rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dash Does Honduras & Nicaragua

Its time to start planning my next trip. As you guys know my best friend is getting station in Honduras so its mandatory that I visit.

Along with the Honduras and Nicaragua im also gonna make a quick return to San Salvador to reconnect with some females I meet on my previous visit and to show my buddy around and give him the hook up with my local connect.

I thought you were looking for a job in South Florida recently? Are you planning on bailing on your plans to hang in South Florida for a while, or are these quick weekend getaways? If the latter, I may join you.

Mixx

After much thinking it came down to two options.

1) Stay in South Florida and go to Colombia with minimal bankroll

2) Go back home and go to Colombia with a big bankroll.

Im taking the option 2. I want my 6 months - year in Colombia to be amazing and I cant be having no money issues.

Its gonna pain me to leave all the latinas here though.

Man there is like ZERO info in Managua, Nicaragua on this forum. Ill be happy to unveil this city.

So you come here for two weeks and are convinced that you can't make money to go to Colombia meanwhile you're plannig a trip to CA and moving back home with your mom at the same time?

Quote: (12-06-2011 02:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

So you come here for two weeks and are convinced that you can't make money to go to Colombia meanwhile you're plannig a trip to CA and moving back home with your mom at the same time?

I can make money to go to Colombia in South Florida. Just have to budget and work my ass off.

Its just Ill have ALOT more to go to Colombia and do some mini trips in between by going home.

Im trying to ball out in Colombia. I cant do that living in South Florida.

Quote: (12-06-2011 02:27 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2011 02:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I can make money to go to Colombia in South Florida. Just have to budget and work my ass off.

Its just Ill have ALOT more to go to Colombia and do some mini trips in between by going home.

Im trying to ball out in Colombia. I cant do that living in South Florida.
It's high season here. How do you figure you can't make enough cash and why would anyone want to move north in the winter from Florida? It just takes a little time to get to know a few people unless you have some killer job waiting for you I don't understand why and think that. You should give this place more of chance. In the US the grass IS greener in Florida in the winter.

Lets assume by going home I can save 1k on living expenses each month.

Id rather use that extra money in Colombia.

The more money I have on tap the better my time will be there.

Remb this isnt gonna be no 2 week or a month trip. This is gonna be like a year long trip.

Im gonna need all the money I can get / muster / save between now and June.

Not to mention planning on hitting up Central America again. Which will cost me 2k atleast.

Trust me I dont want to leave SoFla. Its just the best thing to do in regards to my upcomming Colombia move.

Quote: (12-06-2011 02:27 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Im trying to ball out in Colombia.

Dash, Balling out in Colombia is having serious social status:

1. An hacienda with horses, RV's and you drive an Audi when you go party at the Mayors condo.

2. Balling in Colombia is spending 400USD dinner plates at places like Mystique, and having private parties at the Charlee hotel in Medellin or Now hotel in Cali.

I could go on all day....but ballin' in Colombia is some serious drug money $$$ or serious International business execs or playboys like me. You won't really impress anyone except the poor barrio girls who are not top pf the line quality. You posted that you were looking to sell your laptop once to get money?? Now yo post that you are looking for a job?

I'm not sure how you plan on ballin' on a budget. I'm just saying [Image: dodgy.gif]

It amazes me how many guys want to go ball in Colombia without realizing that Colombia is not like it isued ot be back in the 90's.

Mixx

Mixx,

I prob should have clarified.

Balling "FOR ME".

I dont eat out at nice restaurants or stay in nice hotels so an extra 8 -10gs will go a LONG WAY with me during my time in Colombia than what it would for someone that does / lives that lifestyle.

Couch Surfing never fails to produce!

Getting great intel for Managua!

To bad there isnt much dating sites to pipe-line these two countries.

Managua is the ugliest city in the world. It's so indescribably hideous. There is a single area where restaurants and bars have clustered together where you'll find some nightlife, as well as a place called Hippos, I believe. Lonely Planet has all the names. Prices are high relative the rest of the country.

Take the cab, of course, around the capital. Local talent travels in groups and by car. Weekend is your best bet. Weeknights are not so hot, you need to know where it's at. You've been to SSalvador. Don't walk anywhere. Unless you have a death wish.

Otherwise head up to Leon. Now is a good time of year, and the place is full of backpackers going nuts. I think the students are on summer vacation now, but if they're stillin town, it's the largest university town in Nica, so there are some pretty good parties. Upside is that it's DIRT cheap, and you can spend your hangovers volcano boarding down Cerro Negro. Leon is about 1½ hours from the capital in "autóbus". Costs about 2 dollars. It's a minivan packed with about 14 people, but it's direct.

Granada is a much tidier town than Leon, smaller too. If you're short of time, this might be a better bet. About 30-40 min cab ride from the airport. DO NOT TAKE THE AIRPORT TAXIS. Cross the highway outside the airport or prepare to pay double the fee. Fees are negotiated beforehand, there is no meter.

Any and all models who are not studying probably live in Managua though, so head there if you think you have a chance. Bear in mind there is absolutely nothing interesting to see in the city, it was all wiped out in the quake of '72.

San Juan del Sur is also a great spot for partying that attracts a lot of locals looking for a dumb gringo to fuck. It's about 4 hours by bus from Managua (change in Rivas). Full of backpackers too. You have to really be unlucky to not get laid there, by a backpacker or some chubby local who ODs on jugo fresco (fresh fruit juice + 1lb of sugar).

When all that is said and down, I didn't see any attractive girls in Nicaragua while there (maybe 2) and, since all the business is Managua, I imagine that's where they hang out, too. Apartments ca be rented for less than USD200 a month.

Sorry for the messy post. Do some searches on Nicaragua, other stuff has been posted. But you're right... Managua is rather unchartered. And for good reason.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

@El Jefe

Thanks for the info!

Im only going to Managua to meet and fuck chicks.

I have already learned about NUMEROUS clubs and spots id like to hit in the city so I know there is some decent nightlife there. Are you talking about a club called Hipa Hipa when you say Hippos?

Tegucigalpa on the other hand has me more concerned especially after the main nightlife area shut down.

I think im gonna plan my trip to coincide with the Carnaval de Ceiba in Honduras on the coast. It is supposedly the biggest carnaval in Central America. It is at the end of May which is a bit longer than I want to wait but it looks to promising to pass up.

Thinking about a 3 week trip.

Trying to figure out the best sequence of cities to hit out of Tegucigalpa, Ceiba, San Salvador, and Managua.

so you went to South Korea to work for a year and make money to go to Colombia. But your friend moved to Florida so you left Korea after 2.5 months.
Then you arrived in Florida and in less than a month you're bailing on that plan.
So the new plan is to go to NC to save money and while you're doing that you'll go back to Central America. After that you'll return to NC and work and then have money and hang in Colombia for 6-12 months.

my head hurts

^^

lol dont worry. my own head hurts sometimes! once i get an idea or desire in my head I roll wit it. Even if it wont last long due to the nxt thing popping up.

Anyone seen this, Wonder how safe it would be for a gringo to be out chilling and trying to swoop females in that street party?!?

Dash, me thinks you should check out mundoanuncio, just to get some easy pussy while you travel in that shithole of a place called, Nicaragua. Translate the site. Thank God you have low expectations of the place already, what a disaster.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=m...Z5-697pKtQ

Thanks Dash. I think we're always on the lookout for places that are cheap to travel to where the girls are easy. I'll look forward to your data sheet.

Pusscrook, Is that Mexican Craigslist?

Dash, I'm going to find your Florida thread to check and see if at least you got laid here yet before I comment again on this one.

Quote: (12-06-2011 10:46 PM)Celtic Wrote:  

Thanks Dash. I think we're always on the lookout for places that are cheap to travel to where the girls are easy. I'll look forward to your data sheet.

No prob. I love Latin America so much im gonna hit and conquer every country leaving nothing un-turned.

Although I will say from the looks of it the overall quality of the females in Nica and Honduras appears pretty low but im confident I can find some fine putas.

Quote: (12-06-2011 11:11 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2011 10:46 PM)Celtic Wrote:  

No prob. I love Latin America so much im gonna hit and conquer every country leaving nothing un-turned.

Although I will say from the looks of it the overall quality of the females in Nica and Honduras appears pretty low but im confident I can find some fine putas.

Exactly why I sent you that website. You probably wont be laying any normal local whores who have a reputation to uphold, so mundoanuncio, is your next best bet.

Quote: (12-06-2011 11:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Pusscrook, Is that Mexican Craigslist?

It has classifieds for a lot of countries to include Nicaragua. Some want friends,some want to fuck.

Quote: (12-06-2011 02:45 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Mixx,

Balling "FOR ME".

I dont eat out at nice restaurants or stay in nice hotels so an extra 8 -10gs will go a LONG WAY with me during my time in Colombia than what it would for someone that does / lives that lifestyle.

$8-10gs in a year and you plan on balling out? I'm not sure how cheap Colombia is, but I can't picture living anywhere for a year on $10g's, especially if you plan on these side trips your talking about. I thought $8gs would last me at least 6 months in Brazil, it lasted me 4 1/2 months and I was staying in places free of charge and eating 1-3 meals a day free. If you can make it even 6 months, you still ain't gonna ball out.

And Mixx, come on really? You're not ballin' out and are only gonna impress the barrio girls unless you're eating $400 plates?!?! Give me a break! I know I know I could have a shit load of fun and bang some quality girls going out with $200 in Colombia.

Quote: (12-07-2011 01:52 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Mixx,

Balling "FOR ME".

$8-10gs in a year and you plan on balling out? I'm not sure how cheap Colombia is, but I can't picture living anywhere for a year on $10g's, especially if you plan on these side trips your talking about. I thought $8gs would last me at least 6 months in Brazil, it lasted me 4 1/2 months and I was staying in places free of charge and eating 1-3 meals a day free. If you can make it even 6 months, you still ain't gonna ball out.

And Mixx, come on really? You're not ballin' out and are only gonna impress the barrio girls unless you're eating $400 plates?!?! Give me a break! I know I know I could have a shit load of fun and bang some quality girls going out with $200 in Colombia.

LOL honestly i don't know why mixx cares if there poor bario girls or not going by his posts he only fucks them one time and its over. anyway dash will do fine he's what 25 and has 6 months in colombia so he should bone plenty of poor bario girls and some quality girls. i'm in medellin now i have a girl thats one of the finest girls in parq lleras on a Saturday and hardly spend money on her its just too much girls in this place. you really wont have enough time especially if you have a favorite.

Quote: (12-06-2011 06:59 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

so you went to South Korea to work for a year and make money to go to Colombia. But your friend moved to Florida so you left Korea after 2.5 months.
Then you arrived in Florida and in less than a month you're bailing on that plan.
So the new plan is to go to NC to save money and while you're doing that you'll go back to Central America. After that you'll return to NC and work and then have money and hang in Colombia for 6-12 months.

my head hurts

For real..this guy....no comments

Quote: (12-07-2011 01:52 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Mixx,

Balling "FOR ME".

That money is extra / on top of the money id be making teaching english. Teaching english will pay for my accommodations and food and some left over for going out 1-2 times a week. Not sure if you are factoring that into the discussion.....