rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best vacation spot for scoring? :)

So, I was planning to do some vacation and thought where it should be a good place for scoring, but not only!

I have the following critirias for a good vacation:

1. Good warm weather.
2. Easy scoring even if you are not Brad Pit or alike.
3. White skin girls.
4. Interesting things to do, scenery, entertainment etc.
5. Not expensive but does not have to be very cheap either.
6. Any location on the globe! (Yes, I get subsidized flight tickets)
7. Good communication, people and girls can talk/understand you

Last critiria is the least significant.

Appreciate your replies!
Marco

Nice fantasy you got going there!

Seriously though, if an incredible place like this really did exist, it'd be so quickly inundated with outsiders that it would soon lose most of what made it great.

Brazil I think comes closest to your criterea, particularly the southern part. As for 5, it's a bit on the expensive side by Latin American standards, but by western standards, it's nothing compared to London or Stockholm.

Warm weather, white girls and easy scores are a hard thing to juggle. The places where there are white girls that I hear are easy to bang are all in cold places like Iceland and Sweden. And there are few warm countries were most the people are white, other than certain parts of S. America. Australia might be an option, but probably no easier to score than whatever country you are residing now. Southern Brazil is mostly white and Brazilian women are sexually liberal. So I think that's your best bet. Try out Florianopolis.

Marco,

Yeah. Its called Heaven.

You should throw in Free drugs and free booze as well.

I would say like Speakeasy, Iceland, Australia, Holland maybe?

France and Spain?

Hard to get the cheap part in.

All depends on your bankroll I guess.

Like Roosh said, "it'd be so quickly inundated with outsiders that it would soon lose most of what made it great."

Americans have the tendency to do that. I have seen many dope spots go under.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Brazil, I thought the girls are more darker skin there, latina type, did not know you can easily get the white skin girls.

Before that post I though about Argentina or eastern Europe which no one mentioned and maybe also some parts of China where white skin is more common.

I guess the white girls makes the problem as all other can be found in Thailand, Philippines.

I never been to Sweden, Iceland or such but I know girls from there when traveling and their are not that easy score.

But Roosh, I'm not so sure about that kind of place being ruined, as 1st if it is a big country and 2nd, far/hard to travel.

"I guess the white girls makes the problem as all other can be found in Thailand, Philippines."

Depends what you consider "white".

"7. Good communication, people and girls can talk/understand you"

Also throws it off.

What languages do you speak?

- MPM

Quote: (07-09-2009 05:12 PM)Marco Wrote:  

Brazil, I thought the girls are more darker skin there, latina type, did not know you can easily get the white skin girls.

There are lots of whites in Brazil, many even with blonde hair like Giselle Bundchen. They are usually from the south half of Brazil. When I was in Chile, there was this hot blonde Brazilian girl in the hostel. She looked like a European girl, but shook her ass(which was nice too) like a typical Brazilian chic, and had the warmness and friendliness of a Brazilian woman. Every damn dude in the hostel was swarming around her trying to get up on that, even the staff.

Quote: (07-09-2009 05:12 PM)Marco Wrote:  

But Roosh, I'm not so sure about that kind of place being ruined, as 1st if it is a big country and 2nd, far/hard to travel.

I can argue that rio has been ruined. Same for argentina... think back 10 years ago when the peso was strong and no gringos went there. I've heard stories they used to be easier. Now a gringo rolls up in b.a. to the club... big deal.

You may like peru. easy girls there, but dark and mostly hideous

i've read that alot of laid off investment bankers are hanging out in Buenos Aires and making total douchebags of themselves.

here's the closest place i can come up with that meets all of your requirements: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. Its on the Black Sea, its a vacation spot, its pretty cheap, all the girls are on vacation so they are in slut mode, and they're from countries like Russia, Germany, or the Nordic countries. i've been there and its pretty good.

Brian,

Nice one.

You need to break that spot down some more.

How long where you there?

What month?

Ease of swooping local girls?

Hood factor. Do you need to be packing heat?

Thanks.

- MPM

Sunny beach, Bulgaria, been there 2 times already [Image: smile.gif]

Surely very nice vacation spot which not different than Aya Napa (Cyprus), Kos (Greek island) and alike, they are all very similar.

The problem is that the crowd is quite young, 18-21 mostly so if you are 30 it would be more difficult, also I don't enjoy it much going to clubs when all are 18, I mean if there were no guys it would be great ;-)

For getting Bulgarian girls Sofia is much better than Sunny beach.

Good months are Jul-Aug, but guess June and Sep are also ok.

For Bulgarian girls Sofia is much better. For getting girls on vacation from places like Russia, Germany, and th Nordic countries Sunny Beach is much better. I was there in June and it was good but i heard its much better in July and August. lots of 20somethings. not ghetto at all. most of the locals are employees/hired guns w/jobs like bringing guys into bars, or waitressing, but the tourists/vacationers are there in full force. If you want to bang a Bulgarian go to Sofia. If you want to go to a vacation spot and bang another vacationer go for it, there are lots of hotties from other countries.

There is a hostel in Bratislava where there are more girls than guys and all the girls are nymphomaniacs. Don't tell anyone you heard it from me.

Quote: (07-09-2009 10:28 PM)Brian Wrote:  

i've read that alot of laid off investment bankers are hanging out in Buenos Aires and making total douchebags of themselves.

here's the closest place i can come up with that meets all of your requirements: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. Its on the Black Sea, its a vacation spot, its pretty cheap, all the girls are on vacation so they are in slut mode, and they're from countries like Russia, Germany, or the Nordic countries. i've been there and its pretty good.

Seconded (on both counts -- I read an article in playboy about the bankers in Buenos Aires). But I was going to spend my summer in Sunny Beach, and I did quite a bit of research on it. It actually might fit the 'communication' requirement because its such a tourist destination; you get a lot of Scandinavians and Western Europeans visiting. It's also very cheap, very warm (in the summer!), and near a lot of historical sites.

I'm trying to arrange a trip there next summer. Do a YouTube search for 'Sunny Beach' if you want to regret ever taking a trip to Miami.

!Quel horror! Gringo travelers have screwed up the entire planet and spoiled the babes. The world is running out of places with easy fun-loving girls!

Seriously though, it's good to wish for something that you can get without putting in any effort. There was an entry on Thailand somewhere on Roosh's blog - sounds like all you gotta do there is just show up.

"I read an article in playboy about the bankers in Buenos Aires"

So you are saying you read Playboy just for the articles?

- MPM

Thailand is great overall, I enjoyed it but the girls there are brown skin which is not my favorite.

Quote: (07-12-2009 02:55 PM)Marco Wrote:  

Thailand is great overall, I enjoyed it but the girls there are brown skin which is not my favorite.

But, there are plenty of tourists there from Northern European countries. I am sure you could find fair skin, blonde girls on the beaches.

[/quote]

But, there are plenty of tourists there from Northern European countries. I am sure you could find fair skin, blonde girls on the beaches.
[/quote]

Yes its an option, like many places on the globe with tourists from those countries, but it is not like coming to a country which you as foreigner are special and more appealing to the girls

Btw, what's the big deal about the skin color of the girls? I mean it strikes me as a bit strange to choose a vacation destination based on the skin tone of the country's inhabitants. White, black, brown, yellow, mixed whatever, they're all gonna be pink in that one hidden place on her body you're chasing after.

Speakeasy,

True.

Pun said it best:

"I love from puerto rican to blackberry molass'
I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of that *ass*"

- MPM

It is just a pure issue of sexual taste, white skin girls looks much more attractive to me same as some people prefer big boobs or long legs , surely not racism!!
I'm myself an Indian descendant.

I've never met an indian guy who didn't love white girls. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (07-12-2009 07:08 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2009 02:55 PM)Marco Wrote:  

The northern european tourists are mostly in the island areas of Thailand. And they are bombarded by men non-stop. They are really sick of getting hit on and have their shields on. I was in a club in phuket island, thailand, and everytime a blond girl walked in she got hit on literally non-stop. Drunk guys were jumping over each other to hit on them. It was sad.