn't had sex since her rape more than a year ago but by her own admission she's blown 9 guys instead.

This is why I have a hard time believing rape stories I hear about girls who keep on fucking like normal afterwards. Real rape makes girls pussies tight as Saudi Arabia for a long time after, even the extremely slutty ones. If her sex life returns back to normal after her "rape" I would have a very very hard time believing her story.

Quote: (12-13-2011 06:30 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Rape has everything to do with looks, almost. If it weren't, we would see old ladies raped at the same rate we do young ones. But we don't. Women aged 12-17 years old and 18-24 years old are each about a third of rape victims, at the time of the rape. Women 25+ are only 16.6% of rape victims. It's a feminist myth that rape is not about sex. To a large extent it is.

They have this whole complex of how natural urges can never truly lead us astray, so it must be something else responsible. In reality, our evolutionary ancestors were murderers, rapists and thieves, so nothing is really out of bounds "naturally."

Your math only covers %82.6 of rape victims. What are the missing %17.4? Men? Children?

Probably men raped by other men and little kids.

Quote: (12-14-2011 03:47 AM)ersatz Wrote:  

Your math only covers %82.6 of rape victims. What are the missing %17.4? Men? Children?

I never stated that rape isn't about sex. What it ISN'T about is ATTRACTION. You list statistics about the AGE of victims, but where are the statistics about the supposed attractiveness of victims? That's my point.

Girls who have been raped or molested at a young age are very gameable.

Their personal boundries may be very loose and undefined. They might be very promiscious as a way to take control or "own" their sexuality. They might seek out sex with older men as a way to "re-create" the molestation, but this time on their own terms. They might seek out "bad boys" or self destructive men because they feel like damaged goods and they want someone who they can relate to. They often get turned on by being treated bad because their self worth is so damaged that they don't respect a man who is nice to them.

There is a reason why pimps target these girls. There are very susceptible to Game.

Quote: (12-14-2011 12:01 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2011 03:47 AM)ersatz Wrote:  

I never stated that rape isn't about sex. What it ISN'T about is ATTRACTION. You list statistics about the AGE of victims, but where are the statistics about the supposed attractiveness of victims? That's my point.

How would you even collect statistics on attractiveness of victims? It's very hard to do.

Rape is about sex and sex is, to a large extent, about attraction. There will always be outliers who are attracted to surprising things. While there are common attractiveness traits, there will always be an aspect of attractiveness that's in the eye of the beholder and therefore impossible to account for in statistics.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat