rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serbia + Belgrade Datasheet to follow...

I've searched all over the forum for a Serbia Specific Datasheet, but I can't find one. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Having found Krakow, Poland a little (very) disappointing on the female front. (Not enough 8's and above; I've only see two [Image: huh.gif] ) - I've decided to go (back) to Serbia. I've been to this country twice before and Belgrade rocks.

Underneath all those Nato Bomb scars lies a city swarming with beautiful, friendly, intelligent, approachable stunners, who love to Party. [Image: banana.gif]

Plus the cost of living is very low, the city is lacking is Stagathons (thank you God).

The only negative thing about Belgrade is those commie blocks aren't easy on the eye, especially as some of them still have huge holes in them from the Balkans War. But what the city takes away in ugliness, it returns with beautiful high-heeled wearing stunners with ridiculous bodies!

Belgrade was the 1st City I had my first "foreign" threesome in, so fond memories.

My 2012 Resolutions is "Start the Year" in Belgrade". [Image: banana.gif]

Datasheet to follow....

Can anyone add anything about their Serbian Experience????

(Hope you like my Belgrade photos, with the hotties I pulled on my 1st night! (I'm the tanned dude - the year early 2008)

Angels all off them. [Image: angel.gif]

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

good work!! lookin forward to that data sheet.

Thanks Mikey - have you been to Serbia?

Anyone with some ideas, experience in this country please don't be shy - SHARE THEM.... [Image: smile.gif]

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

I like.

Quote: (12-07-2011 03:10 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I like.

Thanks Mike...have you thought of going?

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Quote: (12-07-2011 03:36 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

Thanks Mike...have you thought of going?

Yes. It's where my ancestors are from, so it's a function not of if but when.

Any logistical tips you can offer (flights, hotels, hostels, etc.) would be especially appreciated.

I'll provide as much information as possible.

Where are you based and when would you like to visit?

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Quote: (12-07-2011 02:55 PM)Layercake Wrote:  

Thanks Mikey - have you been to Serbia?

Anyone with some ideas, experience in this country please don't be shy - SHARE THEM.... [Image: smile.gif]

I haven't been but heard such great things that it went from middle of the pack to front runner for my next trip, I was thinking the early part of next year but it might be the wrong season to be going... so I'll be eagerly waiting for your intel to help me make my plans. We also got a similar coloring going on so hearing your take on things should be really insightful.

Coolio - you definitely visit the place is gritty but awesome. Watch this space.

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Holes in the walls from the balkan war? The only screwed up building I know of in belgrade is that ministry of defense (or whatever) that had the shit bombed out of it during the nato campaign. They're keeping it "as is" for prosperity and cos they're a stubborn bunch. But yeah, Belgrade is pretty nice, not sure why the place hasn't been hyped up more. I haven't been back since the new noise laws in residential neighborhoods took place. I've heard mixed reports of it's effects on the nightlife.

Quote: (12-08-2011 07:43 PM)BalkanCynic Wrote:  

Holes in the walls from the balkan war? The only screwed up building I know of in belgrade is that ministry of defense (or whatever) that had the shit bombed out of it during the nato campaign. They're keeping it "as is" for prosperity and cos they're a stubborn bunch. But yeah, Belgrade is pretty nice, not sure why the place hasn't been hyped up more. I haven't been back since the new noise laws in residential neighborhoods took place. I've heard mixed reports of it's effects on the nightlife.

Hi BC - that's the building I'm refering too...full of Nato Bomb holes and left like that. I love it, it's the closest thing ever actually BEING in a Warzone. Quite scary.

As for the nightlife, it still rocks. They have clubs bursting at the seams every single night. Huge warehouses full of stunning podium dancers (I *winged* one) and gorgeous female ratio heavy crowds. I forgot to mention before the DJ arrives they have a quick catwalk show! [Image: banana.gif]

See these photos of one of the clubs we went to (I forget the name).

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Yikes their hot no doubt, but how easy / hard are they compared to the rest of the world?

Quote: (12-09-2011 09:57 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Yikes their hot no doubt, but how easy / hard are they compared to the rest of the world?

P Dog...it's like a never ended party there...probably the same party from the end of the cold war..[Image: banana.gif] - they are a liberated nation.

Also in those photos, don't just study the chicks in the main photos, look at the other hotties dotted around the club.....and the ratio. [Image: smile.gif]

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Serbian girls look hot.They have slavic bodies with mediteranean faces and terrific asses.They are among the tallest in Europe(average height over 170 cm among females).But they are the hardest slavic chicks to get into sack.Balkan pride works a lot.A foreigner has to be very good looking muscular and tall to compete with the serbian guys who are also very good looking on average(opposite to other Slavs like Poles,Ukrainians who look ugly on average) and extremely tall(lots of basketball and volleyballplayers from there) while they hit the gym quite often.
Serbian guys can be quite aggressive as well they tend to have intimidating posture and very big hands.They are not soft and cultured like it happens a lot with Poles,Czechs etc.

With serbian women it is important to agree about basic stuff on war etc that is support serbian positions otherwise they distrust.They also expect macho and dominant men like serbian guys every sign of weakness is a minus.Given a choice between serbian,polish,czech,russian women on beach or in club Serbian are always the most difficult to get.It is important to be able to recognize by facial features,body and fashion who is Serb,who is Pole,who is Russian and who is Czech sth Americans often fail to do because they are not familiar with the differences.
Serbian mentality is very different from other slavic nations in the north because Serbs were influenced by Ottoman Empire and got somewhat more conservative societal rules than other slavic societies.Pride plays a big role.They also have a certain degree of craziness this is how they seem to outsiders.But once you seem to them an O.K. person they befriend you.

Awesome pics Layercake!

P Dog -- Serbian girls are not super easy.

When I was in Serbia, they had some very nice bars & pubs. I wonder what the new noise laws have done to them. From these pictures, it seems like the clubs are better than ever. Maybe they are better now with the bars having to close early?

Layercake, maybe Polish girls were disappointing for you in some ways, but in other ways they are better than Serbian girls. Serbian girls are taller and are generally very attractive, but Polish girls are blonder and have nicer personalities, IMO.

Have you found Serbian girls to be a bit like cold fish in bed, that is, not responsive?

Quote: (12-09-2011 12:57 PM)Balkan face Wrote:  

Serbian girls look hot.They have slavic bodies with mediteranean faces and terrific asses.They are among the tallest in Europe(average height over 170 cm among females).But they are the hardest slavic chicks to get into sack.Balkan pride works a lot.A foreigner has to be very good looking muscular and tall to compete with the serbian guys who are also very good looking on average(opposite to other Slavs like Poles,Ukrainians who look ugly on average) and extremely tall(lots of basketball and volleyballplayers from there) while they hit the gym quite often.
Serbian guys can be quite aggressive as well they tend to have intimidating posture and very big hands.They are not soft and cultured like it happens a lot with Poles,Czechs etc.

With serbian women it is important to agree about basic stuff on war etc that is support serbian positions otherwise they distrust.They also expect macho and dominant men like serbian guys every sign of weakness is a minus.Given a choice between serbian,polish,czech,russian women on beach or in club Serbian are always the most difficult to get.It is important to be able to recognize by facial features,body and fashion who is Serb,who is Pole,who is Russian and who is Czech sth Americans often fail to do because they are not familiar with the differences.
Serbian mentality is very different from other slavic nations in the north because Serbs were influenced by Ottoman Empire and got somewhat more conservative societal rules than other slavic societies.Pride plays a big role.They also have a certain degree of craziness this is how they seem to outsiders.But once you seem to them an O.K. person they befriend you.

Balkan Face

Have you just swallowed a Drivelipedia? I don't know how much of that essay was relevant or researched.

In my experience, Serbian Guys although tall and quite muscular are not aggressive or intimidating at all. They certainly don't cock block. Not in parts of Belgrade I was.

The girls are beautiful as you said, yes, but they certainly don't start talking about wars, or distrust you if you don't show allegiance to Serbia. In fact did you visit before the cold war ended?

The girls are beautiful, intelligent, approachable, trusting and up for it. [Image: smile.gif]

Please try and keep your posts simple and without unnecessary political or genetical comments.

Thank you.

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

The ratio in your dancefloor pic is 30 M:30 F, R=1:1 (parity). Pretty darn good, although not excellent; for that I would prefer more girls than guys, R<1.

Quote: (12-09-2011 01:37 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

Awesome pics Layercake!

P Dog -- Serbian girls are not super easy.

When I was in Serbia, they had some very nice bars & pubs. I wonder what the new noise laws have done to them. From these pictures, it seems like the clubs are better than ever. Maybe they are better now with the bars having to close early?

Layercake, maybe Polish girls were disappointing for you in some ways, but in other ways they are better than Serbian girls. Serbian girls are taller and are generally very attractive, but Polish girls are blonder and have nicer personalities, IMO.

Have you found Serbian girls to be a bit like cold fish in bed, that is, not responsive?

Hi Duke

Sorry Buddy - only just read this.

The noise regs - well I'm not sure I qualified enough to answer as I've only been there after and to be honest, the music was deafening... [Image: smile.gif]

Polish Girls are not disappointing in anyway for me. I love them. I just don't see enough 8/9's walking the street. They ARE here, but probably it's winter....so instead I'm sitting here in my Krakow Apartment hitting them up online. Tonight going to Pixel Club - here - https://www.facebook.com/events/264586200255466/ - with my French friends, so we'll see.

As for cities where I just get slapped in the face by 8/9's all day long walking the streets, well they are Stockholm, Belgrade, Miami Beach (in 2006 before the economic downturn - Lincoln Drive was the home to most of Florida's High-End Catwalk Modelling Agencies, sadly now nearly all gone), hidden London subs in the summer (Chelsea, High Street Ken, Hyde Park, Marylebone), St Tropez (summers only), Milan (during fashion week), Sofia & Sunny Beach (Summer)....I think that's it. I counted in these places, 2-3 a day. [Image: banana.gif] Unfortunately I've seen 2 in Krakow in 10 days! [Image: huh.gif] - Still love them though! [Image: wink.gif]

Serbian girls - cold fish in bed? Em - No..haha..my 1st foreign threesome! (with chickas obviously, don't do 2 guys and 1 girl threesomes...sorry...[Image: blush.gif]

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Quote: (12-09-2011 01:52 PM)AVisitor Wrote:  

The ratio in your dancefloor pic is 30 M:30 F, R=1:1 (parity). Pretty darn good, although not excellent; for that I would prefer more girls than guys, R<1.

Haha well counted - but these dude aren't REALLY competition...just isolate the hottie, make her laugh, tease her, take the piss (a little) and "Bobs Your Uncle!" [Image: wink.gif]

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Belgrade nice? It's a shit hole. Such an ugly city. I hated it and got out of their fast though I cannot comment much on nightlife and girls as it was torrential storms the 2 days I was there meaning the streets were dead and we struggled to find any nightlife. We were sent on a wild goose chase looking for bars and found nothing exciting then we walked over the bridge to the river clubs and they were all dead (it could have been too early or maybe a week night).

Don't remember bullet holes in the buildings, saw lots of that in Bosnia though.

Quote: (12-09-2011 03:24 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Belgrade nice? It's a shit hole. Such an ugly city. I hated it and got out of their fast though I cannot comment much on nightlife and girls as it was torrential storms the 2 days I was there meaning the streets were dead and we struggled to find any nightlife. We were sent on a wild goose chase looking for bars and found nothing exciting then we walked over the bridge to the river clubs and they were all dead (it could have been too early or maybe a week night).

Don't remember bullet holes in the buildings, saw lots of that in Bosnia though.

KingOfScotland

You say Belgrade is a shit hole? Yes it is on the surface & I would not recommend it for sending Mummy & Daddy for a pretty weekend way, instead them to Venice or somewhere.

However for the pure reason of game hunting it is almost perfect. You need to get underneath that "shit hole" (takes longer than 2 days) because once you do, you will find it is a diamond in the rough. [Image: smile.gif] - In fact most Ex-Commi Cities are not easy on the eye when you first see them. But they are always brilliant for babes. Fact. Belgrade is the same. Go back again and give it longer than 2 days...(also only visit the boat-bars, clubs across the river during the summer when there are no storms).

As they say everyone (or in your case, everywhere) deserves a 2nd chance... [Image: smile.gif]

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

Here on Badoo is a typical example of Belgrade hotness....there are millions of them. - http://badoo.com/0260703164/?r=2MaD1&p=4

Layercake

My Facebook Profile

I think countries who are FSU countries are shitholes, and deserve to be explored. I got my eye on Georgia, and I know it will NOT be a city to admire for its beauty, but the girls who will fuck my brains out will no doubt make it worth the trip.

The sex ratio in serbia seems to be 1:1 for ages 15-64 according to wiki and this picture is a good example of that statistic. I personally do not like places where there is equal or greater number of men sex ratio.

That pic definitely shows a generous amount of sausage, but I agree the girls are cute.

Mixx

"Here on Badoo is a typical example of Belgrade hotness....there are millions of them"

Layercake is full of shit - or what you call a "troll". End of discussion. Yes, I've been there, and for more than a week.

Was Balkan Face banned just for the comment above? I actually think it's pretty accurate!