rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How You Know You're In The Right Place

When you see a chick like this married to a guy like this. This is a pic taken from my ex girlfriends- friends facebook. This is not an uncommon sight to see in the town they live in, Vitoria Brazil. A girl who's a 6-7 married to a dude whos a 4 or 5. That puts into perspective how easy it might be to bag a gorgeous girl. Obviously men have the upper hand in a place like this...

Quote: (12-10-2011 10:21 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

When you see a chick like this married to a guy like this. This is a pic taken from my ex girlfriends- friends facebook. This is not an uncommon sight to see in the town they live in, Vitoria Brazil. A girl who's a 6-7 married to a dude whos a 4 or 5. That puts into perspective how easy it might be to bag a gorgeous girl. Obviously men have the upper hand in a place like this...

LOL! Great insight!

Definitely something to look for when you're in a new city, see how many busted dudes are with good looking girls. Roosh had a post about this a couple months ago as well.

Thats just stupid.

Dude is at best a 4 with a solid 7.

We talking marriage.

Props to him non the less.

Yep, I saw this all over in Brazil, some places more than others. Vitoria you definitely saw this a lot. Some of my homeboys out there were big time "playboys" and average looking to ugly! Yes, mad props to him though.

Maybe for marriage.

But for pickup Vitoria was brutal.

Excluding dudes with deformities or obese

There is no reason why every man cant have /get at least a hb6

Quote: (12-10-2011 10:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Maybe for marriage.

But for pickup Vitoria was brutal.

Yeah, I guess I could agree with you there. For just cold approaching at least. I think once you get in a good social circle it makes things much easier in Vitoria. You probably have to spend a decent amount of time there or know some decently well connected people before going to really be able to score well in Vitoria. I could definitely see the ball start to move fast though once you get in with a couple good looking girls with it being a small town and all. The more quality girls people see you with, the more they wonder what makes you so special to be scoring those quality girls.

I definitely think the chick I was dating in Vitoria had a couple points on me.

Well she looks 6 at most, and he might offer other things than looks.
I would not rely on this, can happen in US easily.

^^

6 at most.....

So this chick could pass for a 5?!? No fucking way.

This chick def isnt a 9 or 10 but she is certainly cute. (depending on her body and with her hair down she might could be an 8 imo)

That chick would be a 6 to me, but then again, I am more into women who are darker in complexion and look like (at least visibly) that they are at least partially of african-descent.

Still....good pickup by dude.

Probably has a lot to do with money/family wealth.

Don't know why but the girl looks older than the guy...and for some reason, both the guy and the girl look quite familiar to me...are they by any chance Paulistano (the guy) and Brasiliense (the girl)?
I'd rate the girl a 7 and the guy a 4...the guy gives the impression that he's a smooth mofo to have gamed a branquinha like that....good for him tough!

She's not that attractive. I call 5 based on face alone. She isn't "pretty" or "cute" by any definition, she's rather plain.

Quote: (12-12-2011 11:26 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

She's not that attractive. I call 5 based on face alone. She isn't "pretty" or "cute" by any definition, she's rather plain.

Simply because she is getting up in years. But at 21, she must have been at least a 7.

I'd guess she's around 26-28, probably went to school with my ex, who's 27. They're both from Vitoria. I took a look at her body cause I was wondering the same thing, she was looking nice. She's got some huge tits, didn't really see ass shots, she's definitely not fat, Brazilian girl thick at most. I give her between 6-7. You know how pictures go, some you look good in, some you look bad in. I had to choose ones where they were both in the picture, I'd say compared to her other pics, this one was right in the middle, so probably closer to how she really looks. If your saying she isn't at least cute, come on dude... You telling me you wouldn't smash that? Yes, this does happen in the US, but usually only to really wealthy men. I'm guessing both of them are upper class Brazilians and that she probably didn't marry him specifically for money.

I rate very harshly on looks, on the 10 point scale which I despise I doubt she would've been more than a 6 in her heyday.

I despise the out of 10 system. I prefer a three category method:
0 - unworthy of my boner
1 - worthy of my boner
2 - causes a rock hard and very powerful boner

For me personally the difference between a 1 and a 2 is that the later must have a flawless face (eg. no big nose or slightly masculine chin etc.) while such a flaw would be tolerated in a 1 if her face was still cute and she has a fit body.
A 0 would have an average or ugly face and/or an unappealing or fat body.

I highly recommend you switch to my system.

But would you bang her?

i would rate the first pic a 7 and the second pic a 5.5 to a 6. i don't trust pics for girls anymore. look how young you she looks in the first pic. the second pic she looks much older, almost like a different person.

However you look at it, she is a good 2 points better looking than the guy. If she is a 5 or 6, the guy is a 3 or 4.

She's a 0, I wouldn't bang. Show me some pics of her and I'll reconsider. I find it useless to rate men on their looks, it doesn't dominate their SMV like it does for women. For all we know he could dress like a fly motherfucker and have mad game when he rolls into the club. It's pointless. Although from the looks of his woman he doesn't do either. There is a direct correlation between a man's status and his wife's hotness. The only exception is high powered I Bankers and Lawyers who settle for less because they don't want a hotter girl who'll be more of a headache.

Quote: (12-13-2011 10:20 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

She's a 0, I wouldn't bang. Show me some pics of her and I'll reconsider. I find it useless to rate men on their looks, it doesn't dominate their SMV like it does for women. For all we know he could dress like a fly motherfucker and have mad game when he rolls into the club. It's pointless. Although from the looks of his woman he doesn't do either. There is a direct correlation between a man's status and his wife's hotness. The only exception is high powered I Bankers and Lawyers who settle for less because they don't want a hotter girl who'll be more of a headache.

Please. No way you wouldnt fuck that chick.

And looks matters for dudes to. I see it every night I go out, busted dudes trying to game / step to females way out of their league without any DHV and get shut down every time.

Quote: (12-13-2011 10:46 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

And looks matters for dudes to. I see it every night I go out, busted dudes trying to game / step to females way out of their league without any DHV and get shut down every time.

Very well articulated Dash.

Quote: (12-13-2011 10:46 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

he's 16 years old dash. LOL