rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jelqing

Jelqing

Quote:Wikipedia Wrote:

Jelqing and "jikok" is a penis enlargement method intended to make the penis larger by "exercising" tissues in the penis, with the goal of permanently increasing the maximum erect size of the penis. This technique, also called "milking", involves wrapping the thumb and index finger around the penis while semi-erect and repeatedly drawing them away from one's body to force blood into the glans, thus encouraging more vascularity in the corpus cavernosum and associated tissues.

Has anyone tried it and had success?

Jelqing

Quote: (11-29-2011 12:45 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

Jelqing and "jikok" is a penis enlargement method intended to make the penis larger by "exercising" tissues in the penis, with the goal of permanently increasing the maximum erect size of the penis. This technique, also called "milking", involves wrapping the thumb and index finger around the penis while semi-erect and repeatedly drawing them away from one's body to force blood into the glans, thus encouraging more vascularity in the corpus cavernosum and associated tissues.

Tried it and my Asian ex looked at me in confusion after new penetration. She was like...ooh you got bigger what happened?

The greatest symphony a man can ever hear.. plus her wince in slight pain..ecstasy

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Jelqing

Quote: (11-29-2011 12:53 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Tried it and my Asian ex looked at me in confusion after new penetration. She was like...ooh you got bigger what happened?

How long did it took you to notice a difference?

Jelqing

Quote: (11-29-2011 03:41 PM)germanico Wrote:  

How long did it took you to notice a difference?

Immediately. It looked fatter afterwards. I also used to sit on it (turn it to the side and tuck it under my leg for the stretching process). Maybe listen to a youtube song (3.3 mins) and then stretch the other side.
But the thickness is really the deal sealer.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Jelqing

How long did you do it? 1 day only?

Jelqing

Quote: (11-29-2011 03:52 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

How long did you do it? 1 day only?

You gotta do it daily or every other day.

Warm that shyt up with a warm towel but I guess if you live in a hot climate, you don't need to warm that shyt up..maybe wet it with a towel for a bit.

Then...you gotta stretch that..because being long and fat is better than being short and fat.

After the stretching, then the meat of the matter is jelquing.

You can either do it for 300 pumps or do it for a time duration. Jelquing..use some baby oil so that you can pump the blood through the organ properly and flood corpus cavernosa tissues adequately. With this, when it's time to perform, you should have a fatter club than normal. properly.

If you are technical, measure your length and girth, jelq for two weeks (ideally every other day) and then check the measurements after.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Jelqing

Just be sure to work your way up to higher intensity levels instead of immediately cranking down on your unit. PE exercises definitely work, but there is bit of a risk if you're not careful.

Jelqing

I've heard there's a risk of erectile dysfunction.

Jelqing

Never heard of it, but I've tried this simply because it seemed like it made sense. Didn't notice a difference.

I've just accepted, you cant make your dick bigger. Though, I Think about it this way. Most girls, given the right circumstances, can have an orgasm with just one, maybe two fingers in her. If you're dick is bigger then a finger, you're okay.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Jelqing

Quote: (11-29-2011 05:47 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Never heard of it, but I've tried this simply because it seemed like it made sense. Didn't notice a difference.

I've just accepted, you cant make your dick bigger. Though, I Think about it this way. Most girls, given the right circumstances, can have an orgasm with just one, maybe two fingers in her. If you're dick is bigger then a finger, you're okay.

But it still doesn't hurt to have a bigger dick though.

Jelqing

Quote: (11-29-2011 06:42 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 05:47 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

But it still doesn't hurt to have a bigger dick though.

No, but you got what you got, there's no good way to make your dick bigger. If your ability to perform is what you're worried about learn technique

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Jelqing

There's no good way. There are some bad ways (some surgeries, some stretchers) but basically technique will take you a lot farther. Hell, even basic kegel exercises will take you further than jelqing.

Jelqing

@donald duck and all those cats that are interested..just go ahead and try it for a month as I recommended.

Measure before and after. Don't get too overzealous. It's no more dangerous than wanking.
If you do it for a month and your measurements don't show anything positive, then stop.

No money lost.

Like I said, I tried it and my asian yelped everytime, I jelqed in secret when she was away visiting her family.

My black lizards didn't say anything because a black lizard would rather die a painful death than admit that her man has a big whang...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Jelqing

I'll try it out and report back. Thx.

Jelqing

Quote: (11-30-2011 09:30 AM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

Remember to lube up well. Use baby oil or something. Your first week or so of jelquing should only be 200 jelqs (count them). Your whang may get sore initially, take it easy and make sure to warm up and warm down.
Maybe put some aloe vera gel on that to make sure the tissues are adequately stimulated.

Then, towards the fourth week, maybe you've mustered enough tolerance to jelq for 10 mins straight.

So initially, it's a time frame at the end rather than a number count.

Start with number count, then work toward a time frame.

The whole concept is to maximise blood flow in the corpus cavernosa so that your erections will be fatter and thicker than normal. It's more of a girth enhancer than length. The stretching process might give you a quarter of an inch (if lucky) but the meat and potatoes will be your girth.

However, lizards respond a lot more favourably to girth than length.

Good luck and happy jelqing.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Jelqing

Quote: (11-30-2011 09:44 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Remember to lube up well. Use baby oil or something. Your first week or so of jelquing should only be 200 jelqs (count them). Your whang may get sore initially, take it easy and make sure to warm up and warm down.
Maybe put some aloe vera gel on that to make sure the tissues are adequately stimulated.

Then, towards the fourth week, maybe you've mustered enough tolerance to jelq for 10 mins straight.

The whole concept is to maximise blood flow in the corpus cavernosa so that your erections will be fatter and thicker than normal. It's more of a girth enhancer than length. The stretching process might give you a quarter of an inch (if lucky) but the meat and potatoes will be your girth.

Did you increase in girth , or length?

Jelqing

Quote: (11-30-2011 12:16 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2011 09:44 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Did you increase in girth , or length?

I didn't notice much of a difference in length enough, I measured it maybe once or twice but from my original 25cm to 26.5cm is not worth getting on a soapbox for.

Now girthwise, my ex kept on howling that I was doing something secretive since it felt fatter when I would thrust it into her so girth was the most noticeable increase. This makes sense because it's a bit like working out..we don't get longer arms working out but they can get a lot thicker..it's all about expanding the cells in the organ that contain the blood and with regular milking, there is more of an efficiency there in blood flow.
This can give you a larger look in flaccid status.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Jelqing

Quote: (11-29-2011 12:45 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

The greatest symphony a man can ever hear.. plus her wince in slight pain..ecstasy

This

OR

Her giggle when she looks at that snake and the ensuing gag/face she makes when you ram it down her throat - looking like a damn pelican eating lunch.

Ahheheha [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

Jelqing

Moma,

25 cm?!

Jelqing

"I've just accepted, you cant make your dick bigger. Though, I Think about it this way. Most girls, given the right circumstances, can have an orgasm with just one, maybe two fingers in her. If you're dick is bigger then a finger, you're okay."

Good point, but remember, it isn't the size of the fingers that matter, but what you do with them. It's about where and how you use them that gets her off. The nerve endings that produce an orgasm are in the clitoris, and not very deep within the vagina, so yes, girth AND technique are probably more important that length in hitting the right spots. But it's nice to have some length to work with also. If you aren't blessed with decent length (I believe they're called "micropenises?"),and you want to get past her initial chuckles you'll need to know what the fuck you're doing, and hopefully be wide enough to hit the sides.

I've read about this technique for lengthening your penis, and in theory it appears it could work by stretching the spongy tissues inside the penis. Naturally, results will differ from person to person, and it appears safer than those vacuum tubes I see advertised. I'd be scared to put my dick in something like that.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Jelqing

Instead of jelqing, you can always buy a custom made blow up doll, with a custom made tight pussy just to fit your dick. Then ,you could tape your iphone to the back of her head, activate SIRI in your iphone, and ask the dolly some shit like, "I know you feel this big dick, don't you bitch'" and have SIRI respond , thereby boosting you ego while you fuck the doll. They run around 6500.00, but think of all the stress you could save yourself.

Jelqing

has anyone else tried this besides Moma?

Jelqing

Yea I do it now and then. Not religiously though. I do notice changes happening. But I started this thing at around the same time I started getting back in shape so I don't know if its the 'jelquing' or my testosterone levels getting back in check.

Shit is more like a tree now tho real talk. before yea whatever .. hot dog dick shit was good enough to get the job done but now its like a weapon and I can bat broads in the face with it like a billy bat lol. Moma seems to have the system down though, you are supposed to do it daily and take like a one day rest every few days. but Moma is right, shit is muscle just like anything else, it needs proper intensive training just like your biceps or chest would.

Jelqing

I jelqed when I was in college and it helped me gain about an inch. Since then I stopped doing it but I retained the girth I got from jelqing.

If you want anything just be consistent with it!

Jelqing works and I highly recommend it to those who are curious or are looking to "boost" their love life.

Jelqing

"Hey man, what are you up to?"

"Not much man, just jelqing."