rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player paradox

Player paradox

One thing that seems to bother me about the game community is the seemingly hypocritical attitude about sluts/good girls. I've seen guys like Roosh and PUA guys complaining about American women and all the negative traits they display, yet at the same time you completely disregard any woman who doesn't put out after 3 dates or seems like she might be a decent chick who doesn't put out after a few hours. Explain it to me because it seems like you guys don't exactly want to meet a good woman yet at the same time complain about the lack of good women. What I sense is that players view a girl who puts early as unworthy of LTR commitment yet the ones who don't are disregarded because they will take time and effort.

Player paradox

[Image: troll.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Player paradox

Quote: (12-05-2011 09:06 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

I'm not trolling, I'm just wondering if the players here actually want a good woman or they just want to keep banging girls until they are tired. I spent a lot of time thinking about it and its a serious legitimate question. Why complain about slutty girls if your whole game is predicated on banging slutty girls. I understand if you hate women for becoming sluts and forcing you to be a player, but why disregard good women if they won't put out if you are actually searching for good women?

Player paradox

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee