rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DR or Colombia for 3 weeks?

I've been doing a lot of reading on these forums the past few days. Sounds like Colombia and the DR are both great countries to visit.
I can't decide on which country I'd rather go to.
If I go to Colombia, I have a girl I met on a cruise ship a few years ago waiting for me. We hit it off on the ship and have kept in contact ever since.
Colombia dilemna: My parents are paying for this trip as my Christmas gift. This leads to them having the power on saying "that country is dangerous". This is exactly what they think about Colombia. So the only way they will let me go to Colombia is if they speak to the chicks parents..
Bottom line is I would have to spend a good amount of time with this chick (She is super hot). She lives in Bogota. She said she will take me to different cities in Colombia as well.
So, when it's all said and done, i think i will spend about half of my time down there with her.
Now if i go to the DR I will be going stag the entire time. My parents think this country is much safer so they have no problem sending me down there alone.
Additonal details about myself My mom is mexican, dad is white. I was thinking I'd do better in Colombia, but apparently the dark girls in the DR don't discriminate so it doesn't matter. I speak fluent Spanish.

Any suggestions/ advice would be much appreciated!

how long are you going. 4-7 days week DR YOU WILL SCORE WAY easier THERE. if its 2 weeks or a month then i a guess colombia but not bogota.

Quote: (11-26-2011 01:03 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

how long are you going. 4-7 days week DR YOU WILL SCORE WAY easier THERE. if its 2 weeks or a month then i a guess colombia but not bogota.

It's going to be a 3 week trip. I have met tons of Colombians and I always get along really well with them. My brother actually has been dating one for 5 years!
Personally, I want to get an apartment in Colombia and try to slay as many fine Colombian girls as I can. Which city would you recommend?
Also, one more thing: I have been reading that Colombians hang out with there families during New Years so there isn't too much partying going on?
If this is true, I definitely would have to give some points to the DR as I've heard they do it big for New Years..

Quote: (11-26-2011 01:45 AM)Sly Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2011 01:03 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

It's going to be a 3 week trip. I have met tons of Colombians and I always get along really well with them. My brother actually has been dating one for 5 years!
Personally, I want to get an apartment in Colombia and try to slay as many fine Colombian girls as I can. Which city would you recommend?
Also, one more thing: I have been reading that Colombians hang out with there families during New Years so there isn't too much partying going on?
If this is true, I definitely would have to give some points to the DR as I've heard they do it big for New Years..

i'm in medellin for a month come down we can go pussy hunting.

Daaamn kid, I'm in the same dilemma. I can't figure out if I want my next trip to be DR or Colombia either. I really dig the DR look. I get mixed vibes from Dominican girls though. Some I meet are real stuck up and others are nice.

Quote: (11-26-2011 01:51 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Daaamn kid, I'm in the same dilemma. I can't figure out if I want my next trip to be DR or Colombia either. I really dig the DR look. I get mixed vibes from Dominican girls though. Some I meet are real stuck up and others are nice.

in miami there real bitches but in DR they literally look at like they wanna eat you.

Quote: (11-26-2011 01:54 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

in miami there real bitches but in DR they literally look at like they wanna eat you.

Well.... That sounds like my kinda place. It's much easier in DR than Colombia? Honestly, I think I dig the DR look more than the Colombian. They're both gorgeous reguardless.

Quote: (11-26-2011 02:09 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Well.... That sounds like my kinda place. It's much easier in DR than Colombia? Honestly, I think I dig the DR look more than the Colombian. They're both gorgeous reguardless.

way easier. especially if your a good looking white guy or even puerto rican.

Quote: (11-26-2011 02:13 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

On that note, Colombia may just have to wait. Can anyone else confirm this?

Quote: (11-26-2011 02:22 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2011 02:13 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

On that note, Colombia may just have to wait. Can anyone else confirm this?

no need to confirm in DR 95% of people are dark skinned you exotic factor is gonna be through the roof. my brother fucked 3 girls in 1 day there for free. its just the city looks real shitty. colombia looks a million times better.

I don't care what the city looks like. If I wanna be somewhere nice I'll probably head to a resort. But I doubt that will be the case. Where did you go in DR?

Quote: (11-26-2011 02:42 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I don't care what the city looks like. If I wanna be somewhere nice I'll probably head to a resort. But I doubt that will be the case. Where did you go in DR?

santiago and santa domingo and purto plata. best place by far for me was santaigo. cause i prefer lighter skin chicks.

Quote: (11-26-2011 02:59 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

santiago and santa domingo and purto plata. best place by far for me was santaigo. cause i prefer lighter skin chicks.

Is it hard to get by with minimal spanish. I'd say I'm a little past beginner, low intermediate. I've gamed girls in only Spanish before.

I like dark dominican girls, not black dark, but the mix look. Which is the best city for me?

Quote: (11-26-2011 03:07 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Is it hard to get by with minimal spanish. I'd say I'm a little past beginner, low intermediate. I've gamed girls in only Spanish before.
na its pretty easy. just approach them tell them hi n your from out of town looking to hang out n invite them for some drinks. then tell her lets go back to my place to hang out or make something up she can go back to your place. there pretty damn easy and dtf but this was like 5 years ago but i still hear from lots of travelers how easy it is. just last time i was leaving the airport from medellin and there was a white guy saying how in dr there down to go to your place with in 5 minutes of meeting them and medellin was a real mission.

Quote: (11-26-2011 03:16 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I like dark dominican girls, not black dark, but the mix look. Which is the best city for me?

santaigo or santa domingo are both good but i recommend santiago.

[/quote]

i'm in medellin for a month come down we can go pussy hunting.
[/quote]

Sounds like we're on the same page! Until when will you be there and long have you been there?
Any comments on New Years in Colombia?

i'm gonna be here for a month for sure. i got here the 24. i might be here 2 months depending how much of a good time i'm having.

Quote: (11-26-2011 03:22 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

na its pretty easy. just approach them tell them hi n your from out of town looking to hang out n invite them for some drinks. then tell her lets go back to my place to hang out or make something up she can go back to your place. there pretty damn easy and dtf but this was like 5 years ago but i still here from lots of travelers how easy it is. just last time i was leaving the airport from medellin and there was a white guy saying how in dr there down to go to your place with in 5 minutes of meeting them and medellin was a real mission.

It sounds like a pretty sexually liberal place. I have a good dominican friends here in MIA. He said a good amount of girls start having sex when they're 12 years old.

colombia is the worst place to be in the world for new years

i was there for it once biggest mistake i ever made.

everything is shut and everyone hangs out with their families. depressing

cant answer ur original question..never been to DR

Quote: (11-26-2011 03:46 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

na its pretty easy. just approach them tell them hi n your from out of town looking to hang out n invite them for some drinks. then tell her lets go back to my place to hang out or make something up she can go back to your place. there pretty damn easy and dtf but this was like 5 years ago but i still here from lots of travelers how easy it is. just last time i was leaving the airport from medellin and there was a white guy saying how in dr there down to go to your place with in 5 minutes of meeting them and medellin was a real mission.

It sounds like a pretty sexually liberal place. I have a good dominican friends here in MIA. He said a good amount of girls start having sex when they're 12 years old.

Wow. I've known Latins age of consent is low but have never heard of 12 being normal.
Don't know if you have seen mechanicos thread yet playboy. He is over in the DR right now and has been providing some exceptional reports.
I think I like Colombian girls look better BUT i have never even meet a dominican..
The DR sounds like an interesting place.. Don't know if you plan on going for New Years. If you do, I hear Cabarete is the place to be..

Quote: (11-26-2011 03:59 AM)Sly Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2011 03:46 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Wow. I've known Latins age of consent is low but have never heard of 12 being normal.
Don't know if you have seen mechanicos thread yet playboy. He is over in the DR right now and has been providing some exceptional reports.
I think I like Colombian girls look better BUT i have never even meet a dominican..
The DR sounds like an interesting place.. Don't know if you plan on going for New Years. If you do, I hear Cabarete is the place to be..

Wow, I think you misunderstood. I'm not talking about wanting to bang a 12 year old, I'm just saying that they loose their virginity young which probably means they can tend to be permiscuis when they're older.

Latinapusloiver is right. DR women are really that easy and they are really hot too. The whiter you are, the easier it will be but just be aware that half of the girls would be expecting some changes before you fuck them, santo domingo is full of pros.

There's way too many women down here with nothing to do to worry if you can find a light or dark skinned one it any givin place. I was with this dude yesterday for a while who got me my motorcycle and he brought me to this apartment building where some famous people lived. He wanted to show me because he rode the elevator with the president once while he was there to steam clean a couch.

We stopped in the place nearby for a couple beers and the girls working at the cafeteria were lighter than both of us. Also the girls floating around were way fatter than in the poorer areas.

I haven't been to Colombia but can give you this advice. First they can tell you are not from here by the way you dress and can spot you out a mile away. I went and bought some clothes here like a swap meet affliction shirt an old looking belt some cheesy sneakers and grey jeans with funny shit on the back pockets and guess what? They have no clue.

Forget about normal dating here. You just hang out and talk shit, sharing a couple presidentes goes a long way here. I've gone through three bottles of rum in my apartment/room just with the maids alone in two days.

You have to adapt to their mindset here and get the hustle going. The locals are 100% more fun to hang with then the expats or tourists. But it's a hustle. I was outside late last night to meet some Euro- girls and American ones who came back from Haiti.
I was sharing my shit with them and this German girl was on my ass about smoking and wanted to know every detail about me.
I pulled out my laptop and went to youtube and showed her the America Fuck yea video and told her to shut up and drink her rum.

There are nightclubs here that are made out of old school busses with the tops cut out that just cruise around packed with girls drinking and dancing. They just troll the other bars and all the dudes yell at them from the chairs and the girls are hanging out of the things yelling at them and screaming. I don't think you will see that in Colombia

Yeah, you will see that in Colombia, they are called chivas and are VERY famous!

Mixx