rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki for people who don't do clubs?

Curious:

I've been to Helsinki a few times but was always with family (have relatives who live there). I'm going again soon for a short (5 day) visit and will again be stuck pretending to be interested in my nearly 60 year old Finnish aunt talking about art etc, BUT I'll finally have some alone time in the evenings.

At 35+ myself, I'm all thru with the whole Club scene. I simply can't stand it anymore (never really liked it post college anyway). I've read a bit on this board about Helsinki visits but most talk about night clubs.

Does Helsinki have any decent bars/pubs with some odds of running into drunk Finns? I've been an SE Asian Expat (The PI and Bangkok) for the last 6 years before moving to Europe. Naturally I don't expect a BKK or Angeles City bar scene in Helsinki but a few places others than loudass night clubs to meet women would be OK with me.

I'll post a report after.

Sorry i cant help about the city but let me just recommend you that you should do day game. I also dont really like clubs (although now and then i go to it) but i find day game to be the most effective strategy when comes to gaming. Actually get the habit of talking to every hot women you see in the streets and you will not even feel the need to hit clubs anymore.