rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Approach?

Facebook Approach?

I am not big on gaming girls online.
However, i have a weird scenario. I am a senior in college. There is a girl in my 2 of my classes (both finance) who i've had a crush on the entire semester. She is super exotic and from Mexico. I have never approached her because she is ALWAYS with her Mexican friend who is not that hot. They are tied at the hip every time I see them.
I found her facebook profile and was thinking about just sending her a casual friend request. I have never said a word to her. I guarantee you she knows exactly who I am as I don't really blend in with the typical finance kids. I am outgoing so talk a lot with other kids in the class. Plus, I answer a lot of questions in class. (I'm a great student)
Roosh said girls during the daytime are super tough when they are with a friend. So i was thinking a facebook friend request with a simple message might be a decent approach.
What do you guys think?

EDIT: Additonal Details: These girls are always speaking Spanish to one another. This secludes them from speaking to all the other kids in class who are speaking English. .

Facebook Approach?

Can you read her status updates? (I don't know Facebook too well..)
But if yes perhaps you can wait for something you can comment upon and start there.

Or approach them when you see them. With something like "You guys are always together. Are you sisters? Cousins?" .. bla

You can exit after a few sentences but that will put you on her radar. And each time you can chat a bit more.

Facebook Approach?

Quote: (12-07-2011 03:21 AM)muc Wrote:  

Can you read her status updates? (I don't know Facebook too well..)
But if yes perhaps you can wait for something you can comment upon and start there.

Or approach them when you see them. With something like "You guys are always together. Are you sisters? Cousins?" .. bla

You can exit after a few sentences but that will put you on her radar. And each time you can chat a bit more.

You can't comment on a persons status update unless you are there friend.
I have never added a girl I've never had a conservation with so was wondering if that would be wierd?
I do like you quick comment about sisters/cousins though. Wish I would've dropped that one earlier. Only one week of school left[Image: undecided.gif]

Facebook Approach?

Yea dont cold facebook request her, that will ruin your chances right there if shes worth anything. ESPECIALLY if you dont have any friends in common. just talk to her, ask her a question about the class or the final or what not. talk to both of them. But i do feel you, sucks when girls roll in packs like that.

Edit: or why dont you invite them to study with you at the library for the final etc... start a study group and invite them, worse thing that can happen is they dont come and you get an A. Maybe another hottie from the class goes to your group and it works out that way

Facebook Approach?

IME, girls don't like when a guy they know but never talks to adds them, you can try it, but your chances are 1000x times better approaching to 2 girls. I've approached 12 girls at one time, and while I though it would be intimidating, ironically it was easier because asking a question like what are your names, takes like 60 seconds which gives you enough time to think up a 2nd question.

The easiest way to pick up women from class is to just talk to all the girls in general, and when you talk to all her friends she will be forced to talk to you. IMO this is way easier and takes the pressure off you because women will be almost forced to approach you.

Facebook Approach?

ya i ended up not adding her. thx for the advice fellas. i should've approached them earlier. now the only class left is for the final. Moving on..

Facebook Approach?

Just fyi facebook is pretty much dead.Not as dead as myspace but soon will be.twitter is taking/took over.

Just a heads up for all the social network gamers.

Facebook Approach?

yeah cold approaches nowadays on FB are a no win. Bitches will not respond - period

Facebook Approach?

Quote: (12-09-2011 04:56 PM)boxer3 Wrote:  

Just fyi facebook is pretty much dead.Not as dead as myspace but soon will be.twitter is taking/took over.

Just a heads up for all the social network gamers.

I live in Southern California. It is very superficial here. Bitches live on face book here. I assure you that face book is not dead in my region. Especially for kids in universities. Girls creep on facebook everyday during class

Facebook Approach?

Absolutely not.

This is a clear indication of interest, which puts you underwater with a girl in that age bracket. Dude, you're in class with this chick. Just make up some academic reason to talk to her about class like collaborating or something.

Facebook Approach?

Even if you have a final with her, you can still go for the big mo

Facebook Approach?

Senior year of high school - there was a chick i was crushing over big time for 2 years, i had an LTR at that stage so never made a move and besides had pretty much no game.

Day of our final exam i finally manned up and asked her out (i was single at that stage), she said yes and i was extremely pleased with myself... she ended up flaking... bitch

just thought i'd throw that out there.. you've got nothing to lose by making a move even if it did take you 2 years.

Facebook Approach?

Quote: (12-09-2011 08:26 PM)big poppa Wrote:  

Day of our final exam i finally manned up and asked her out (i was single at that stage), she said yes and i was extremely pleased with myself... she ended up flaking... bitch
LOL