rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harford County / Bel Air, Maryland

I am interested in day gaming in the Harford County / Bel Air area of Maryland. Unfortunately, I find that this place doesn't have many social amenities to speak of. All of the coffee shops have a fake vibe to them (and there aren't that many to speak of), and the local Mall makes me ill to walk through.

The only place I can think of is the Barnes & Noble / Starbucks of Bel Air, but I do not really like the liberal/consumerist vibe of Starbucks, and I can only imagine about the women I might meet there.

Have I overlooked any place in particular? Where have other people been successful? Or should I really skip out of this place ASAP? Thanks.

P.S. I always have had my doubts about NE Maryland, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

Quote: (12-01-2011 11:33 PM)six_to_the_nines Wrote:  

I am interested in day gaming in the Harford County / Bel Air area of Maryland. Unfortunately, I find that this place doesn't have many social amenities to speak of. All of the coffee shops have a fake vibe to them (and there aren't that many to speak of), and the local Mall makes me ill to walk through.

The only place I can think of is the Barnes & Noble / Starbucks of Bel Air, but I do not really like the liberal/consumerist vibe of Starbucks, and I can only imagine about the women I might meet there.

Have I overlooked any place in particular? Where have other people been successful? Or should I really skip out of this place ASAP? Thanks.

P.S. I always have had my doubts about NE Maryland, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

I've spent some time in that part of Maryland. Everyone kind of knows each other and the bar scene is wack to say the least. Daygame whenever and wherever you can, find something not landwhaleish to satisfy your needs, save your cash, and get out. You can get laid but it won't be by anything inspiring. Logistics would be very difficult as I don't think it's easy to get anywhere without driving.