rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody noticed high number of miscarriages lately?

I dont know if its just freaky coincidence or limited to my geographic region for reasons i dont know but there have been a few miscarriages among a lot of people I know. It seemed to come in one big wave around the same time period "that time of the year." When I say wave, for example, i would mean something like when everyone seems to be getting married at the same time or getting pregnant at the same time. Myself, several friends, other people I dont know as well, got someone pregnant, everyone miscarried. No drugs or anything like that, it just happened like dodging a bullet.

Seems crazy, I chalked it up to the food being unhealthy or maybe the stress all the girls went through knowing we didnt want the baby lol Idk

Anyone else notice any sort of miscarriage waves? We Are all familiar with the wedding waves and pregnancy waves, Im just thrown off by this miscarriage wave and Im wondering if its just a local thing and I should gtfo of this town.

[Image: sad.gif]

I just had a friend go through this. Of course like the day before his wife has posted on Fbook about her "crazy cravings"

Another reason to be careful of social media. I can only imagine how mortifying and painful the miscarriage post was.