rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternative Strategies to Bang 8's, 9's and even 10's in EE

In the first place, I must congratulate the forum. The tips and info about EE/FSU which I found here, as far as I could compare with my own experience in the past, are overall pretty accurate.

However, I believe I can help with some additional tips.

What I’d like to disclose to you guys is something which, in the absence of a better expression, I would call “alternative strategies”. Take them as complementary tips, which I hope will be useful too.

Disclaimers: Please don’t take literally what I’ll say here. The situations we come across in our lives are unique and unpredictable so basically I’m inviting the forum members to think outside the box, rather than implying they should do exactly this or that. My accounts are honest, but I believe that to some extent they are worth more as examples of a mindset than as a roadmap. Also, I will not, under any circumstance, comment on race. In essence, I would have achieved the same results if I were a pink alien from planet Mars. And no, I’m not blonde and white.

Very important: I you’re short of time, perhaps you should skip this thread. Banging a solid amount of 8’s, 9’s and eventually 10’s may also require the build-up of a social web. Unless you're lucky or a Game Guru it's hard to do this overnight.

Also, in order to stick to a single line of events, I decided to focus on Romania here, where I had a lot of experience. But I’m convinced that, in principle, you can apply these strategies in several other countries in the region. I’ve done it myself to a certain extent.

The Basics:

Everything starts with you being honest with yourself. My own assessment: I’m not especially good looking, tall or athletic and most of my time in EE I didn’t have a lot of money. At times I was really broke and it wasn’t until the final period of my stay in the region that I started making serious cash. Last but not least, I’m very lazy by nature.

So, to compensate weaknesses, I was obliged to rely heavily on three things:

An enticing personal story, which in my case was also truthful. Here you can lie of course if banging top quality females is at stake, just don’t lie to yourself. This is all about what you did, what you do, who you are, what you intend to do etc.

Above average social skills. This has enabled me to penetrate the hidden heaven of 8’s, 9’s and 10’s. The gatekeepers of premium pussy land would have no problems allowing me in.

Adaptive and entertaining Bullshit, the “how you react to things and situations” skills. Plus knowledge of several languages, which is obviously enormously helpful.

The Mission

When I first arrived in Bucharest I was on a ten day project related to my work at the time. Immediately upon arrival, I went out two nights in a row to a series of nightclubs and bars. Overall, the ratio of smoking hot women (8+) was higher in expensive, “classy” places. I headed straight to a Tsunami of pussy, a Pussynami.

The few approaches I made, however, unfortunately crashed against a wall of indifference. I went back home alone those two nights, enormously frustrated.

This was my main thought: “WTF? The whole point about being in Romania and EE, besides making money, is fucking a quantity of 8’s, 9’s and even 10’s like I never did before.”

But how to do it?

The straight answer is: Get your seat in the first class despite having a third class ticket in your pocket.

Meet Your Diplomat

On my third day I went to have lunch in a fancy restaurant. I decided I would not continue spending a fortune in high-end places and looking at all those model-type beauties. I’m lazy by nature and had limited funds so there should be easier, more effective and cheaper ways, I thought.

In the restaurant I met this Latin American ambassador, who was having lunch with one of his subordinates. I bluntly approached his table and started talking in his language. I gave it my best BS, personal story, set of jokes, etc etc.

I was invited to have a seat with them. And, I was also invited to a party at the ambassador’s residence that very same night. I had found my wingman: a bohemian Latin American ambassador who wanted to have fun, more fun and only fun.

TIP: Exceptions apply, of course, but Latin American ambassadors have usually very little to do in EE and FSU. You may safely assume that at least some of them have the same objectives of banging model type babes; their main concern is basically hedonistic. Be especially interested in those diplomats who bullshit about “strengthening cultural ties” which is a good sign they just want to get laid.

Just to finish the story, Mr. Ambassador lived in a little palace where, truthful to his cultural concerns, he had invited a truckload of babes from the Theater School (or was it from the University Drama group? I don’t remember). There were few guys and most of them were sad specimens with zero game plus a few fellow middle aged horny diplomats. I believe the ratio was 1 guy for every 3 girls. There was one ugly girl, a 6, a quantity of 7’s and, not kidding, about half a dozen of 8’s and a couple of 9’s. It was like going to the supermarket and spending some time in front of the shelf deciding which brand of washing powder you would take home. I settled for a solid 8.5 (just under the “stop the traffic” looks) because I really loved that green-eyed, suntanned brunette with perfect curvy yet tight ass, voluptuous breasts, in a super sexy dress. After some wines served by an elegant butler with white gloves and some humorous social bla bla I took her to an adjacent room and went for frontal attack. At first, I was embarrassed when Mr. Ambassador surprised us because I was all over that babe. But a second later he tapped my shoulder and said “Very well done, my son, very well done.” Be proud guys, do it for your country!

In EE and the FSU you will not die a pagan if you get yourself a fun-loving Latin American ambassador/diplomat to wing you, other nationalities may also obviously apply. I cannot stress enough how this may dramatically improve your life. I will tell later how my situation was further improved when this ambassador introduced me to the country representative of the World Bank, a seemingly beta, middle-aged Indian who controlled (and generously shared) a harem of stunning semi-pro’s.

Other things you should definitely do:

Contact your embassy or consulate if there is one. Get on their bloody list so that you can get invited to their events. Believe me, don’t avoid going to apparently boring events. Not only will you meet a lot of talent and upgrade your social circle, but this is also a first entry to the earthly paradise of EE hostesses (more on this later).

Another Top Alternative:

As I said before, you must be very honest with yourself. Another perfect way to get 8’s, 9’s and even 10’s is through befriending football players. In Romania alone, for instance, there were about 60 Brazilian professional players, all of them rather unknown but very well paid for local standards and usually surrounded by incredible females in numbers too great for them to handle alone.

Personally, I'm not into sports and I don't have much in common with this type of guys, generally speaking. My attempts to befriend them felt unnatural to me as I had little affinity. With one glorious exception, I did not further invest in this niche for facilitating my access to the female top. But, for other people who are into this kind of thing, I would surely recommend digging in this great gold mine.

TO BE CONTINUED

Interesting strategy - I definitely advocate ideas that are outside of the box.

It reminds me of the account of an East Indian guy (from India) who had considerable success with Kiev club girls (bangs) by rolling with a hired, young attractive interpreter who would facilitate interactions. From the account, the language barrier was not an issue, and having his 'secretary' with him was DHV. Bravo.

Quote: (12-01-2011 03:32 PM)Locksmith Wrote:  

Contact your embassy or consulate if there is one. Get on their bloody list so that you can get invited to their events. Believe me, don’t avoid going to apparently boring events. Not only will you meet a lot of talent and upgrade your social circle, but this is also a first entry to the earthly paradise of EE hostesses (more on this later).

and how exactly do you get invited to parties by signing up for your embassies website? How do you "get" on their list exactly? I don't see a list of events on the US embassy website for you to sign up for.

Another perfect way to get 8’s, 9’s and even 10’s is through befriending football players.

Again, how do you exactly break into these social circles if you are not a professional football player making 100,000Euros per week?

Mixx

Go to your embassy in person or call. Ask them to put your name (email) on their list. You are entitled to that. For me it was that easy.

Brazilian players: brazilian embassy parties. Most of them were making "just" between 5 and 10 thousand euros a month. You would be amazed at how many players are out there who do not belong to the millionaire elite.

Quote: (12-01-2011 03:46 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

and how exactly do you get invited to parties by signing up for your embassies website? How do you "get" on their list exactly? I don't see a list of events on the US embassy website for

Another perfect way to get 8’s, 9’s and even 10’s is through befriending football players.

Again, how do you exactly break into these social circles if you are not a professional football player making 100,000Euros per week?

Mixx

I could also mention that, even if you're not Brazilian (but speak portuguese) you can get invited for their embassy parties. Go to the embassy in person with some excuse (Visa, travel, information, make up a good story) and befriend the clerk. After breaking the ice, you may just ask to be put on their list or, at least, to be informed about any activities. I guess, you'll have a 50% chance to be successful (depends on the clerk, on who's in charge and other variables). Tip: In some EE countries there is a local "samba school". Awful music & dance, but unbelievable quality of chicks into exotic stuff. The queen of the band (of ukrainian origins) was one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen.

so does this strategy work in all countries? What if I was in a place like Iran, diplomats can't usually go there for pussy.

I don't see how you benefit these guys (ambassadors, professional athletes, etc.) - you just seem to have leeched off them, so why would they want to befriend you?

It's like I could say "I know this guy with a boat and I sometimes go to boat parties and bang his hoes - just befriend a guy with a boat and you'll swim in pussy"
Truth is this is an older and not very handsome but rich guy. He expects me to bring pussy - it's a fair deal, I bring pussy and he brings the boat and booze, so we've sometimes banged some hoes based on this synergy.
But I doubt he would have wanted to be my friend if I had just said "hey man, can I come on your boat, drink your booze and bang your hoes"

The Italian Law Firm

I believe the influence of hords of horny Italian tourists flooding EE and FSU does not need any further comments. Probably, most travellers may have had the bad luck to encounter at some point an Italo-stag party spoiling some venue in the most obvious cities in the region.

However, some groups of Italian residents (thus not tourists) may prove great facilitators.

So, here's my account:

I met these guys, most of them in their 30's, who besides escaping unemployment in their home country were absolutely stunned by the talent they met on the ground. These lawyers were overall quite nice people and proved to be good guides as well.

But what was really special about establishing contact with them was the opportunity to be invited to their private parties.

I understood they control quite strictly the amount of guys they invite over and, I'm not kidding, the ratio in their parties was sometimes 9 girls for each guy, to the point some of the girls said they were puzzled to see this.

I got laid every time I went to their parties!

Use your common sense and check things out, I was obviously lucky to have met these guys from this Italian law firm. I learned that meeting that type of Italian residents, far from being necessarily a nuisance, can be also a great source of top-notch material.

Quote: (12-01-2011 07:20 PM)Dannyboy Wrote:  

so does this strategy work in all countries? What if I was in a place like Iran, diplomats can't usually go there for pussy.

Did I say IN ALL COUNTRIES? I'd be curious to see a Teheran DS here, however.

Quote: (12-02-2011 07:24 AM)K-man Wrote:  

I don't see how you benefit these guys (ambassadors, professional athletes, etc.) - you just seem to have leeched off them, so why would they want to befriend you?

It's like I could say "I know this guy with a boat and I sometimes go to boat parties and bang his hoes - just befriend a guy with a boat and you'll swim in pussy"
Truth is this is an older and not very handsome but rich guy. He expects me to bring pussy - it's a fair deal, I bring pussy and he brings the boat and booze, so we've sometimes banged some hoes based on this synergy.
But I doubt he would have wanted to be my friend if I had just said "hey man, can I come on your boat, drink your booze and bang your hoes"

I see what you mean, and it may also make sense in certain cases.

In my case however, I became friends with Mr. Ambassador without obligations, except the fun. As for the money, it was taxpayers money. As for the girls, he used his position, the beautiful little palace and the "strenghtening cultural ties" policy to ensure a steady supply of great talent. He didn't really need me for that and when I arrived in the country he had already established a solid social circle, which included everything from circus artists, university institutions, up to poetry and contemporary dance circles.

As for what I might have contributed, I guess this has to do with my intervention as a person in the atmosphere of the happenings. There were locals who were usually sad and with no game and some middle aged diplomats (this may often be the case in the region). I didn't belong to any of those groups and I believe I might have brought entertainment value to an otherwise rather boring atmosphere from the perspective of the male component of the parties. It was me, for instance, who would first take the girls out to dance. Mr. Ambassador could also count on me for jokes and even to sing or recite something when he asked. So, yes, I played a role in this which he probably valued. Don't underestimate the role of the "fun to be with guy", which is basically social talent/attractiveness, especially when the guys around have a tendency to be dull.

The Crazy Princess

Several countries in EE/Balkans left heirs and former nobility from the monarchies that existed roughly until de Communists took over.

This was perhaps the most unusual strategy that lead be me to bedding top talent and also my most exotic flag so far.

So, there we have Mr. Ambassador again, who introduced me to this lively older lady whom, later, he described as "she's completely nuts but very fun to be with".

This lady had a princess title, but it was a hollow title. The family had lost almost everything and the first thing she did when going to parties and receptions was to stuff herself quite aggressively with all the food she could find. Socializing would clearly start after she had a full stomach. But one thing she had: unrestricted access even to small receptions and celebrations of the ruling elite and the diplomatic corps.

She complained that she felt lonely and had nobody to accompany her to her undending series of events. Sensing an opportunity and having nothing to lose and everything to gain, I volunteered with a smile.

So there I was, all dressed up, being announced at the entrance along with an elderly princess with an empty stomach to satisfy. It was fun!

Perhaps out of craziness, perhaps out of gratitute, or just perhaps because she wanted to raise her own status, the princess started spreading the rumor that I was the nephew of some Latin American president and someone very important who came to do business in the country. Beautiful women fell like flies as I wouldn't comment or deny those funny rumors.

I could mention the ministers and generals I met, even a former minister of defence and former top officer from the old Romanian KGB (the infamous Securitate from Communist times) who tried to arrange a marriage between myself and his horrendous daughter.

But, I guess, besides the excellent overall scoring results, it's also worth mentioning our party at the Sudanese embassy. Entering the place was quite bizarre, as you were greeted by that big head on a huge tray, I still don't know if the culinary highlight was a head of a horse or a camel, which the Sudanese slowly dissected and added to their plates in thin slices. But some of the girls were fantastic, the Afro-Arabic mixture being quite special. Nothing like being far from home! There was enough booze to satisfy a whole batallion, Islam was nowhere, and yes, acting very discreetly I invited one of those tall beauties "just for a coffee" and after the second date I managed to collect this exotic flag.

There is still some bankrupted old nobility in the region, some still have free access to restricted circles due to their empty status. If you ever come across, like I did, a crazy old lady like that lively princess, think twice before dismissing her. I had great fun joining her.

The Wonderful World of EE Hostesses

One of my favorite alternative strategies was to number close, meet and bed hostesses. Hostesses can be attractive anywhere in the world, but in most of EE they are, IMO, simply unbeliveable. We're talking here about a disproportionately high amount of "stop the traffic" 9's concentrated in a single place.

Hostesses are not only usually hot but it is their professional duty to talk to you; you always have a point from which to start a conversation and your challenge here is to operate smoothly until you leave the field of professional talk and get more personal. Also, depending on the event you attend, there maybe so many of them around that the chances of you getting your 9 are relatively high even if you don't manage to break the ice in some of the approaches.

This is why I would recommend anyone to think twice before avoiding a seemingly boring event, who cares, you're going with your own agenda!

Examples:

- Trade Shows and Trade Fairs: The perfect target is that super babe getting bored in some smaller empty stand (I highly recommend trade shows on quiet days and more quiet hours) where she is not being overly scrutinized by colleagues and supervisors (and thus more free to talk). If you have a day to kill in some EE/FSU, this may prove a good idea outside the box.

- The Leaflet Girl The typical hot babe distributing leaflets should be ideally far from her supervisors and colleagues, check the terrain beforehand because this will significantly increase your chances to get her to disclose her number and to get into personal stuff. Leaflet girls are usually in a hurry, so choosing the right moment is crucial, a more quiet moment will be obviously very helpful.

- Big receptions usually have hostesses at the door and catering personell. You'll be amazed by what you can find. Usually, the guests will not hit on them on those formal occasions beacuse this can affect their status, and this is where you fall in, discreetly approaching them. I did it with some very good results. This could be a company event, some consulate celebrating the national day of its country in a hired space, an advertising festival, a family party after a child was baptized.....open your mind, the list can be extensive. Again, a more quiet spot and more quiet moment will help a lot and give you some precious minutes to number close.

- Supermarkets! This is perhaps not a classic example of a place teeming with great hostesses, but don't avoid checking out more upscale supermarkets. I have banged a 9 who was doing some 'in-store promotion' for some crappy product and giving away samples to customers. It took me 4 minutes of animated discussion to get her number and to invite her over to my place for dinner +.

Note: as discussed in another thread and mentioned by Luckystar, in this case in a thread about Bucharest, it's important you look very fashionable. You have little time and narrow margins to approach hostesses, the first impression you make must be perfect, next to your smooth talking. Remember, your game will only have, at best, a few minutes to evolve.

What's FSU? I'm assuming it's not the university.

Former Soviet union?

Quote: (12-03-2011 09:12 PM)rz62 Wrote:  

What's FSU? I'm assuming it's not the university.

FSU=Former Soviet Union