rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't message online unless you're on fire

Later last night I returned from the mall and was sending pics and chat with girls who I got digits from online in the last day while I was there. I noticed that after I went back and checked my message logs that all the responses and high interest girls were scored when I was in a great mood and I was priming up to go out at my house with a couple drinks.

Loose. When I think about what to send and am at work or not a little pumped up my responses are about half or less.

Dumb shit...I sent this one girl this. Sooooooo? Didn't say much in your profile. Whats your deal?

And...I can tell by your face that were related(dads side) Guessed this twice. Try me

Or..I might have a drink with you. Not sure yet.

Make this fun for you and see what kind of results you get.

Good post.

If you're in a good mood, or in the zone where everything you seem to say is game gold the girls can just sense this.

I try to apply this to real life gaming too. One time I was in a bad mood, stressed out etc. I was at the grocery store, in the checkout I was talking with the cashier and this girl puts her stuff next in line and it was a strange mix of stuff i think it was bacon chocolate covered coffee beans and vitamins or something. I made a lame remark and she kind of smiled but the conversation went nowhere. Good moods net good results.

Agreed. 100% Be on fire, or burn in hell.

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

I'm running out of girls in my area so I'm taking somewhat of a break to recharge and improve my profile before I finish off the site.

Quote: (12-09-2011 01:29 PM)Skyhigh Wrote:  

I'm running out of girls in my area so I'm taking somewhat of a break to recharge and improve my profile before I finish off the site.

Same here. I spent a few hours getting used to the whole deal last night (OKCupid) and it seems like I've viewed mostly everyones profile. I even found one of my female friends on there. I don't know what to do about that one. I would assume though with so many members online there is also a lot of new members so thats why online is good for minimal effort once you've made your profile and messages efficient. I can see myself only using the site about an hour a week after a few weeks.

Quote: (12-09-2011 01:48 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Same here. I spent a few hours getting used to the whole deal last night (OKCupid) and it seems like I've viewed mostly everyones profile. I even found one of my female friends on there. I don't know what to do about that one. I would assume though with so many members online there is also a lot of new members so thats why online is good for minimal effort once you've made your profile and messages efficient. I can see myself only using the site about an hour a week after a few weeks.
Completely redo your profiles with different pics decription, usernames etc then run through the same girls again.

Online is abstract, but they can feel you through chats/emails etc. Everything social has some kind of meaning.

Quote: (12-09-2011 01:55 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2011 01:48 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Completely redo your profiles with different pics decription, usernames etc then run through the same girls again.
This is one of my plans and I might keep my old profile. Just have 2 profiles with different pictures but that are of me, but they are somewhat different. One profile serious, the other cocky/funny. Then determine which profile sends a message by the tone of the girls profile.

I don't think a lot of the POF girls would even realize if you sent her a message 2 months ago.