rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China - Shanghai

China - Shanghai

Hey guys,

I'm a PUA based in China and have only experience doing PUA in China.

There are some majors differences between here and the West and i thought i'd mention a few:

1. Negging doesn't work and will lose you sets.

2. Non verbal stuff is much more effective due to the language barrier (imitating her body language in a funny way i.e arms crossed and pretending to pout, pushing your pointer fingers into the corners of your mouth to make a ridiculous smile will make her smile too).

3. The kissing BEFORE you pull will usually lose you the girl (We tend not to go for the make out until we have her at the sexcalation location)

4. There is very little AMOGing here.........

5. Girls (in Asia) respond much much better to the 'fun and exciting' guy than to the 'mysterious' or 'cocky' guy.

6. Qualification is totally different.....In the West its more about throwing up a challenge to get the girl to qualify to you....

In Asia its more about finding out the good qualities she has/getting her to share them with you (You should know which qualities you want beforehand) and then rewarding her for having those qualities/demonstrating how she adds value to your life.

From reading Roosh's articles/website a lot of his experiences are similar to mine (the differences in game between The West and everywhere else, Brazilian Game and Korean Game are quite similar).

I would love to hear about anything anyone else has noticed that is different/relevant to mention.

If you are in China or Asia also hit me up as I am probably coming to a city near you.

Oh and if you have any questions about Chinese or Asian girls, please ask.

Kane

China - Shanghai

Good stuff my buddy just moved out to Shenzhen, Guangdong China to live. Im going out there in a few months to visit, hell if i find it to be the shit i may move out there to. Do you speak much chinese? I speak none, i herd alot of chinese people know very basic engrish? So is it easy pickins for a tall good looking white face gringo? The girls have big bushes ha?

I also plan on going to Taiwan my friend lives out there an goes surfing everyday an keeps inviting me out. Its real close to where i will be staying in China so ima just hit that up while im there as well.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

China - Shanghai

I wouldnt mind teaching in Shanghai. Seems like a cool city!

China - Shanghai

Quote: (12-07-2011 12:22 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I wouldnt mind teaching in Shanghai. Seems like a cool city!

thats what my buddy got a job doing. teaching conversational engrish. he has no degree or nothing he just knows some people

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

China - Shanghai

Do most chinese speak english?

No, if you walk up to someone on the street they will not speak much english at all if any. However at international companies and western style bars SOME will speak a decent amount.

Depends on the city too, Shanghai will have the highest amount of good english speakers. Never been to Shenzhen so I don't know.

Playful game is the way to go in China and in Asia in general in my opinion.

Big bushes?

yep, long straight pubes, if you don't like that then make them trim it. Seems to be worse in the South. Chinese are not hairy people in general.

China - Shanghai

Quote: (12-07-2011 11:40 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Good stuff my buddy just moved out to Shenzhen, Guangdong China to live. Im going out there in a few months to visit, hell if i find it to be the shit i may move out there to. Do you speak much chinese? I speak none, i herd alot of chinese people know very basic engrish? So is it easy pickins for a tall good looking white face gringo? The girls have big bushes ha?

I also plan on going to Taiwan my friend lives out there an goes surfing everyday an keeps inviting me out. Its real close to where i will be staying in China so ima just hit that up while im there as well.

I speak awesome 'pick up' Chinese, that is how i've learnt 99% of my Chinese (I spent a while teaching English to kids so they undoubtedly taught me a fair bit too - if ur can be funny with Chinese kids then its exactly the same thing when u talk to the girls - People generally don't lose that enjoyment of playfulness - especially in Asia)

The level of English depends on the area, there are a few foreigner bars that will have girls who speak fluent English and are there specifically to meet Foreign guys - they are the easiest girls to pick up.

Being a tall white foreigner will make it easy to get girls....sometimes they will almost pick you up - having said that...if you want to get really money girls (9s/10s) you're generally gonna have a tougher time if you can't speak Chinese as most of these girls are in the Chinese style bars.

Taiwan will be even better than SH or BJ as there should be a better level of English, much better fashion (sorry but the girls in SH and BJ don't have awesome fashion, BJ is better imo) and there is a beach.

The bush size usually depends on how 'farmer' the girl is, if she is a reformed farmer with previous foreigner experience then she will probably be less bushy or maybe (if ur lucky) bush free...

If you go for the more trash girls here (or really farmy girls) you will get underarm hair, leg hair and lots of 'bush'.

That won't happen so often as they don't usually speak English.

Redneckpunk mentioned 'playful game' is what works in China/Asia - he is right, basically the game normal chodes run here is hi, where are u from, oh wow, i'm teaching English, i like china and chinese people, lets have dinner together - a few dates later, sex.

Or you get the slightly advanced chode who just bangs heaps of trash girls and has figured out that he doesn't really need to take them to dinner.

Questions?

Kane

China - Shanghai

best bars in shanghai now for chasing tail?

Heard Dragon Club was shut down in July..that is a shame

China - Shanghai

Quote: (12-08-2011 05:39 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

Girls that speak English:

Sugar
Mint
Dada
Lola
Mural
The Finance tower bar in Pudong (I think - haven't been).
Zeal

Girls that possibly speak English (these are mostly Chinese bars):

Muse 1 and 2 (2 has hotter girls but also an entrance fee and TERRIBLE logistics)
Park 97 (muse3)
Richy (Fuxing park)
Sky (just renovate - much better)
Phebe....(kinda dodgy - lots of hookers/drink girls.....still ok though...i guess)

That's all i can think of for now....

There is a China lair that i'm a part of (fair few foreign guys in there)

I dunno if posting it breaks any rules - if so then please delete this section of my post :

http://www.chinalair.com/forum

The boys meet up and go out together quite often and there is a good listing (detailed) of venues.

China - Shanghai

Quote: (12-08-2011 05:51 AM)kanevast Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2011 05:39 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

Girls that speak English:

Sugar
Mint
Dada
Lola
Mural
The Finance tower bar in Pudong (I think - haven't been).
Zeal

Girls that possibly speak English (these are mostly Chinese bars):

Muse 1 and 2 (2 has hotter girls but also an entrance fee and TERRIBLE logistics)
Park 97 (muse3)
Richy (Fuxing park)
Sky (just renovate - much better)
Phebe....(kinda dodgy - lots of hookers/drink girls.....still ok though...i guess)

That's all i can think of for now....

There is a China lair that i'm a part of (fair few foreign guys in there)

I dunno if posting it breaks any rules - if so then please delete this section of my post :

http://www.chinalair.com/forum

The boys meet up and go out together quite often and there is a good listing (detailed) of venues.

xie xie xiao pengyou

China - Shanghai

This is good info, because I may try and work from Taipei or Tokyo next year. One thing I want to mention is that Hepatitis B is rampant in China and other parts of SE Asia, so make sure you get vaccinated before you go. I just found out a girl I am sleeping with is a Hep B carrier, and I had raw dogged it (fortunately I tested negative).

China - Shanghai

谁是小朋友?
我不是吧,我可能比你大。

China - Shanghai

Quote:Quote:

5. Girls (in Asia) respond much much better to the 'fun and exciting' guy than to the 'mysterious' or 'cocky' guy. . . Non verbal stuff is much more effective due to the language barrier

Nonverbal game with lots of touching and a playful vibe is the way to go in Asia.

China - Shanghai

Quote: (12-09-2011 04:49 AM)kanevast Wrote:  

谁是小朋友?
我不是吧,我可能比你大。

ni ji sui le?
wo shi 35 sui

China - Shanghai

Quote: (12-09-2011 07:50 AM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2011 04:49 AM)kanevast Wrote:  

谁是小朋友?
我不是吧,我可能比你大。

ni ji sui le?
wo shi 35 sui

我的岁比你小。。。那我可能比你高。

Awesome, it rhymes.

China - Shanghai

Good info on China. It's just a shame there are so few genuinely hot girls there. Once you experience Tokyo, it hard to settle elsewhere in Asia. China definitely wins on cost of living though.

China - Shanghai

kanevast I may be coming to China again this time next year. I lived in Nanjing for a little bit a while back. I visited Beijing and Shanghai too. I have a couple questions if you don't mind:

1. Does one night stand culture exist in China?

2. If not, how long does it usually take to get the bang, first date? second date?

3. Which cities in China have the best nightlife or are best for game purposes?

China - Shanghai

Quote: (12-12-2011 10:46 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

kanevast I may be coming to China again this time next year. I lived in Nanjing for a little bit a while back. I visited Beijing and Shanghai too. I have a couple questions if you don't mind:

1. Does one night stand culture exist in China?

2. If not, how long does it usually take to get the bang, first date? second date?

3. Which cities in China have the best nightlife or are best for game purposes?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7574-page-2.html

China - Shanghai

NICE. kanevast I'm going to rep you for the dope info. Also, two of my buddies are in Shenzen right now partying and can confirm ONS is common in Shenzen.

Are you native to China or are you from the West? If so do you speak Mandarin? I know that English is really common in major chinese cities anyway. I was able to talk to lots of locals in English in downtown Nanjing and Shangai, particularly the French Concession.

China - Shanghai

Quote: (12-07-2011 05:48 AM)kanevast Wrote:  

Hey guys,

There are some majors differences between here and the West and i thought i'd mention a few:

2. Non verbal stuff is much more effective due to the language barrier (imitating her body language in a funny way i.e arms crossed and pretending to pout, pushing your pointer fingers into the corners of your mouth to make a ridiculous smile will make her smile too).

3. The kissing BEFORE you pull will usually lose you the girl (We tend not to go for the make out until we have her at the sexcalation location)

5. Girls (in Asia) respond much much better to the 'fun and exciting' guy than to the 'mysterious' or 'cocky' guy.

6. Qualification is totally different.....In the West its more about throwing up a challenge to get the girl to qualify to you....

In Asia its more about finding out the good qualities she has/getting her to share them with you (You should know which qualities you want beforehand) and then rewarding her for having those qualities/demonstrating how she adds value to your life.

From reading Roosh's articles/website a lot of his experiences are similar to mine (the differences in game between The West and everywhere else, Brazilian Game and Korean Game are quite similar).

I would love to hear about anything anyone else has noticed that is different/relevant to mention.

If you are in China or Asia also hit me up as I am probably coming to a city near you.

Kane

What race are you Kane? I'm very curious to know how non-white guys do with Asian girls (in Asia), in particular, Latin guys.

Mixx

China - Shanghai

Quote: (12-12-2011 11:32 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2011 05:48 AM)kanevast Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Kane

What race are you Kane? I'm very curious to know how non-white guys do with Asian girls (in Asia), in particular, Latin guys.

Mixx

I am Australian, white guy.

My teacher (RedpoleQ) (I won't mention the company name - if my post somehow infringes some rule i've missed/forgot about then please mr moderator msg me and i will change it or change it for me) is about 5'3 or 5'4 and black - he has been doing PUA in Asia (mostly Japan, Korea and China) for about 11 years - there are definitely girls who reject him because he is black, that hasn't stopped him and he closes girls who are much much taller and hot.

Use what you have, not complain about what you don't.

What makes him good is that his attitude is 'So what'.

Asian girls love guys who are fun, be fun and they will like you.

In Asia being black is a disadvantage unless the girl are black lovers.....but oh well - there is not much black guys can do about it and they can certainly still get girls.

Latino's get a pretty good rap.

There will always be 3 types of girls:

1. into you, wants to be with you/your type/race/whatever/will actively take steps to make sure stuff happens with you

2. Semi into you/would go for it if you make it happen but won't put in a lot of effort to get there

3. not interested in you, your race/type/hasn't thought about being with you before (there are girls from every place that are in this category - they've decided they don't like and won't be with foreigners - these girls are the hardest to get NOTE - STILL NOT IMPOSSIBLE).

China - Shanghai

谢谢你kanevast, great stuff.

What kind of game are you running here in Shanghai? Cold approach? Social Circle?

China - Shanghai

Quote: (03-23-2012 08:19 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

What kind of game are you running here in Shanghai? Cold approach? Social Circle?

不用谢,我不喜欢SC,我经常在搭讪。

Cold approach all the way baby!

Social Game I find too limiting for how i like to do things.

China - Shanghai

Quote: (03-25-2012 01:09 PM)kanevast Wrote:  

不用谢,我不喜欢SC,我经常在搭讪。

太棒了! 我喜欢那。
问题, 你学习汉语多长时间了?

China - Shanghai

Quote: (03-25-2012 02:43 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2012 01:09 PM)kanevast Wrote:  

不用谢,我不喜欢SC,我经常在搭讪。

太棒了! 我喜欢那。
问题, 你学习汉语多长时间了?

我自己学的,.
我的中文不错因为我经常给女孩子讲话.

你呢?

China - Shanghai

我也自己学习,八个月。
从这年二月我学习在大学, 我只可以说一点。

In what part of China are you living right now ?