rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I just let it happen"

"I just let it happen"

I was lying in bed after hooking up with a certain girl for the third time. At some point, the conversation turned to when we each decided we wanted to sleep with the other the first time. For me it was simple: the moment I saw her, as is usually the case. Her answer surprised me, though.

She said that there wasn't a point where she decided that she wanted to sleep with me; instead, she just let events happen as I walked her through them, from our initial meeting at a university hockey game to my suggestion to grab food afterward to my invitation back to my place to my initiation of kissing about a minute after we went inside. From the way she phrased it, she was more or less passive and was willing to go along with whatever I did.

So this marks a new point in my understanding of game: ironclad reinforcement of the principle that just taking charge and moving things forward and not doing anything stupid is sometimes sufficient for the bang.

I'm guessing the repeat bangs were less due to continuing passivity and more due to the fact that I picked up very early on that she likes it really rough while almost no one else in her history did. (related musing: either I seem to mainly attract the ones who like it rough, or most girls actually like being slapped hard/held down/choked/thrown around but don't display this quality unless someone brings it out).

"I just let it happen"

The "let it happen" excuse is just a backwards female rationalisation to make them not accountable for their choices, thus avoiding the judgement of their peer.

Similar: "I was drunk" and "I left my keys at home" (Yes a girl actually used that on my mate).

21 y/o brit.

"I just let it happen"

I think his point was that a leading frame is essential, which I totally agree with.

"I just let it happen"

Essentially all feminine women enjoy submitting to a dominant man.

Take control, pound hard, and let her give in

"I just let it happen"

Quote: (12-11-2011 08:35 AM)dulst Wrote:  

The "let it happen" excuse is just a backwards female rationalisation to make them not accountable for their choices, thus avoiding the judgement of their peer.

Similar: "I was drunk" and "I left my keys at home" (Yes a girl actually used that on my mate).

This. The force of backwards rationalization and plausible denial is strong in lizards.

"I just let it happen"

Women usually take lead from the man. This is why taking charge and continually pushing for the bang is so important. It's also why sex seems like such an impossibility for the beta male. I once held that mindset once. No more.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

"I just let it happen"

Bit of the reverse here. My first post-divorce fling was (still is, actually; she's a lot of fun) with a girl I'm actually learning a lot about game from in a reverse manner. She had the leading frame, pushed for the kiss, bang, etc. Was as fascinating to watch as it was fun to participate in. Moderately embarassing to claim I was gamed like that, but it sure was fun and, as mentioned, educational.

"I just let it happen"

Quote: (12-11-2011 10:57 PM)Stitch Wrote:  

Bit of the reverse here. My first post-divorce fling was (still is, actually; she's a lot of fun) with a girl I'm actually learning a lot about game from in a reverse manner. She had the leading frame, pushed for the kiss, bang, etc. Was as fascinating to watch as it was fun to participate in. Moderately embarassing to claim I was gamed like that, but it sure was fun and, as mentioned, educational.

Be careful brother. You're in a very vulnerable spot right after a divorce. This lizard may smell blood in the water

Move w/ caution

"I just let it happen"

Am doing so, no worries. Have made it abundantly clear that I'm not going to marry her, am moving in 8 months, and not taking her with me. Gave her a week or so to think about that and leave if she wanted, and she's still around. It's a pretty good situation actually, which I reevaluate periodically, and so far it's still good.

The next couple years are going to be pretty vital for my development as a human being (and a great place/job for it), so even if I was inclined to marry again (which given the legal establishment as it is, I'm sure not), it wouldn't be for several years.