rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What’s Wrong with this picture? Brazilian couple (Black Guy)

Moderators please push this to the newbie forum if this is the wrong venue. I’m not a troll, I just wanted to speak my piece

Is this all black men can wish to in Brazil?

Here is a tall, very athletic, ripped, dark skin Afro Brazilian Man (a lot of adjectives...I know), and he is pictured here with his female companion. I didn't add any adjectives because most of them would of been negative.

[Image: screenshot20111201at723.png]

[Image: screenshot20111201at722.png]

Here are pictures of examples of women that Brazil is famous for. Women, at one time I had hoped, that I can realistically date, have sex with, and who knows maybe marry someday (you never know right).

[Image: braziliandancers.jpg]

[Image: whatourgirlsshouldlookl.jpg]

I hear a lot of Black men say they had a blast in Brazil but from other view points I hear the truth is that Black men are either relegated to having to:
a.) Paying for prostitutes (when it comes to good looking curvy women),
b.) LTR/marrying prostitutes (when it comes to good looking curvy women),
c.) or ending up with women like the Afro Brazilian man above or not much better.

That guy obviously spends time in the Gym, eats right, was blessed with tall genetics and he is seen with this non-curvy women who frankly looks like trash. He’s built like a model for God sakes. I don’t know their story, but anybody can obviously see that a guy of that caliber should be able to do much much better than her. Maybe he has reasons, like i said I don’t know his story. But men who usually spend enough time to do as many crunches as it would take to get abs like that, wound up with women who share a similar or greater sex appeal.

A fellow from another website, who taught English in Brazil, told me that he was very disappointed to learn that Latin America has a deep disdain for individuals of darker complexion. And although I am Will Smith complexion he felt as though that wont be enough, as they are really into White or Mixed looking men with curly/straight hair (which is exactly the same as most of the Latin women here in Philly).
He stated that I should focus on going to countries where I would be appreciated like in Europe or Asia. But I am SO ATTRACTED to Thick Latin women. [Image: sad.gif]

Its tough being at the bottom of every one’s totem pole. Im still going to plan to trip there but it makes it tough knowing that neither in this country or other countries that unless I am willing to trick (p4p) I will not be able to “date who I desire”, even if I was tall, athletic, ripped with good bone structure of a model (which is what most women would list as top 5 requirements)

But as I said I am still going to Brazil, I am still saving up my vacation time from work, I am still saving up money to go, I am still learning both Spanish and Portuguese, I am still working out (P90 and then P90x). Its just a tough pill to swallow.

What's wrong with that girl? she's probably cool as shit.. and she's cute too.

I think you could've posted this in one of the 'black guys' threads... I am not a 'race troll' but there have been a lot of black guys threads recently.

First of all, this topic has been discussed to exaustion. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread was locked.

Second, I have to say that none of these women you posted are good representatives of talent in Brazil, especially Rio which I know better.

Third, as a Brazilian myself, and with a particular distaste for discussing race relations (anywhere, not only Brazil) just have to pinpoint that I don't really get all the fuss that black dudes here have with Brazil. I personally don't think that Brazil has much problems with race relations, I actually think it as country that deals with such "issues" quite well, considerably better than the US, as far as I can tell.

My best friend back home is black. He might be somewhat ripped, but he isn't half as good looking as this bloke. He frequently turns to me for game advice. Nevertheless, he pulls ass , quality ass. Recently, he's shown me a photo of a girl he's been dating, and she is this HOT blond MODEL. I'd rate this friend of mine a 6. I'm like an 8 and I never pulled a girl that hot.

Meaning: black guys can pull quality in Brazil.

Don't believe me? Check this video of a famous "Funk" artist in Brazil, and while doing so, practice your portuguese. Mr Catra is a totem pole of alphaness. He has 20 kids or so and many "wives," and he talks about it on the video:

Please move this to the NEWBIE FORUM...This adds nothing of value to the TRAVEL section of the forum...

Quote: (12-01-2011 07:36 PM)Scarfo19 Wrote:  

That guy obviously spends time in the Gym, eats right, was blessed with tall genetics and he is seen with this non-curvy women who frankly looks like trash. He’s built like a model for God sakes. I don’t know their story, but anybody can obviously see that a guy of that caliber should be able to do much much better than her. Maybe he has reasons, like i said I don’t know his story. But men who usually spend enough time to do as many crunches as it would take to get abs like that, wound up with women who share a similar or greater sex appeal.

First off, yeah the guy looks ripped, but that doesn't mean he spends his life in the gym. Not to stereotype black guys, but I know a ton of brothas that have this guy's physique (especially in their teens and early 20's) who eat like shit and have no clue where the nearest gym is. The only working out they do is playing a ton of basketball everyday. So it is not like this guy is necessarily working out in the gym every day for the sole purpose of pulling the finest women and THAT is the best he can do.

Looking at him, and looking at her, my bet is that they are both from the flavelas (the ghettos) in Brazil. They are probably sweethearts and are just out at the beach together. I know I am making a bunch of assumptions, but no more so than you are making in your analysis.

Quote: (12-01-2011 07:36 PM)Scarfo19 Wrote:  

Its tough being at the bottom of every one’s totem pole. Im still going to plan to trip there but it makes it tough knowing that neither in this country or other countries that unless I am willing to trick (p4p) I will not be able to “date who I desire”, even if I was tall, athletic, ripped with good bone structure of a model (which is what most women would list as top 5 requirements)

But as I said I am still going to Brazil, I am still saving up my vacation time from work, I am still saving up money to go, I am still learning both Spanish and Portuguese, I am still working out (P90 and then P90x). Its just a tough pill to swallow.

Dude, you need to stop mindfucking yourself. If you show up in Brazil with all of the bullshit baggage you are carrying now, you aren't going to get ANY pussy. Think about it. All of these brothas are telling you about the fine ass women they pull in Brazil, yet you let one white guy's opinion (I am assuming the British guy you spoke of is white) and a photo of a single couple fuck you up and screw up your trip before you even get off of the plane.

Let me break down some facts for you. I haven't been to Brazil, but I have been to several other Latin American countries, including some considered more "racist" than Brazil. I am black, about Denzel's complexion, but without his good looks. I pull VASTLY better chicks than the guy in the photo is with. Hell, I pull better chicks than those you posted in the photos of your ideal.

I have learned over the years not to trust a single NEGATIVE thing that a white person tells me about black guy's ability to pull girls in any particular foreign country. It has been wrong too many times for me to give any credence too. I've actually had dude's tell me that a particular Latina wasn't into black guys at all, only to have the same Latina (after we finished banging) proudly show me pictures of her HALF BLACK KIDS!

Now is every chick going to be into you? Of course not. But the reality is, if you come prepared and WITH A GOOD ATTITUDE there will be more chicks into you than you will have time to bang.

Arrive with a fucked up attitude and you will have a fucked up experience.

Quote: (12-01-2011 08:07 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

I think you could've posted this in one of the 'black guys' threads... I am not a 'race troll' but there have been a lot of black guys threads recently.

You're right, I was thinking about it, but I didn't want to "hijack" any ones thread

Quote: (12-01-2011 08:15 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

First of all, this topic has been discussed to exaustion. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread was locked.

It probably will I apologize if it needs to be

Second, I have to say that none of these women you posted are good representatives of talent in Brazil, especially Rio which I know better.

Third, as a Brazilian myself, and with a particular distaste for discussing race relations (anywhere, not only Brazil) just have to pinpoint that I don't really get all the fuss that black dudes here have with Brazil. I personally don't think that Brazil has much problems with race relations, I actually think it as country that deals with such "issues" quite well, considerably better than the US, as far as I can tell.

I hope so, I am still planning on going down there, and even trying to open up a business down there

My best friend back home is black. He might be somewhat ripped, but he isn't half as good looking as this bloke. He frequently turns to me for game advice. Nevertheless, he pulls ass , quality ass. Recently, he's shown me a photo of a girl he's been dating, and she is this HOT blond MODEL. I'd rate this friend of mine a 6. I'm like an 8 and I never pulled a girl that hot.

Meaning: black guys can pull quality in Brazil.

Don't believe me? Check this video of a famous "Funk" artist in Brazil, and while doing so, practice your portuguese. Mr Catra is a totem pole of alphaness. He has 20 kids or so and many "wives," and he talks about it on the video:

I tell you this much, this definitely makes me feel better, hearing about your friend. I know who Mr. Catra is, he did a song with Lil Jon (an american Rapper/Crunk Artist) but he is famous I never can count famous people as a good representation of whats possible for the non famous

Quote: (12-01-2011 08:33 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Please move this to the NEWBIE FORUM...This adds nothing of value TRAVEL section of the forum...

Yeah thats why I had put that in my first line that if it needed to be put to that forum to please move it...I wasnt sure because it was about an actual country

Quote: (12-01-2011 08:36 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Yeah the guy looks ripped, but that doesn't mean he spends his life in the gym. Not to stereotype black guys, but I know a ton of brothas that have this guy's physique (especially in their teens and early 20's) who eat like shit and have no clue where the nearest gym is. The only working out they do is playing a ton of basketball everyday. So it is not like this guy is necessarily working out in the gym every day for the sole purpose of pulling the finest women and THAT is the best he can do.

Looking at him, and looking at her, my bet is that they are both from the flavelas (the ghettos) in Brazil. They are probably sweethearts and are just out at the beach together. I know I am making a bunch of assumptions, but no more so than you are making in your analysis.

No thats not racist at all...you are totally right. I know the same people...lol. and i am jealous as hell.

Quote: (12-01-2011 08:36 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Dude, you need to stop mindfucking yourself. If you show up in Brazil with all of the bullshit baggage you are carrying now, you aren't going to get ANY pussy. Think about it. All of these brothas are telling you about the fine ass women they pull in Brazil, yet you let one white guy's opinion (I am assuming the British guy you spoke of is white) and a photo of a single couple fuck you up and screw up your trip before you even get off of the plane.

Let me break down some facts for you. I haven't been to Brazil, but I have been to several other Latin American countries, including some considered more "racist" than Brazil. I am black, about Denzel's complexion, but without his good looks. I pull VASTLY better chicks than the guy in the photo is with. Hell, I pull better chicks than those you posted in the photos of your ideal.

I have learned over the years not to trust a single NEGATIVE thing that a white person tells me about black guy's ability to pull girls in any particular foreign country. It has been wrong too many times for me to give any credence too. I've actually had dude's tell me that a particular Latina wasn't into black guys at all, only to have the same Latina (after we finished banging) proudly show me pictures of her HALF BLACK KIDS!

Now is every chick going to be into you? Of course not. But the reality is, if you come prepared and WITH A GOOD ATTITUDE there will be more chicks into you than you will have time to bang.

Arrive with a fucked up attitude and you will have a fucked up experience.

Your absolutely right man...your right. I need to get my mind back to being right...i was such a Anthony Robbins and Self improvement follower somewhere along the way i lost my sense of "positive thinking"

I think you're making too many assumptions based on one picture. First, though this girl is...UNDEVELOPED, I think she's cute also. Second, this girl's body type might actually be this guy's personal preference (that "elephant on kitten" thing Roosh talks about...HA HA!). They may have grown up together, or she might be some chick from his hood and they've become tight over the years.

Also, though we've discussed how both black men and black women are at the bottom of the race totem pole of attractiveness ad nauseum here, that isn't really true in Brazil. Lighter-skinned women in the upper classes may not want dark men (and it may not be that they aren't attracted, it may be more about it being socially unacceptable), but the rest of the population it's up for grabs. Being a black FOREIGNER may be more of an issue than you simply being black. You're going about it the right way, in that LEARNING THE LANGUAGE can get you past a lot of issues. All kinds of people in general will open up if you make an effort to speak to them in their own tongue. There may be light chicks that aren't attracted, but there will be just as many that are. Run a search for some of the Brazil threads here, and find info on bars/clubs where there tend to be girls that are open to Americans/Foreigners. Armed with some language skills and that info, you should have a shot at pulling something.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Dear GOD the girl at the 5:46 in the video is SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me give you a quick intro to using statistics....

One CANNOT make a viable ASSumption when the sample size is N=1.

Roosh, you may now close the thread.

Don't feed the race trolls.