rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BRAZIL TRIP......

BRAZIL TRIP......

I HAVE BEEN OFF SITE FOR A MINUTE DUE TO THE HUSTLE BUT NOW I FINALLY HAVE SEAT TIME TO SHARE MY FIRST TASTE OF BRAZIL. I KNOW THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT FROM FRONT TO BACK, BUT I MADE IT DOWN FOR A MULTI CITY GETAWAY RECENTLY AND IT WAS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I EXPECTED. CHECKED UP ON A FEW BUSINESS LEADS AND MADE A LOTTA FRIENDLY FEMALE FRIENDS[Image: icon_evil.gif] I REALLY LIKED RIO, BUT I HAD A GOOD TIME IN SALVADOR DE BAHIA. THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLES WHO IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES AS HAVING AFRICAN ANCESTRY IT WAS CRAZY...LOVED IT THERE. GOT TO SEE SOME CAPOEIRA, SORRY IF MISSPELLED, FUCKED AROUND WITH SUM CHICKS...AND SAW THE SITES. THEN RIO...NUFF SAID. PLAYED AROUND IPANEMA...SKY LOUNGE, MELT, CRISTAL....THE MALL GAME WAS KOOL TOO. BUT I ALSO GOT TO FUCK WITH THE NATIVES IN ROCINHA. NOW BIKES ARE MY THING...BUT THESE CATS ROLLIN ROUND ON THE 250'S LIKE THEY WERE BUSAS! KINDA FUCKED WITH ME...WE WOULD SHUT THE BEACHES DOWN WITH THE TOYS WE HAVE...BUT IT WAS A WHOLE OTHER SCENE IN THE FAVELA....REMINDED ME OF GROWING UP IN THE HOOD BUT THESE ARE SOME BOLD CATS...ROLLIN 2 UP ON THAT HONDA TWISTER BROAD DAYLIGHT WITH A FUCKIN AR 15 AND A BACKPACK OF CRACK...BUT HEY, LIKE THEY SAY WHERE IM FROM GET IT HOW U LIVE. THE CHICKS WAS LIVE IN ROCINHA, AND THAT PLACE IS HUUUGE. I ONLY ROLLED THROUGH A CORNER OF IT. OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS I BEEN PRACTICING MY PORTUGUESE AND THE CHICKS WAS DIGGIN IT...LEGAL! I WAS ALL IN. I REALLY WANTED TO CATCH A FUNK PARTY ONE NIGHT BUT THE COPS WAS ON SOME RAMBO SHIT WHEN I WAS THERE TRYING TO GET MOTHERFUCKERS MIND RIGHT I GUESS CAUSE OF THE GAMES. BUT.... I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO SEE FALAMANSA DO THEIR THING. HAD A BLAST..THAT BRAZILIAN 2 STEP IS NICE..LEGAL. BUT I TRULY WANTED TO SEE SOME ASS DROPPIN...LOL. GOT A CHANCE TO SEE THE AUTODROMO SPEEDWAY. I WISHED I HAD MY TOOL OUT THERE...IT LOOKS LIKE A FAST TRACK!! OVERALL, I ENJOYED RIO, SCORED A FEW THREE POINTERS THEN IT WAS OFF TO SAO PAUOLO. SO I READ SOMEWHERE HOW THESE CHICKS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HARDER TO GET AT...NAO FAS MAL...SOME WE ENCOUNTERED WERE A LITTLE MORE COSMO THAN WE RAN ACROSS IN RIO BUT TO TELL U THE TRUTH, AFTER A LOTTA GAMING, I GOT MY BEST FOOTAGE FROM HERE. ALSO, THE AUTODROMO INTERLAGOS WAS NICE. WAS A GOOD FIRST VISIT AS I GOT TO SEE SOME POTENTIAL MONEY MAKERS AND IM DEFINANTLY GOIN BACK FOR CARNAVAL. AS I SAID I DO HAVE "FOOTAGE" BUT IM NOT SURE IT CAN BE POSTED AS I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE ELSE DO IT. BUT THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE TO BRAZIL THAT'S ALL.

BRAZIL TRIP......

Quote: (11-29-2011 11:54 PM)SLIMMACKEY Wrote:  

I HAVE BEEN OFF SITE FOR A MINUTE DUE TO THE HUSTLE BUT NOW I FINALLY HAVE SEAT TIME TO SHARE MY FIRST TASTE OF BRAZIL. I KNOW THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT FROM FRONT TO BACK, BUT I MADE IT DOWN FOR A MULTI CITY GETAWAY RECENTLY AND IT WAS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I EXPECTED. CHECKED UP ON A FEW BUSINESS LEADS AND MADE A LOTTA FRIENDLY FEMALE FRIENDS[Image: icon_evil.gif] I REALLY LIKED RIO, BUT I HAD A GOOD TIME IN SALVADOR DE BAHIA. THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLES WHO IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES AS HAVING AFRICAN ANCESTRY IT WAS CRAZY...LOVED IT THERE. GOT TO SEE SOME CAPOEIRA, SORRY IF MISSPELLED, FUCKED AROUND WITH SUM CHICKS...AND SAW THE SITES. THEN RIO...NUFF SAID. PLAYED AROUND IPANEMA...SKY LOUNGE, MELT, CRISTAL....THE MALL GAME WAS KOOL TOO. BUT I ALSO GOT TO FUCK WITH THE NATIVES IN ROCINHA. NOW BIKES ARE MY THING...BUT THESE CATS ROLLIN ROUND ON THE 250'S LIKE THEY WERE BUSAS! KINDA FUCKED WITH ME...WE WOULD SHUT THE BEACHES DOWN WITH THE TOYS WE HAVE...BUT IT WAS A WHOLE OTHER SCENE IN THE FAVELA....REMINDED ME OF GROWING UP IN THE HOOD BUT THESE ARE SOME BOLD CATS...ROLLIN 2 UP ON THAT HONDA TWISTER BROAD DAYLIGHT WITH A FUCKIN AR 15 AND A BACKPACK OF CRACK...BUT HEY, LIKE THEY SAY WHERE IM FROM GET IT HOW U LIVE. THE CHICKS WAS LIVE IN ROCINHA, AND THAT PLACE IS HUUUGE. I ONLY ROLLED THROUGH A CORNER OF IT. OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS I BEEN PRACTICING MY PORTUGUESE AND THE CHICKS WAS DIGGIN IT...LEGAL! I WAS ALL IN. I REALLY WANTED TO CATCH A FUNK PARTY ONE NIGHT BUT THE COPS WAS ON SOME RAMBO SHIT WHEN I WAS THERE TRYING TO GET MOTHERFUCKERS MIND RIGHT I GUESS CAUSE OF THE GAMES. BUT.... I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO SEE FALAMANSA DO THEIR THING. HAD A BLAST..THAT BRAZILIAN 2 STEP IS NICE..LEGAL. BUT I TRULY WANTED TO SEE SOME ASS DROPPIN...LOL. GOT A CHANCE TO SEE THE AUTODROMO SPEEDWAY. I WISHED I HAD MY TOOL OUT THERE...IT LOOKS LIKE A FAST TRACK!! OVERALL, I ENJOYED RIO, SCORED A FEW THREE POINTERS THEN IT WAS OFF TO SAO PAUOLO. SO I READ SOMEWHERE HOW THESE CHICKS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HARDER TO GET AT...NAO FAS MAL...SOME WE ENCOUNTERED WERE A LITTLE MORE COSMO THAN WE RAN ACROSS IN RIO BUT TO TELL U THE TRUTH, AFTER A LOTTA GAMING, I GOT MY BEST FOOTAGE FROM HERE. ALSO, THE AUTODROMO INTERLAGOS WAS NICE. WAS A GOOD FIRST VISIT AS I GOT TO SEE SOME POTENTIAL MONEY MAKERS AND IM DEFINANTLY GOIN BACK FOR CARNAVAL. AS I SAID I DO HAVE "FOOTAGE" BUT IM NOT SURE IT CAN BE POSTED AS I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE ELSE DO IT. BUT THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE TO BRAZIL THAT'S ALL.
Sounds ill bro, I just got back from my first trip to brazil as well a few months ago had a blast! but was in Sao paulo for most of my duration and during a weekend in rio it was fun but I didn't even see that many banging women to be honest....it was rainy,winter...so nobody really on the beach but still all good I already had a hunny with me and broads in sao paulo are very banging

BRAZIL TRIP......

Quote: (11-29-2011 11:54 PM)SLIMMACKEY Wrote:  

WHY SO ANGRY?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

BRAZIL TRIP......

The new troll type? the CAPs LOCK Troll?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

BRAZIL TRIP......

thats wsup! I'm dying to get to salvador...what'd the girls look like there? darker or the same as rio? where were the fattest asses???

BRAZIL TRIP......

Quote: (11-30-2011 06:19 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

thats wsup! I'm dying to get to salvador...what'd the girls look like there? darker or the same as rio? where were the fattest asses???

Exactly, what did the women look like in Salvador? & what places had the fattest asses?

BRAZIL TRIP......

If you capture the tone of his post, he's obviously not angry. He did violate the cyber-rule of all-caps. Let's refrain from playing editor, and appreciate the info this young man has dropped on us.

I actually have a standing invite from one of my internet friends to stay with her at her house in Salvador. I was last in Brazil just over 10 years ago (Rio), and haven't made it back. Me and my boys had plans to return shortly after our first trip, but 9/11 happened and they ALL bitched out and didn't want to fly. Salvador was, and still is, my next destination of choice in Brazil (I'd like to tour a few of the northern coastal cities). I've always been interested in the African history of the city. I've heard mixed reviews of the city, but I think it boils down to the reason you're visiting in the first place. My primary reason for visiting would be sightseeing/historical. Digging in to the culture, and of course while I'm in the process, the women. Thanks for the contribution...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

BRAZIL TRIP......

I recently spent a month in Salvador and it was one of my favourite places in South America. The girls come in all sorts of shades: you have some pure African types especially in the historical center of town, lots of browns all over and some more white looking chicks in the suburban clubs. Overall, the black chicks are mostly not that attractive but that said I saw probably five of the hottest black chicks I've ever seen in my life while in Salvador. When they are hot they are amazing looking there, but not so approachable IMO.

There are plenty of nice looking brown chicks anywhere you go and they are the NICIEST girls I've ever encountered anywhere in my life. It is heaven if you love brown chicks- you can approach any hot one and she will at least talk to you even if you doesn't speak good English. As for the white chicks, I saw plenty of hot ones but you have to go to the more upper class clubs in Barra or Rio Vermelho to see them. I also found them to be pretty laid back and nice. Overall, people in Salvador are amazing.

I could go on and on. I should write a data sheet for Salvador. I was there a month, made out with like a dozen chicks, and got two lays. It was amazing.

BRAZIL TRIP......

Quote: (11-30-2011 04:27 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

I recently spent a month in Salvador and it was one of my favourite places in South America. The girls come in all sorts of shades: you have some pure African types especially in the historical center of town, lots of browns all over and some more white looking chicks in the suburban clubs. Overall, the black chicks are mostly not that attractive but that said I saw probably five of the hottest black chicks I've ever seen in my life while in Salvador. When they are hot they are amazing looking there, but not so approachable IMO.

There are plenty of nice looking brown chicks anywhere you go and they are the NICIEST girls I've ever encountered anywhere in my life. It is heaven if you love brown chicks- you can approach any hot one and she will at least talk to you even if you doesn't speak good English. As for the white chicks, I saw plenty of hot ones but you have to go to the more upper class clubs in Barra or Rio Vermelho to see them. I also found them to be pretty laid back and nice. Overall, people in Salvador are amazing.

I could go on and on. I should write a data sheet for Salvador. I was there a month, made out with like a dozen chicks, and got two lays. It was amazing.

AHHHHH I'm in michigan surrounded by snow! this is torture! thanks for the info bro - def do a data sheet!!! I'll tape it to my wall for motivation. LOVE BIG BOOTY BROWN GIRLS.

BRAZIL TRIP......

I love big booty ALL GIRLS! But please do a data sheet...its important for the rest of us. I also don't understand why more people dont include pics or youtube links to there data sheets? its not like they have to show their face...just show the women!

BRAZIL TRIP......

Sorry for the all CAPS and sorry for the delayed response....trying to pack up here in NYC and get to ATL for that SEC Championship game. GEAUX Tigers!!! Dude,....Salvador was love. I am going to RIO for Carnaval but from what I hear, lots and lots of peeps go to Salvado for Carnaval because its more authentic...not as touristy as I guess. Surprising, I know. I couldnt believe it. Bu the women, most of whom have Afro descent, ....wow.I wiil share some of the pics...now this was my new friend I met there...

BRAZIL TRIP......

I have to get my ass to Salvador Bahia with the quickness! Smh...

BRAZIL TRIP......

lol you go to brazil which has the most beautiful women in the world and this what you pull?? a sold 5?

I love me some black girls too, but white or mulatto chicks in São Paulo were of much higher quality and quantity than this

BRAZIL TRIP......

Quote: (12-02-2011 10:15 AM)whodat689 Wrote:  

lol you go to brazil which has the most beautiful women in the world and this what you pull?? a sold 5?

I love me some black girls too, but white or mulatto chicks in São Paulo were of much higher quality and quantity than this

I must say...you grade on a tough scale. That's a 5 to you? I think her face is beautiful, her body is tight and the ass is big and round. The titties could be nicer, but a 5? I'm curious...what do you find wrong with her?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

BRAZIL TRIP......

Quote: (12-02-2011 12:15 AM)SLIMMACKEY Wrote:  

Sorry for the all CAPS and sorry for the delayed response....trying to pack up here in NYC and get to ATL for that SEC Championship game. GEAUX Tigers!!! Dude,....Salvador was love. I am going to RIO for Carnaval but from what I hear, lots and lots of peeps go to Salvado for Carnaval because its more authentic...not as touristy as I guess. Surprising, I know. I couldnt believe it. Bu the women, most of whom have Afro descent, ....wow.I wiil share some of the pics...now this was my new friend I met there...

This is an outstanding pull. She's gorgeous in my book...

BRAZIL TRIP......

Well thats where we differ. That is a hot piece but to each his own Yo. And If you read my initial post it states that we got it in there too. When I get back to the crib I will upload sum of the Sao Pauolo footage on here. Im a lover of all the ladies too, Im from New Orleans homie, that whole Mulatto or super light skin craze is old to me. But I will say this....I like the Bahia and Rio chicks waaay more than little professional chicks in Sao Pauolo...I got one of them at home

BRAZIL TRIP......

Quote: (12-02-2011 11:55 AM)SLIMMACKEY Wrote:  

Well thats where we differ. That is a hot piece but to each his own Yo. And If you read my initial post it states that we got it in there too. When I get back to the crib I will upload sum of the Sao Pauolo footage on here. Im a lover of all the ladies too, Im from New Orleans homie, that whole Mulatto or super light skin craze is old to me. But I will say this....I like the Bahia and Rio chicks waaay more than little professional chicks in Sao Pauolo...I got one of them at home

im just messing around, she looked like a total freak lol yeah sao paulo chicks are like the little professional get dressed up like they're on glamour girl on suttin but they are bad as fuck too. I really didn't get to experience the real RIO women when I went because it was raining the whole time and winter so beaches were dead and there deff wasn't as much nightlife at all vs SP....pissed I bet Rio girls are the best do you have any pics of them?

BRAZIL TRIP......

Didn't see anything like this when I was in Salvador for Carnaval. Wish I had...

BRAZIL TRIP......

Quote: (12-02-2011 06:21 PM)whodat689 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2011 11:55 AM)SLIMMACKEY Wrote:  

im just messing around, she looked like a total freak lol yeah sao paulo chicks are like the little professional get dressed up like they're on glamour girl on suttin but they are bad as fuck too. I really didn't get to experience the real RIO women when I went because it was raining the whole time and winter so beaches were dead and there deff wasn't as much nightlife at all vs SP....pissed I bet Rio girls are the best do you have any pics of them?

No worries dude...You are like me, I like the real Rio chicks everybody be talkin about like Valesca and Andresa Soares...I actually was traveling with a cat from Brazil and some peoples he knew were from Rocinha. Thats like the largest Favela in Rio. I got some stunners on camera but the REAL cache of chicks would have been at this Funk Baile party that weekend but I had some stuff lined up in Sao Pauolo for the weekend and that was the end of my trip. If you are ever in Rio and can check out a Funk concert or party, I believe thats where you see the most real Rio ass.

BRAZIL TRIP......

Quote: (12-02-2011 07:25 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Didn't see anything like this when I was in Salvador for Carnaval. Wish I had...

How did you like the Salvador Carnaval?? People there said that a lotta folks go up for theirs because its more traditional and authentic. What was your experience? As far as the chick, I was with a Brazilian cat from here in the states from Rio and we just kinda lucked up on her and her girl.